The Walmart Carpet Cleaner Rental Service is available in many US locations; the user is from the Northeast, southeast, southwest, or anywhere. The user can easily find the Rug Doctor Carpet Cleaner rental at Walmart. Coming to Rug Doctor is a professional upholstery cleaner with all the required tools and equipment that help clean carpets quickly; the cleaners are available in many US locations.
Here we are providing the complete details of Walmart Carpet Cleaner Rental and also the Rug Doctor cleaner and tells the usage, how to rent and return the cleaner and provides the information of cleaner very well and also gives tips to clean the dirty floor and the cleaner while producing it.
Walmart is the best and most popular service, the primary intention of the Rug Doctor machine is to go to the deep of the fingers of the carpet, and it has several tools and equipment that will help to clean every nook and cranny.
For people looking to keep the carpets clean and dirt free for that type of people, the Rug Doctor rental services at Walmart are the best choice; on behalf of those trying to clean the carpets individually, renting a Rug Doctor at Walmart is best and simple, and along with the Carpet cleaning products, Walmart also Sell Stamps.
Renting the machine will help save money; visit the local Walmart store; only some Walmart stores will offer this service; before seeing the store, it is better to verify the Rug Doctor’s location finder feature online.
Guide to Walmart Carpet Cleaner Rental
Walmart provides Rug Doctor Carpet Rental cleaner at many locations; the prices range from $30 to $40 per day. It also offers cleaning solutions and accessories for $10 to $25 per item. Via Self-service kiosks, Walmart provides Rug Doctor Carpet Cleaner rentals at various locations; these kiosks give Wide Track, X3, Pro Deep, and Mighty Pro. The best part is Walmart is Accepting Apple Pay as one of its payment options.
Walmart is the one that won’t charge any rent for tools or steam cleaning machines specially designed for hard floors; you must go through the grout and floor scrubber rentals and tile cleaning machine rentals to get the information to move to the other floor cleaning requirements.
What do you think when they say a carpet cleaner is nothing but a machine to clean up carpets? We can clean carpets with the help of this cleaning machine by using various things like chemicals used for cleaning and cleaning brushes.
How Carpet Cleaner Works?
All we have to do to make it work is spray the cleaning solution with a sprayer’s help; now, rub the carpet with a cleaning brush.
Now you must use it to suck up the dirt after rubbing the dirty carpets with a solution. Then it’s time to use a Vacuum cleaner; using it will save you time in getting rid of stubborn dirt from the floor and carpets.
Grout Cleaning is one of the most accessible and valuable ways to clean carpets, especially for people obsessed with cleaning carpets like pros. You can use shampoo, which is made for cleaning carpets, and of course, a steam cleaner will also work perfectly in clean carpets.
Moreover, you can rent a carpet cleaner to clean the carpet, which makes the whole cleaning process even more accessible; you can even try using a steaming method called hot steaming.
You could rent carpet cleaners at so many places; some places are famous for rental carpet cleaners, and you can find such famous places and stores like online retailers, Home Depot; also, you could try renting the carpet cleaners from the nearest furniture stores if at all they provide that option. Many rental stores can provide 24-hour carpet cleaner rental machines from renting a carpet cleaner machine.
How to Use Rug Doctor?
You must know the basics to use the Rug Doctor, we are discussing the steps to use the Rug Doctor.
Before going to the deep clean, the user must apply the pre-treatment solution on the dirty and stained areas.
Two gallons of water:
Take a bucket and fill it with approximately two gallons of water, don’t use hot water if you clean any fibre carpets or rugs only use hot water when you clean wool rugs. Hot water can shrink the fabric, if we all know.
Calculate the Cleaning Solution:
You need to calculate the cleaning solution quarter to a half cup; if your carpets are dirty, switch to a half cup, or else a quarter cup of the solution is too good to go.
Fill the Empty Bottom Tank:
The user must lift the machine’s exterior lid, remove the interior task, and then keep it aside and empty the tank, which is the bottom of the tank. Now Pour all contents of the bucket into the tank, which is required, return the internal tank, and then close the exterior lid.
Check the connections:
We can find the connections regularly located on the side of the back, make sure the connections are tighter, and cross-check again for safety purposes.
Modify as you wish:
You can re-modify the adjusting the way you want by using a telescoping handle. It is simple to adjust, then turn the switch towards the carpet setting and plug it into the power outlet.
Before you go to the cleaning process, there will be a button that you need to press, which appears on the handle.
How Much Does a Walmart Carpet Cleaner Rental Cost?
Based on the model and rental period, the Rug Doctor cost is based on the quotes from the Walmart store customer service representatives and the Rug Doctor online reservation system, with some prices mentioned below.
- Mighty Pro: $35
- Pro Deep: $40
- Pro Portable: $30
- Wide Track: $35
- X3: $35
If you think that Walmart charges fees for delaying in returning their cleaners, fortunately, there are no late fees for it, good for you. But no luck with Rug Doctor; you have to pay the late fees for returning their cleaners lately, so you have to return to them before the time ends.
