You all know that Unroll.me is a powerful tool that will help you unsubscribe from unwanted emails; moreover, it keeps your inbox clutter-free. However, due to some privacy issues, many people are navigating to the other alternatives to Unroll.me.
The 2017 New York Times report exposed the Unroll.me Privacy practices, showing how Unroll.me sharing data with Uber. Unroll.me to access your Email box with your permission; after that, it will go through your Email Inbox to check marketing emails and newsletters to which you have already subscribed.
It will also check annoying emails and spam emails from the list, and you can choose options on which ones to keep and bulk Unsubscribe to the rest of them automatically. Let’s read more to know the Best Unroll.me alternatives. Try to use the best email clients on Windows to sort out unwanted and spam emails.
What is Unroll.me?
Unroll.me is an online service showing you the complete list of active subscriptions, newsletters, and Spam emails.
If you give access to your Email to Unroll.me, it will Unsubscribe the Unnecessary Emails, Newsletters, and spam emails from your Email. Unroll.me main motto is to manage the Mail inbox effectively and eliminate the inbox clutter.
Unroll.me can also combine all subscriptions you want to receive into a single email called The Rollup, which you can also contact as Unroll.me roll up.
How to Remove Unroll.me?
After you know that Unroll.me is sharing the data with third parties, if you want to Remove Unroll.me from your Email, then read more.
To remove Unroll.me and block their access from your account. Now navigate to the Security and Authorized Apps Page and go to your Email provider. Now look for the Unroll.me App on the Authorization page. There, click on Revoke access to stop accessing your Email. So it actually removes the access from your Email account.
Now you should navigate to the Unroll.me site by logging in. The Expanded menu is in the corner with the settings and logout options. Here Click on the “delete my account” link to delete Unroll.me account permanently.
Mostly Once you revoke the access, mail will ask for permission. In that situation, navigate and unsubscribe it. Delete Unroll Me account; if you Installed Unroll.me App on mobile devices
- First of all, launch the Unroll Me app.
- Here navigate to the preferences.
- Now click on “Delete account.”
Top & Best Unroll.me Alternatives | Tools Like Unroll.me
Now Unroll.me supports Outlook.com (including MSN, Windows Live & Hotmail), Google Apps, Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, and AOL Mail since March 31st, 2019. But this service is no longer supporting iCloud/Apple-based email accounts. Okay, it’s time to jump into the main topic to know the Alternatives to Unroll.me.
#1. Unsubscribe Button:
Your email inbox is filled with a lot of messages. Suppose you are irritated with many messages frequently coming from the sender. Your mailbox is filling with those messages every day. Also, there is no necessity for those messages for you.
Suppose it becomes a big problem for you. Then you can unsubscribe from all of them with a single click. Just tap once on the Unsubscribe button.
Unsubscribe is not an application. This is just a button on the official website of Gmail, Outlook, or any other mail. You can observe this button at the top of the Email means, under the topic title, or at the bottom line. You click on it to unsubscribe from the unwanted subscriptions.
To unsubscribe from unwanted subscriptions, tap the unsubscribe button in that Email. It will generate a pop-up window and ask us to confirm an unsubscription. You confirm it by clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE button.
This will navigate to the concerned message’s official website and confirm the unsubscription. It will confirm that you have unsubscribed from this website and show messages like “no longer messages will reach you” or “messages will be stopped to you from this website”.
Features of Unsubscribe Button:
- Unsubscribe is just a button provided by the official Email; it is not an application like others.
- To unsubscribe from unwanted subscriptions, just tap on the unsubscribe button in that Email.
- No need to pay anything to unsubscribe. This is a free method to use.
- Most people will use this method only.
- Official method because the button itself is available on the official website, where you don’t need to use any third-party apps
- No need for any registration.
- Your privacy is protected.
- No data corruption problems arose.
The unsubscribe button is the best option to unsubscribe unnecessary subscriptions. Since it is provided by the official email website like Gmail, Yahoo, etc., if you want your data to be secure & private, then you follow this method only. Use only the UNSUBSCRIBE button to unsubscribe unwanted subscriptions to protect your data and privacy.
SaneBox is the most widespread & best application to use. It will use a cloud app service to filter & manage emails. This is a paid service available at less cost. This will remove unwanted messages from unnecessary subscriptions. You can keep your mail clean, and you can store emails in these applications.
This is a wonderful alternative for Unroll. me. You have to register for this application to use. You can use 14 days trial after you subscribe to it. This is cloud-based storage so that you can filter & manage it easily. Also, you can remove unnecessary messages with a single click.
