Vidgo is a cord-cutting service with a 3-day free trial with ESPN and Fox channels. For the US and prides this is the latest internet TV options, you can select various sports packages. This popular streaming service gives the best Live TV experience in English and Spanish; you can enjoy a huge library of sports, news, and entertainment.
This is a cord-cutting service; presently, this is available in the USA. The payment required for the Vidgo service or free trial is a Debit/Credit Card. It allows up to 3 users or 3 devices to log in simultaneously and watch it and does not offer DVR service.
It is a prepaid TV streaming service that offers many live TV shows, sports channels, movies, and local channels; this service offers more than 95 live sports, news, and entertainment channels at reasonable prices. Hey, here on this site you can also try SiriusXM Free Trial.
Compatibility of Vidgo:
Vidgo is compatible with multiple devices like
- Apple TV
- Fire TV
Features of Vidgo:
- There are no contracts, hidden fees, and installation fees.
- It offers more than 150 Live Channels.
- You can enjoy your favourite live sports, news, and shows.
- Available in various subscription plans like Premium, Plus, Ultimate, and VIDGO MAS, and provides a 7 day free Trial.
- You can watch Vidgo anywhere and anytime; you can access 3 devices.
- Compatible with multiple devices like Android, Roku, FireTV, Apple TV, iOS, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, and Web browsers.
- The Vidgo app is available to download on App Store for iOS and Android. You can get it on Google Play Store.
- It has an ultra-speed connection.
- Provides more than 95 world channels.
- Comes in HD-Quality.
- It has flexible and reliable scheduled plans.
- Provides Vidgo customer service 24/7 Support.
- Available in Both Vidgo English and Vidgo Spanish.
- Contains Live TV, Cinema, and TV series.
- You can try Peacock Premium Free Trial in this article.
Benefits of Vidgo:
Vidgo gives several benefits and options to its customers.
- It has Timeshift you can watch live sporting events or TV shows.
- A playback option is also available to watch shows from the past 24 hours; there is no need to set the DVR.
- You can watch TV anywhere and easily get movies and recorded shows.
- It has 2x ABC and Fox stations.
- Comes with a web player so you can stream live on various web browsers like Safari, Chrome, and Firefox.
- Quickly cast the Vidgo from the device to the TV with the help of Airplay or Chromecast.
Usually, Vidgo comes with 2 mini packages, i.e., $59.95 or $79.95 per Month; it provides a huge number of sports channels and an expensive Premium service that adds channels like NFL Redzone many sports channels.
Vidgo Subscription Plans:
Vidgo gives a 7-day free trial for new users. There are four types of subscription plans in Vidgo.
The Ultimate Plan:
This plan is best for people who wish to get live sports, news, and local shows; it comes with various features like
- Available in both English and Spanish.
- This plan has DVR and VOD channel options
- Provides 20 hours of free DVR.
- The cost of the Ultimate plan is $99.95 per Month.
The Premium Plan:
It has over 150 live channels, sports, news, and local shows.
- Offers 20 hours of free DV and on-demand service.
- Only available in English.
- The cost of this plan is $79.95 per Month.
The English Plus:
This plan provides 110 live and on-demand channels.
- You can enjoy live sports, news, and entertainment favourites.
- For the first 90 days, it offers 20 hours of DVR.
- The cost of the English Plus plan is $64.95 per Month.
The Vidgo Mas:
This plan gives 45 live channels and on-demand options.
- You can get the best Latino sports, news, and entertainment.
- For the first 90 days, it offers 20 hours of DVR.
- The cost of the plan is $39.95 per Month.
Vidgo Channel Packages
Vidgo TV provides three channel packages: English, English Premium, and Spanish; every plan must allow you to watch up to 3 devices; these plans are perfect work on multiple devices like iOS, Android, Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, Web browsers and Chromecast.
This package offers a 7-day free trial, and it is the latest Live TV streaming service that provides a wide range of Live Sports, News, and Entertainment channels. There is no need for banking details. It starts at $55 per Month.
