If you want to unbrick POCO F3 via Fastboot Commands?, Then read more to learn How to unbrick your POCO F3 via Fastboot Commands.
Whenever you want to buy a new mobile with the latest features in your budget, Xioami is the best choice to purchase excellent featured mobile at a low cost. Xiaomi offers amazing mobile phones, and these are valued for money. Xiaomi is always in the top position to provide extra-featured movies to the audience. Let’s read more to know Unbrick process of POCO F3 Via Fastboot Commands.
However, the mobile Poco f3 was launched recently by the Xioami community. This mobile is creating hype in the present market because the Poco f3 has extra qualities in the low-budget segment. Xiaomi Poco f3 comes from the Poco family. Starting from the Poco f1, these mobiles are becoming very popular worldwide. Xiaomi not only offers the best mobiles but also gives their updates regularly as per customer requirements.
Poco F3, comes with plenty of features which is the new addition to Poco F3 family. But some users are not satisfied with the stock ROM of the Poco f3, and they are trying to replace it with a custom ROM by flashing it. In this process, some of the users are facing troubles as well. There is a chance to unbrick your Poco f3 via Fastboot commands. This guide will show you the process of unbricking the Poco f3 via Fastboot commands.
Use Fastboot commands to Unbrick Poco f3:
Here I will provide working steps to Unbrick Poco f3 via Fastboot commands, so try to follow every step to complete the process without any further errors.
#1. Install Android SDK
Before starting this process, you must install the Andriod SDK Platform Tools on your computer. Google gives this recommendable official ABD and Fastboot binary. You have to set these tools in a comfortable place in your computer device to use in the entire process. It will provide you with the platform tools folder on the screen.
#2. Download Poco F3 Fastboot ROM
After installing the Andriod SDK platform tools, you must download the Fastboot ROM on your PC for your mobile. In this process, I will use the following Fastboot ROM file: Poco F3 Global V188.8.131.52.RKHMMIXM Fastboot ROM. This is very recommendable, and you can use this version of the Fastboot ROM file for any region. If you want to use another version of Fastboot ROM, try any version you require.
Poco F3 Global V184.108.40.206.RKHMMIXM Fastboot ROM
- V220.127.116.11 – Firmware version
- R – Android version (R-> Android 11).
- KH – Smartphone model code (KH = Poco F3)
- MI – Firmware build type (IN for India | MI for Global | EU for Europe)
- XM – Firmware version code
Now you can see the downloaded ROM file is in .gz format. Then it would help if you changed the extension name to TGZ. Please right-click on the firmware file and rename its extension from .gz to TGZ. After that, you will be extracted this TGZ file via WinRAR/7ZIP, etc. Now you must move further to continue unbricking Poco F3 via Fastboot Commands.
#3. Move Poco F3 Fastboot ROM Files to ADB Folder
- First, come to the firmware folder, which is extracted, and open it.
- After that, you open the Images folder of extracted firmware, and then you have to discover the following files:
- Now Select all the discovered files and copy all files into the Platform-tools folder, which you have got after installing the Andriod SDK.
- Once completed, you can continue the process to unbrick Poco f3 via Fastboot commands.
#4. Boot Bootloop/Soft Bricked Poco F3 to Fastboot Mode
- First, you must switch off the device to boot your device to Fastboot mode.
- You can’t power off your device because it is already bricked in a boot loop. Then you have to wait to drain your entire mobile battery.
- After draining out the entire battery of your device, automatically, your device will be turned off. Then press the power and volume down buttons simultaneously for a few seconds. To boot up to Fastboot mode, must charge your device by connecting the charger to the device.
- Once you connect the charger to the device, it will boot up to the Fastboot mode. Then you will see the famous bunny logo in the Fastboot mode on the mobile screen.
#5. Unbrick Poco F3 via Fastboot Commands
- To unbrick Poco F3 via Fastboot Commands, you should flash the device with Fastboot commands individually.
- Then you go to the platform-tools folder, which extracted the Fastboot ROM.
- Now you have to launch the command prompt window; go to the Platform-tools folder address bar, write in CMD, and press Enter.
- You have to execute the following commands one by one in the CMD window and remember one thing, don’t copy-paste all at once.
fastboot erase boot_ab fastboot flash xbl_ab xbl.elf fastboot flash xbl_config_ab xbl_config.elf fastboot flash abl_ab abl.elf fastboot flash tz_ab tz.mbn fastboot flash hyp_ab hyp.mbn fastboot flash devcfg_ab devcfg.mbn fastboot flash storsec storsec.mbn fastboot flash bluetooth_ab BTFM.bin fastboot flash cmnlib_ab cmnlib.mbn fastboot flash cmnlib64_ab cmnlib64.mbn fastboot flash modem_ab NON-HLOS.bin fastboot flash dsp_ab dspso.bin fastboot flash keymaster_ab km41.mbn fastboot flash logo logo.img fastboot flash featenabler_ab featenabler.mbn fastboot flash aop_ab aop.mbn fastboot flash qupfw_ab qupv3fw.elf fastboot flash uefisecapp_ab uefi_sec.mbn fastboot flash multiimgoem_ab multi_image.mbn fastboot flash super super.img fastboot flash misc misc.img fastboot flash vbmeta_ab vbmeta.img fastboot flash dtbo_ab dtbo.img fastboot flash vbmeta_system_ab vbmeta_system.img fastboot erase metadata fastboot flash userdata userdata.img fastboot flash cust cust.img fastboot erase imagefv_ab fastboot flash imagefv_ab imagefv.elf fastboot flash rescue rescue.img fastboot flash spunvm spunvm.bin fastboot flash vendor_boot_ab vendor_boot.img fastboot flash logfs logfs_ufs_8mb.bin fastboot flash boot_ab boot.img fastboot set_active a fastboot reboot
- After executing all the commands successfully, the device will be rebooted to the OS.
Now your device is ready, and you can use your device without any trouble.
This process is not very dangerous, but unbricking Poco f3 via Fastboot commands is delicate. Anyone cannot handle this complicated trouble. But this guide will help you to unbrick Poco f3 via Fastboot commands. When you want to eliminate this error, you have to follow all the steps mentioned in the above guide. Best thing is we didn’t need to use the Mi Flash Tool either. Comment below if you face any errors while following the given steps.