Suppose the inbox has thousands of messages; there is no problem with the number of messages. It will clear the inbox with a single click & within a few minutes. This application will analyze the messages properly before allowing them. Its accuracy is also high in comparison. It will filter & sort the messages with great accuracy & fast.
Features of the SaneBox:
- You must register & login for this application to use.
- This will remove unwanted messages or unwanted messages from unnecessary subscriptions.
- This application lets you clear the inbox with a single click.
- This is a wonderful app for email overloading problems.
- This application will analyze the messages properly before allowing them. Its accuracy is also high in comparison.
- It provides a good filter for sorting the messages.
- A folder named Sane Later is created to store messages after sorting.
- Many top companies using this application, like Adidas, Shopify, etc.,
The SaneBox app is a wonderful paid application to use. It will clear thousands of messages with a single click & clear your inbox. And it provides a good filter for sorting messages. This application will clear email overloading problems easily. Use this application to maintain clean & clear Emails without unwanted messages or subscriptions.
#3. Clean Email
Clean Email is an excellent unroll.me alternative. This is a good source to clear your unnecessary emails and unsubscribe to unwanted subscriptions. You can do it effectively. It will work as a protective shield to stop unwanted messages.
First, you must register & sign up for the application and subscribe to it. Next, connect your Email to the application. Now, you can unsubscribe from a newsletter you are not interested in. This will stop the unnecessary messages coming from that website.
It has many features like robust clean, email groups, read later, filters & sorting, etc.; with these features, you can manage your Email clean & clear. You can stop unwanted messages from coming to your Email. This is an Ad-free application to use.
Features of Clean Email:
- The Clean Email app is the paid source to use.
- This application is a paid source but only offers the lowest prices.
- You can also use 10 emails to clean the paid application.
- You can delete a lot of messages at a time.
- This is a good source to clear your unnecessary emails and unsubscribe to unwanted subscriptions.
- It will provide security to your data & protect it safely.
- This application will work as a blocker for unwanted messages.
- It is also an Ad-blocker.
- This will protect your data, not collect your data & it deals with the transaction to remove unwanted messages from your Email.
- It will filter or sort messages quickly & remove unwanted messages.
- You can use it for your accounts.
Clean Email is the best application to use. You should use your account, as it provides high security to your data. It will filter or sort messages quickly & remove thousands of unwanted messages easily. Keeps your emails clean & clear. Use this application to get an experience of pleasant email usage.
Clean Fox is a third-party app, and you can remove unwanted emails or Unsubscribe to unpleasant subscriptions. So that you can remove the Email clearly and you will get a fresh & clean email. This is an unofficial application to use. But it is available for Android & iOS devices also. You can use this on your mobile also.
This applies to all emails like Gmail and other emails like Outlook. Other apps will not support all emails. At the same time, the Clearfox app will be available to use.
You can unsubscribe to unwanted or unfavorable subscriptions and also clear your emails. It will allow you to use multiple emails. Privacy & security are also provided.
You connect your Email to the application & clear undesirable newsletters from your mailbox. And you can delete spam messages. It will clear your mail & provide a clean email for you. This is a free application, so most users will use this.
Features of Clear Fox App:
- There is no need to pay anything to use this application, as it is freeware.
- You have to register for this application.
- You can remove or clean the inbox as well as spam. And you can unsubscribe from undesirable subscriptions to get a clean & clear website for you.
- Unwanted messages or subscriptions are removed easily.
- It has a user-friendly interface, which will help the user to work easily & attract them to the website.
- This will allow multiple emails.
- It also allows Gmail as well as other emails, like Outlook.
- By using this application, there is an opportunity to manage your mail. This means there is an option to manage your Email.
It is a third-party app, and it will work wonderfully to clean the Email & unsubscribe unwanted email subscriptions. You can use it on your mobile also & use multiple accounts. This means you can clear all your accounts. Use the application & experience a clean, clear email.
#5. Polymail Unsubscriber
Polymail Unsubscriber is a tool that is used to remove messages from unwanted sender and clear the inbox of your Email. It will clear the data of your Email.Polymail Unsubscriber is a good alternative to Unroll. me. You can use it if the unwanted messages make you irritated. The best solution is the Polymail Unsubscriber Tool. It is a well-known app for PCs, and you can use the default unsubscriber tool from Polymail and remove unwanted email subscriptions.
Polymail is a tool designed & used mostly for PCs. You can clear & unsubscribe to the unpleasant email subscriptions. There are such simple steps to unsubscribe from them. They are:
- Launch your Email account & connect it to Polymail
- Tap on the option emails & newsletters to which you want to unsubscribe.