In case the user doesn’t hand over the cleaner by its due date and time, this will be continued for the next day until the carpet cleaner returns. For example, if the user returns the Mighty Pro machine two days late, the user will pay a total of $90 in rental fees; the first day, it costs $30, and for two days late, it costs $60.
Solutions For Cleaning:
Rug Doctor Machines need solutions for cleaning, but the cost will add to your rental cost. The cost of branded Drug Doctor cleaning solutions will start at Walmart from around $25 to $1o; there are special categories, too, such as pet stains and pre-treatment.
If the user is using the solution for a different brand or making a new one for himself, usually the Rug Doctor recommends the user use its solutions.
Can I Buy a Cleaning Solution At Walmart?
Yes, the user can purchase the cleaning solution for carpets at Walmart; based on the cleaning needs, the solution cost ranges from $10 to $25.
The accessories may change by location area, but having the attachments for specific uses, they are upholstery cleaning or drying fans; the price ranges from around $10 to $20, including the carpet cleaning machine cost.
How to Rent A Carpet Cleaner At Walmart?
Generally, the Rug Doctor’s self-service kiosks are located at Walmart stores in front of the customer service desk. Make Sure, At Walmart, the Rug Doctor rental is not available; the user must verify the Rug Doctor’s rental locator before going to visit the local store.
Usually, the rental kiosk has a touch screen, so the user can easily choose the machine, give information like name, address, and phone number, and then swipe the credit card, debit card, or Walmart MoneyCard to pay the rental fee.
Swiping the card will lead to unlocking the kiosk; the user can remove the cleaning machine. It offers the option to reserve the machine online whenever the local store allows it; type the zip code into the Rug Doctor’s rental locator and then select the desired store; if it enables the online reservation option, then the user can notice the Reserve Now option under the store’s address.
The online reservation system ideally allows the user to add the machine and carpet cleaning solutions for the order and pay with a credit card online.
Which Carpet Cleaners Can I Rent At Walmart?
Usually, the Rug Doctor provides several carpet cleaners that customers can select based on their needs; you can choose Pro Portable, Mighty Pro, Pro Deep, Wide Track, or the X3. Remember, All locations do not give every model.
Returning the carpet cleaner at Walmart is simple; the user must visit the Rug Doctor self-service kiosk and give the details. When returning the Rug Doctor, the user must give the information on the kiosk’s touch screen and return the machine to the kiosk.
While returning the carpet cleaner to Walmart, make a note to take the time and clean the machine. Walmart didn’t charge penalties if returning the device without washing it; it helps to enhance the machine’s working.
You Should Clean Walmart Machine Before You Return
Usually, Walmart doesn’t need the customers to clean up the carpet before returning it; they won’t charge any fees. Our responsibility is to hand over the cleaner clean after we use it.
If you need help cleaning the Rug Doctor Carpet cleaner, follow the instructions below.
- Just clean the tank, which is filled with dirty water, and pour the dirty water into your bathroom so that it will be empty; now pour some normal clean water into the tank again and pour it into the bathroom.
- Remove the filter; the filter is placed inside the transparent dome; remove it and take it under the tap water to remove the dirt or small particles like hair.
- Clean the dome with the help of a wet cloth, or you could use a paper towel to wipe it out. The user must clean inside the dome before going to replace the filter.
- Clean the underside and the brushes: forwardly bend the machine, use a napkin, and smoothly clean the bottom of the machine and the brushes.
- Clean the upholstery tool; spray out excess water on the machine.
Rug Doctor Offered Products:
The Rug Doctor provides several products; that are
- Pro Deep Cleaner
- Pro Portable Detailer: Spot Cleaner
- X3 Carpet Cleaner
- Floor Dryer
- Cleaning Formulas
Types of Rug Doctors:
Rug Doctor provides several cleaning machines for rent; you can also get them online.
- Indoor machines: Made to clean the carpets, auto detailing carpet extractors, furniture, and upholstery.
- Outdoor appliances: Wet and dry vacuum, electric pressure washer.
- Accessories: Floor dryer to decrease the carpet drying time or the plumbing emergencies like basement flooding.
Where Can I Rent A Carpet Cleaner From Walmart?
At Walmart, there is a unique rental location to buy or purchase the Rug Doctor Rental console; the user can see the information regarding renting carpet cleaner machines. The user can find carpet cleaners at the local Walmart.
Can I Rent the Rug Doctor Online?
The user can rent the Rug Doctor online; they can reserve a machine online. Below we are giving the steps to rent the Rug Doctor online; follow them carefully;
- Move to the Rug Doctor Rental.
- Then type the zip code and models.
- Choose the desired grocery or retail store location.
- Tap on the Reserve Now option.
- Add the Rug Doctor accessories or clean the solutions in the shopping cart.
- Give the contact information and credit card number to pay online.
- Move to the pick up the machine.
Can I Get Rug Doctor Rental Delivered to the House?
Of course, the user can schedule the online delivery of the Rug Doctor cleaning machine, and within a few hours, the device is delivered to your home. Below we are mentioning the steps; carefully follow them.