English Premium Package:
It is a new live TV streaming service. It gives the best channel lineup without bank details or an account, including Live Sports, News, and Entertainment. This is free for 7 Days.
It comes with Spanish-language channels like ESPN Deportes, Fox Deportes, beIN Sports en Espanol, History, Discovery, etc. Offers a one-week free trial for new users with the Spanish Plan.
How to Get Vidgo Free Trial?
Vidgo offers a free trial for new customers who have not taken the service for at least 60 days, so those types of people are eligible for the 7-Day Free Trial. Once the free trial ends, the trial period is not extended; Vidgo offers only one promo per customer.
Follow the below steps to get the Vidgo Free Trial.
- Initially, you must go through the official site of Vidgo and tap on the Free Trial. Then the user is automatically redirected to the English Plus 7-day trial; you must select the plan you wish for free of cost.
- Then give your personal information and credit card details to start the free trial in Vidgo.
Automatically, the Vidgo trial renews into the subscription after the end of the free trial; after signing into the Vidgo account, the billing of the package is started.
Login Process of Vidgo:
Vidgo provides over 95 channels for Local news, live sports, entertainment news, etc. Every Month Video subscribers can watch more than 14000 shows and movies and 100 hours of added latest content. You can also watch classics, blockbusters, and new releases, follow trends, explore show and movie genres, sort content, search for your favourite channels, and much more.
Follow the below simple steps carefully.
- First, you must download and install the Vidgo network app as you wish on the device’s App Store.
- Then choose the Live TV option.
- It shows the prompt, which has a list of TV providers. You must select Vidgo. If Vidgo is not listed, you must delete the app and reinstall it again.
- You must sign in with the Vidgo email and password to start streaming.
The Vidgo local channels are available in English, English Premium, and Spanish.
- It offers over 95 channels in English: Live Sports, Local Show Favorites, and News.
- In English Premium, you can get more than 112 channels Live Sports, Local Show Favorites, and News.
- Finally, In Spanish, there are 30 channels, The Best in Latino Sports, News, and Entertainment.
How to Cancel Vidgo Free Trial?
One of the drawbacks of the Vidgo Free Trial is it doesn’t provide the cancel option, and there is no dedicated platform to cancel the free trial; you must go through the email firstname.lastname@example.org, and it gives a 3-day trial, and you can cancel it after completion of 3 days.
If you want to cancel the subscription, log into the Vidgo account, visit www.vidgo.com, and tap the Cancel Subscription Link. The Autopay option is disabled whenever the subscription is cancelled, and at the end of the billing rate, the subscription is ended.
Pros & Cons:
Alternatives of Vidgo:
Some of the best alternatives to Vidgo are
Frequently Asked Questions?
1. If Vidgo have DVR or not?
Vidgo cannot provide the DVR service, i.e., it doesn’t record the Vidgo account.
2. If Vidgo come with a Demand Service?
Vidgo offers 72 Hour On Demand service; you must have 2 days to watch the program.
3. Can I get more than one Vidgo Free Trial?
Out of all the free trials, you can get one free trial per household and payment details; generally, there are some methods to do this.
You must hide the address; simply access the VPN service to hide the location and fake addresses. Also, to change the payment details, you can try several bank accounts; if you cannot access the service like privacy, you can set up virtual Cards.
Now, Vidgo didn’t offer a free trial, recently, it removed the free trial, and it comes with three plans English Plus Package starts at $53 per Month, the English Premium Package costs $66.33 per Month, and the Spanish Mas Package starts at $25 per Month. So you can’t watch the content in Vidgo for free. In this article, we conclude the topic of the Vidgo Free Trial; read the article completely so that you can get a clear idea regarding the Vidgo Free Trial.
Hope this article is helpful to know about the Vidgo Free Trial information and the various subscription plans of Vidgo; thank you for spending valuable time with Us. Don’t forget to share the article with Others; keep Supporting Us.