- Just click on the Unsubscribe Button to unsubscribe them.
Features of Polymail Unsubscriber:
- Polymail Unsubscriber will offer a free trial. After completing the free trial, you have to subscribe to it.
- This is the best solution to email unsubscriptions.
- The App is user-friendly so that you can use it easily, understand it easily & can work on it very easily.
- Polymail is a good alternative to Unroll. me.
- It is designed for PCs.
- You can unsubscribe from the unpleasant email subscriptions & also clean the data.
- Your data is very secure & protected safely by this application.
- There is a built-in tool of Unsubscribe available to use.
Polymail Unsubscriber is used to unsubscribe to unpleasant email subscriptions. You can unsubscribe if you feel it is unwanted or useless to you. Along with this, you can also clear the data. In this process, your data is protected safely. Use it & get relaxed from unwanted subscriptions & unnecessary messages.
#6. Unlistr for Outlook
Unlistr is the best tool for Outlook for scanning the inbox for spam and unwanted files; it is not a free service but offers a free tier. To unsubscribe from the 5 mailing lists, the user must pay $19.99/year to get complete access to Unlistr, the user taps on the Unsubscribe button, and then it clears all the unwanted files. Follow the link to Change Email Signature in Outlook.
It is one of the best alternatives for Unroll.me. Unlistr also offers a batch unsubscribe option for clearing all emails, and automatically detecting any spam emails; it has incredible features and the extra paid features tool, which is easy to use and quickly set up. It is free for both iOS and Android, but it is mandatory to have a $20 annual subscription to Outlook.
Features of Unlistr for Outlook:
- It automatically sends unsubscription requests.
- Safely scans the inbox for emails that the user didn’t want the subscription mail, newsletters, and other junk.
- The surface subscription mail interface is easy to use.
- It perfectly cleans the mailbox.
- Applicable for both iOS and Android and also for Outlook.
- Easy to set up.
- It automatically detects any spam email.
This will check all the email subscriptions, and it is applicable for iOS, Android, or Outlook; the user must sign up/log in with the email account after the completion of sign-in.
The Unlistr will ask to select the inbox or folder to clean up, and it starts scanning the selection and gives the list of senders; you must click on the radical button for everyone, and you can choose to Keep or Unsubscribe option.
#7. Leave Me Alone
Leave Me Alone is one of the excellent alternatives for Unroll.me. It is used to unsubscribe unnecessary emails; the user must create an account on Leave Me Alone for access; it offers a free tier so that you can get 5 subscriptions.
You need to take back control of the inbox to avoid subscription spammers; it is a third-party email cleaning service, the best alternative for unroll.me.
Features of Leave Me Alone:
- It is an entirely safe and secure email unsubscription service.
- Easily unsubscribe the unwanted emails and newspapers.
- With one click, you can unsubscribe from all unwanted emails and protect the Email from subscription spammers.
- User-friendly interface, easy to navigate and use.
- It is compatible with multiple platforms like Online/Web-based, iPhone, iPad, Android, and SaaS.
- Sign Up/Login is mandatory.
It is not a free service; you must pay some amount for a subscription. To get 50 unsubscribes, you need to pay $2.5 and $9.9/month for 50 unsubscribes per month or $16/month for 200 unsubscribes per month; it is an excellent email unsubscription service.
It mainly concentrates on privacy, you can easily connect with the Gmail account and view all the newspapers, subscriptions, and spam, and you can also unsubscribe them in just one click.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Is Unroll.Me Safe in 2022?
If you want to keep your personal information private, then it is not safe. So This depends on how much you value your personal information.
2. Does Unroll.me Unsubscribe?
The service does unsubscribe you from email lists, but it takes 24 hours to do so.
3. How do I Delete Unroll.Me?
To delete Unroll.me account, simply log in to your account and then navigate to the settings. On the setting, you can see Delete My Account; choose it to Delete your Unroll.Me account.
4. Which is the Best Alternative to Unroll?Me?
Clean Email is the best Alternative to Unroll.Me.
That’s it, friends; that list I provided here will help you to manage your inbox by unsubscribing the Unwanted emails. With the help of these Unroll.me Alternatives, you can easily keep your mailbox organized and less space-consuming.
The list has some premium and free tools, so choose and use the best one. But don’t forget to comment on which one you are using and why. Most readers seek free alternatives, so the in-built unsubscribe option is the best. That’s why this list comes with mostly free tools. If you benefit from this article, feel free to share this article with your friends and family.