- Visit the Rug Doctor Rental.
- Type the zip code and models.
- The user can notice the Schedule Delivery option shown on the top.
- Choose the start and end dates.
- The user has to navigate to the Rug Doctor partner site, such as Skipti.
- Choose the Delivery and Return time windows.
- You must create the account and type in the credit card information.
- The user must wait for the delivery.
Where I Can Rent a Carpet Cleaner?
The user can rent carpet cleaners at any large store nearer to the user.
- Homedepot Carpet Cleaner Rental
- Rug Doctor Carpet Cleaner Rental
- BISSELL Carpet Cleaner Rental
- Petsmart Carpet Cleaner Rental
- Lowe’s Carpet Cleaner Rental
- Dollar General Carpet Cleaner Rental
- Rona Carpet Cleaner Rental
- Safeway Carpet Cleaner Rental
- Menards Carpet Cleaner Rental
Do Walmart Carpet Cleaner Rentals Have Late Fees?
Based upon the rules and regulations of Walmart Carpet Cleaner, the user must return the carpet cleaner for the terms you paid for the 24 or 48 hours. If the user is late while producing the machine, the store will charge the user for the late payment, almost the same rent and late fees.
Can I Pick Up The Carpet Cleaning Machine 24 Hours a Day?
Usually, the Rug Doctor online store has the chosen stores that will ideally rent the carpet cleaners 24 hours a day. This is based on the store, model, and availability. Walmart is available 24 hours near you and provides immediate pickup to its customers.
What Is the Best Rug Doctor Cleaning Solution?
Oxy Carpet Cleaner Solution is the best Rug Doctor cleaning solution; its features are below.
- It removes dirt and stains deeply because this contains oxygen-activated cleaning boosters that have excellent cleaning power to remove dirt and stains.
- This thick and robust concentration offers good performance and undeniable value; it has 2X the concentration to ensure maximum efficiency and covers the entire carpet, rugs, and upholstery.
- Avoid smell and odours; this blue wave scent perfectly works within the carpet cleaner and eliminates the smell and pet/human odour to deodorize and refresh the carpets.
- Best for smooth surfaces, Carpets, cushions, car seats, upholstery, rugs, pet beds, and boat interiors.
- More convenient and easy to use.
How to Prepare Rug Doctor Cleaning Solution DIY?
Follow the below steps to prepare the Rug Doctor cleaning solution DIY; the required ingredients are
- 2 Tbsp liquid Tide laundry detergent
- 1/4 cup LA’s Awesome cleaner
- One scoop Oxiclean ( roughly 3 tbsp)
- One teaspoon of Downy fabric softener (optional)
- 1-gallon hot water.
Instructions to Follow
- Combine the liquid Tide, Oxiclean, Awesome Cleaner, and Downy in a small bowl. Then, using a spoon, stir them until they perfectly combine.
- Add the mixture to a quart of hot water, and stir to prevent bubbles. Stir until all the OxiClean particles are completely dissolved.
- Pour the concentrate into a gallon-sized container, and label the outside of the container.
What Should I Not Clean With a Carpet Cleaning Machine?
It would help if you stopped using the carpet cleaner, solutions, and attachments on silk, jute, braided, sisal, or hand-loomed carpeting and rugs; this is not suggested to use the machine on hardwood floor surfaces. The reason behind it has too much water steam and leads to buckling.
Frequently Asked Questions?
1. Is there any charge for not returning the carpet cleaner on time?
If the customer doesn’t return the carpet cleaner after the completion of 24 hours, then it charges for extra data. This is based on the additional hours you spent with the machine.
2. Is It Possible To Rent Extra Accessories?
Along with renting the carpet washing machine and the cleaning solution, the user can rent the other accessories for the highest efficiency.
3. Is it reasonable to buy a Carpet Cleaner than rent it?
Based upon the user’s usage, it depends if you use the machine regularly and then buy it or rent it from Walmart; the cost of Carpet cleaners ranges from $399.05 to $649.99; no need to clean the carpet regularly.
4. Is It Possible To Rent Steam Cleaners From Walmart?
Most Walmart stores sell steam cleaners; no steam cleaners or tools exist. Based on the model, the user can move to the retailer and purchase the cleaner at $30 to #200.
5. Does Walmart Carpet Cleaner Rental near Ohio, Utah, Toronto, TX?
You can quickly get the Walmart Carpet Cleaner Rental near you; go through the Walmart site and find the store that is nearer to you and rent the carpet cleaner; almost all states have Walmart Stores; remember, every store doesn’t give the Carpet Cleaner Rental Service.
I wish to give the final words on this topic; Walmart is the largest chain that offers groceries and pharmacy, sells stamps and does a money order that also rents Carpet Cleaners to clean the dirty carpets. Rug Doctor and BISSEL Carpet Cleaners are the best ones. They effectively clean dirty carpets; they remove dirt, stains along pets’ stains, and dust on the mats.
We are giving the complete information about the Walmart Carpet Cleaner Rental in our article; go through it and hope you like it; feel free to share the article; keep Supporting Us.