If you want to know the Walmart Pharmacy Hours Opening and Closing Times to get medicines and refill prescriptions, read more about What Are Walmart Pharmacy Hours Opening & Closing Times.
Medicines are essential items, and they play a crucial role in every person’s life when they are ill; Walmart Pharmacy is the best Pharmacy that offers the best medicines and has excellent flexibility, and the supercenters work 24 hours all day of the week but little bit changes in the operating hours this is completely based upon the customer’s necessities.
Walmart Stores are pharmacy-made-easy stores; people can get all the medicines here. Walmart Pharmacy is a single-stop shop; it gives the right medications at the correct prices. Actually, Walmart Pharmacy is located in various areas of the United States and has 4000+ drug stores, nursing homes, universities, hospitals, and other facilities.
Walmart Pharmacy Holidays:
On some holidays, the Walmart Pharmacy is closed, and for some holidays, it works for fewer hours; below, we are giving the holiday list.
- New Year’s Day – Limited hours
- Christmas Eve – Limited hours
- Easter Sunday – Limited hours
- Christmas Day – Closed
- Thanksgiving – Closed
To get more information about Walmart Pharmacy Hours during the other holidays, navigate to the official site of Walmart or simply make a call to the local Walmart Pharmacy.
Walmart Christmas Hours:
Usually, Walmart is closed on Christmas Day; the full Walmart Christmas opening hours are
- Sunday: December 21 Opens from 6 am to 11 pm
- Monday: December 22 Opens from 6 am to 11 pm
- Tuesday: December 23 Opens from 6 am to 11 pm
- Wednesday: December 24 Opens from 6 am to 6 pm
- Thursday: December 25 Walmart is Closed
- Friday: December 26 Opens from 6 am to 11 pm
Walmart Business Hours:
- The customer service department is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via the online form.
- The Home Office customer department opens from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST on weekdays, and the customer service department is unavailable on weekends.
- The Customer Service department at supercenters opens at 7 am and 11 pm.
How to Get the Prescriptions from Walmart Pharmacy?
Usually, there are three ways to get prescriptions from Walmart Pharmacy; in this article, we briefly explain them individually.
- Go Through the Walmart Website.
- Use the Walmart App.
- Call Up the Walmart Pharmacy.
#1. Go Through the Walmart Website
The Walmart site is the best resource to find information related to Walmart Pharmacy hours, services, and locations. Follow the below simple steps carefully.
- First, navigate to the official site of Walmart and then access the Store Locator tool.
- After finding the Walmart Pharmacy near you, tap on the Simple Refills tab.
- Now, you must log into the Walmart account; if you don't have one, don't worry. Just refill the prescriptions as a guest.
- Next, enter the date of birth and information about any prescriptions you take.
- After that, review the medications and then order them.
#2. Use Walmart App
One of the convenient and quick ways to control prescriptions and find out the Walmart Pharmacy hours is the Walmart app.
- Initially, you must download the Walmart app on the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Then launch the Walmart app and create an account.
- Tap on Services.
- Next, click on Pharmacy.
- Select the Refill Rx.
- After that, choose the medications you wish to refill.
- Finally, order the medications for in-store pickup.
Once the medications are ready, then Walmart will automatically send the notification.
#3. Call Up the Walmart Pharmacy
If you want to refill the prescription, call the Walmart Pharmacy; the Phone number is 1-800-2REFILL (1-800-273-3455). You should make a call during normal Walmart Pharmacy hours. Just ask the Walmart pharmacist for assistance; they are available Monday to Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
What Is The Walmart Pharmacy Phone Number? (For Refills)
The Walmart Pharmacy Refill line is 1-800-2-REFILL (1-800-273-3455). You can call this number to refill medications, check the status of the prescriptions, and have an idea about the $10 for 90-day medication program. Generally, the Walmart Pharmacy Refill line is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Do you have any urgent questions to ask after the hours of Walmart Pharmacy, then make a call to 479.277.1367 or send a message, and then you can get a call back from the Pharmacist; if the situation is serious and life-threatening, then make a call to 911 number? Below we explain the breakdown of every option in the Walmart pharmacy refill phone tree.
Just dial this option to refill; you must have the correct address, prescription bottle, and credit card on file.
Customer Service + $10 For 90 days program:
You must know about the $10 for 90 days prescription program and then check the price of the medications and also the status of the order with option 2.
This option is only available for doctors to call in the prescription for the patient.
People having the direct extension then dial option 4.
If you want to know the contact information or a brochure of Walmart Pharmacy services, then dial option 5.
Walmart Pharmacy Near Me:
You can easily find the Walmart Pharmacy near you with the help of the store locator, Google Maps, and the Walmart Pharmacy mobile app.
Walmart Pharmacy Store Locator:
With the help of the store locator, you can easily find the stores that are open in a specific area; follow the steps below carefully to know the Walmart Pharmacy near you.
- First of all, visit the official site of Walmart.
- Then move to the store finder option.
- You must enter the city name or store's zip code that you wish to visit.
- Choose the pharmacy option and verify the services given by the specific Walmart store.
- It is necessary to select the distance in miles.
- View the stores along with pharmacy options, including distance in miles.
- Choose the store you wish to visit, then find out the hours and timings of the working stores.
Walmart Pharmacy Mobile App:
With the help of the Walmart mobile app also, you can find out the store's operating hours. Download the app on the mobile and then choose the services to find the store locator; after choosing the store, the user can get the complete details regarding the operating hours.
This app will help refill the prescription and give the latest information on Walmart Pharmacy hours. To do this, you must follow some simple steps that are given below;
- Visit the Pharmacy app's official site.
- Download the app. It is available for both the App Store and Google Play Store.
