Nowadays, most people want to use dual Whatsapp accounts on their mobile phones because of their personal and professional requirements. But most people can’t use two WhatsApp accounts on their smartphones because they don’t know how to use two WhatsApp accounts on one smartphone.
In a legal opinion, Whatsapp will not allow users to use two WhatsApp accounts on one smartphone. However, some users want to use two WhatsApp accounts for their personal and professional requirements. There is no way to use two Whatsapp accounts on one smartphone directly.
But still, if you want to use two WhatsApp accounts on one smartphone. Then, you must use a third-party application or cloning method on your smartphone. If you don’t know how to use WhatsApp for two numbers in dual-sim Android mobile, follow the methods below carefully.
Methods to Use Two WhatsApp Accounts On One Smartphone:
Method#1. Use Clone Whatsapp
In the clone Whatsapp method, your smartphone will provide an application cloning option. This option will help you to use the same two applications on a smartphone device. I have provided all the steps to create a clone of Whatsapp on a smartphone below.
- First of all, you just open your Smartphone Settings application.
- Afterward, you just scroll down and select the App Management or Apps options.
- Next, you will see different options; you must choose the App Cloner option.
- In the next scene, it will show you all the available cloning applications. But you just choose WhatsApp and enable it.
- That’s it; you have enabled the Whatsapp clone option on your smartphone device. Then, you can use two Whatsapp accounts on your devices without any interruptions.
Method#2. Use GB Whatsapp
If you are considering using dual Whatsapp accounts on one smartphone but can’t use two with your basic knowledge. Then, you can easily access two Whatsapp accounts on your smartphone with the help of GB Whatsapp.
GB Whatsapp is a third-party application for smartphone devices. But it will help you to use two WhatsApp accounts on your smartphone. GB WhatsApp is not available in the official Play Store. However, you can install it from any trusted website easily.
But if you don’t know how to download and install it from any other website, follow the instructions below carefully. The following method will show you how to download and install BG Whatsapp on your smartphone.
- First of all, you just open your browser and just click the Download button.
- After that, it will show you a message box that is harmful to your device. Then, you just select the Download Anyway option here. Now, it will start the downloading process; just wait for it.
- Once you have downloaded GB Whatsapp, navigate to the Download option and select the GB Whatsapp file.
- Now, just click on the Install button, then it will start the installation process; you just wait for it.
- That’s it; you have installed GB Whatsapp on your smartphone successfully. Now, you can use two Whatsapp accounts on your smartphone.
Method#3. Use Business Whatsapp
You can use the Whatsapp business application to use two Whatsapp accounts on your smartphone. Business WhatsApp is not only for business accounts but also for normal WhatsApp accounts. This application allows users to use two Whatsapp accounts on their smartphones.
GB WhatsApp will help you to create multiple WhatsApp accounts, but all the users will not prefer third-party apps. For that type of people, business WhatsApp is a great option. It is not a third-party application, and it is safe and secure. I know you are thinking about how to use this business Whatsapp on a smartphone. Then you just follow the below instructions.
- First of all, just go to the Playstore and type and search for Whatsapp Business.
- After that, it will show you the Whatsapp Business app, and then just click on the Install button here.
- Once you have tapped the Install button, it will start the installation process; just wait for it.
- After Installing the Whatsapp Business application, you can see the Whatsapp Business application on your smartphone device.
- That’s it; you have installed the Whatsapp Business application on your smartphone. Then, you can create another Whatsapp account with another mobile number to use another Whatsapp account on your smartphone.
Method#4. Use Multi Space (or) Parallel Space
Sometimes, your smartphone does not allow you to access GB Whatsapp, Business Whatsapp, And the clone Whatsapp options. Then, you must use the parallel space application to use two Whatsapp accounts on your smartphone.
Parallel Space is an app that allows users to use two Whatsapp accounts on the same smartphone device. It is not a third-party application and is available on the official Play Store. Parallel Space app is safe to allow two Whatsapp accounts on your smartphone.
But if you think about how to use a parallel space application to allow two Whatsapp accounts on one smartphone. Then you don’t think about it; just follow the method below carefully. Below, you can get instructions.
- First, open your Play Store and search for the Multi Space app or navigate to the below link.
- After that, it will show you the Multi Space app then you just click on the Install button. Now, it will start the installation process; just wait for it.
- You will see the Multi Space app on the device home screen and just launch it. And give corresponding permissions here.
- You will see available apps in the Multi Space app; you just choose WhatsApp and Click on the Done option.
- Now, it will create a dual Whatsapp application on your device. Then, you can create and use another Whatsapp account here.
That’s it; you have installed the Multi Space app on your device successfully. Then, you can use two Whatsapp accounts with the help of Multi Space. You can also access two WhatsApp accounts on one iPhone.
Various Smartphones and their Dual WhatsApp Settings:
Here, we explain the steps for various Android devices and their Dual WhatsApp Settings.
- Samsung – Dual Messenger: Settings – Advanced Features – Dual Messenger
- Oppo – Clone Apps: Settings – Clone Apps
- Asus – Twin Apps: Settings – Twin Apps
- Honor – App Twin: Settings – Twin Apps
- Xiaomi – Dual Apps: Settings- Dual Apps
- Vivo – App Clone: Settings – App Clone
- Huawei – App Twin: Settings – App Twin
- Realme – Clone Apps
- OnePlus – Parallel Apps
How to Enable Dual WhatsApp on a Smartphone?
Follow the below simple steps to Enable/Turn on the Dual WhatsApp on Android.
- Move to Settings on Smartphone.
- Then, the user must search for Dual apps like App Clone, App Twin, or Parallel Apps option, based upon the available smartphone feature; in the above section, we briefly mention the various smartphones and their Dual App Settings.
- Below the feature, the user must Enable the WhatsApp option to activate the second account.
- You can also have another option to rename the second account to another name for easy identification.
- Now return to the Home screen, and then you will notice the two different icons for WhatsApp Messenger.
- Launch the app, start using it, and set up a new account for you.
How to Set up a New WhatsApp Account?
Here, we discuss the steps to set up a Whatsapp account; follow them carefully.
- Launch a WhatsApp account.
- Click on the Agree and Continue option.
- The user must enter the phone number to set up an account.
- Then click on the Next option.
- The user must receive an OTP for verification.
- Enter the OTP; after entering it, you must enter the details for the setup process, like Name, Display Picture, and the account to set up.
- You’ve successfully set up the WhatsApp account, start using it and Enjoy.
So, guys, the above article will teach you how to use two Whatsapp accounts on the same smartphone. The official Whatsapp will not allow users to use two Whatsapp accounts on the same smartphone. But it is possible with different methods.
Moreover, If you still want to use two Whatsapp accounts on your smartphone. Then you must use clone app options, Use Whatsapp Business app, Use Multi Space app, and Use GB Whatsapp (Not recommended ). But if you are thinking about how to do it, just follow the above article. The above article will guide you on using two Whatsapp accounts on the same smartphone in different ways.