In the app, you can access the 24-hour Walmart Pharmacy and manage the meds anytime, refill prescriptions, and save money by using this app.
You can quickly find out the Wal Mart Pharmacy hours for any store as you wish, get the list of $4 prescriptions, access the guest refills, and transfer/manage prescriptions. This convenient app allows you to find the nearby store easily.
Google Maps is the best and great to find Walmart Pharmacy Stores; through Google Maps also, you can check the operating hours. Visit Google Maps and do the following steps.
- On Google Maps, click on the Maps tab at the top of the page.
- Enter the Walmart Pharmacy on the search bar to see the map results; it shows on the right and text on the left.
- Choose the individual store to see the Walmart Pharmacy hours.
- The maps display results similar to WalMart Pharmacy hours and show the complete address, phone number, reviews, and directions if necessary.
Customers can contact Walmart with these phone numbers they are
- Customer Care: 1-800-966-6546
- Customer Service Department: 1-800-925-6278
- Financial Services Department: 1-877-294-7880
- Business Card Service: 1-877-294-1086
- Gift Card Services Department: 1-88-537-5503
- Pharmacy Department: 1-800-273-3455
- Walmart Contact Form: http://help.walmart.com/
You can also contact Walmart on social media & websites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and also through the official site of Walmart Pharmacy.
What Is the Earliest Time to Pick Up the Prescription From Walmart Pharmacy?
Generally, the earliest time to pick up the prescription from Walmart Pharmacy is 9 am, and at weekends, on Saturdays, it is 9 am, and on Sundays, it is 10 am. On Holidays the Walmart Pharmacy hours change, so make sure to call the location near you.
Walmart Pharmacy Offered Services:
Including the Prescriptions, the other services that Walmart Pharmacy offers are
- Care Clinic services (dental, hearing, x-rays, counselling, primary Care, and more).
- Insurance services
- Vision center
- Prescription transfers
- Low-cost prescriptions
- Pet pharmacy services
Walmart Pharmacy Offered Products:
It gives medicines at reasonable and discounted prices; it provides several products based on the customer's requirements and the prescription it gives the products. Look at the below section to know the products that Walmart Pharmacy offers.
- Prescription medicines.
- Flu Shots
- Immunization shots
- Different Vaccines
- Speciality pharmacy means medications for specific diseases such as Cancer, HIV/AIDS, haemophilia, etc.
- Pet medications
- Pet Food
What Are Walmart Pharmacy Drive-Thru Hours?
The Walmart Pharmacy drive-thru hours and Walmart Pharmacy hours are the same, visit the Walmart site or app and then find out the Walmart Pharmacy drive-thru hours for the particular location; this is more convenient to select the prescriptions without requiring to go inside the store.
What Time Are Lunch Hours At A ?
Walmart Pharmacies will take Care of many patients, and every Pharmacist will receive a 30-minute lunch break. It closes the Pharmacies during lunch, i.e., 1.30 pm and 2.00 pm, and only one Pharmacist is on duty. So it would be best if you took the prescriptions during the midday hours.
What Time Does Walmart Open Today?
Usually, the Walmart Supercenters are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and coming to smaller Walmart Neighborhood stores open at 7 a.m. from Monday to Sunday and are closed on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
What Time Does Walmart Close Today?
Smaller Walmart stores close at 11 p.m. from Monday to Saturday; on Sunday, they close by 10 p.m. Expect on Holidays, and they work for limited hours. They are New Year's Day, Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year's Eve.
Does Walmart Offer Home Delivery For Prescriptions?
Absolutely, Yes, Walmart offers home delivery for prescriptions.
It will ship the medications to the home within 5 to 7 days; It doesn't cost anything. This is completely free of cost.
Walmart ships the medications to the home within two days and charges a service cost, i.e., $8 per delivery.
This will ship the medications to the home overnight, costing $15 per delivery.
Does Walmart Marketplace Have a Pharmacy?
Walmart Neighborhood Markets is the best place to shop for people who are searching for cheap groceries to get cheesecloth, lawn, gas station, alcohol, and garden, automotive supplies for motorcycle oil changes, and also for money services, namely check to cash, sales stamp booklets, and free coin counting machines. The small Walmart stores contain all important products and a full-service pharmacy.
To check if the local Walmart Neighborhood Market has a pharmacist on staff, call the store and confirm; you can also contact the Pharmacist during the lunch break.
Frequently Asked Questions?
1. Are Walmart Pharmacies open on Sunday?
The Walmart Pharmacy is mostly open on Sundays, but only for a few hours compared to other weekend Walmart Pharmacy hours. To find the Walmart Pharmacy hours on Sundays, visit the Walmart site and access the Store locator tool. Or contact the local Walmart Pharmacy and ask about Sunday Walmart Pharmacy hours.
2. Is Walmart Pharmacy Open 24 hours a day?
No, the Walmart Pharmacy is not open 24 hours; even the local Walmart store is open around the clock; it works for shorter hours, not 24 hours.
3. Does the Walmart Pharmacy have extended hours?
Walmart Pharmacy has extended the hours mostly on Weekends. The Pharmacy house is open from 09:00-17:00 on Saturday, and Sunday pharmacy hours are 11:00-17:00.
Walmart Pharmacies is available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, but the hours may change from location to location. Walmart Stores are pharmacy-made-easy stores that can handle a high number of patients. Customers' health is more important to Walmart Pharmacy. They are open on all days and holidays and work for limited hours.
Here we are explaining the complete details of the Walmart Pharmacy and giving the operating hours, opening and closing times, and all information that is related to Walmart Pharmacy; go through our article. This will help you to find out the best local Walmart Pharmacy store that is nearer to you.
Enjoy the best medicines and refill the prescriptions at a low price and Walmart Stores Take Care of your Health and improve your wealth.