All we know is that Spotify is one of the globally famous digital music, podcasts, and service that offers video, as Spotify has a vast collection of songs in multiple languages from every corner of the world, so now here we are going to know about Spotify and its free trials, discounts, and cost of this subscription, don’t skip any of the words in this article to get the complete guide to getting Premium Free Trial, best deals and offers from it, so let’s go.
Spotify offers the best music and songs in several global languages, and you can stream music on this fantastic app; with great abilities, this app also offers a huge library of songs. If you feel low or missing someone, you must listen to the best music according to your taste to change your mood in just a few minutes.
Spotify offers music and a wide range of music songs, and you can enjoy music in numerous genres like melodies, soft music, jazz, folk music, and much more to enjoy your favourite picks. Hey guys, spotify introduces Spotify Zodiac Affinity, which allows you to listen to songs that match your Zodiac sign, so look at this app once.
Features Of Spotify
- You can share what you are listening to on Instagram stories. Moreover, you can save Instagram Story Music on the Spotify app.
- Private sessions.
- Offers a huge library to save a folder by naming it.
- You can make a playlist with your friends with the help of sharing a link.
- Browse songs according to your taste.
- Download and listen any time you want.
- User-friendly music app.
- Affordable music app to listen to all your favourite songs.
- Provides lyrics and artist details.
- Offline streaming capacity.
- Offers unlimited skips.
- Skips with unlimited accessibility.
- Google Maps Integration. You can also learn How to Drop a Pin in Google Maps from this website.
Does Spotify Offer Any Premium Free Trials?
Well, the good news is that the Premium Free trial is available in the market, with a huge collection of hit songs with ultimate music; you can listen to the music in your language, with high quality of 320kbs. It offers a 30-day means complete month of free trial for new users to enjoy unlimited and ad-free music with worldwide hit music albums.
But there are many free trials that you can get from many other things like One Plus mobile, Walmart, PayPal, and many other alternative ways available to get a Premium Free trial. But sometimes you can also get its 3 Months free trial and a 6-month free trial, so you have to visit the official website whenever you are looking for a free trial of it. So will have a look at which offers a premium free trial.
How to Get a 3-Month Spotify Free Trial?
Every new user can get a spotify Free Trial for some time based on their chosen plan. Here I will show how to enjoy Spotify Free Trial for 3 months.
- First, navigate to the Spotify official website from your web browser.
- Now click on the Get 3 Months for $0 option.
- This will automatically take you to the Spotify login page, where you can create or log in to your account, so Sign Up for the account by entering the details and clicking on the Sign-Up option.
- You must follow the on-screen instructions to get a free 90 days of spotify Premium.
- Now you need to enter your card details to ensure the free trials. Actually, spotify won’t charge you for these 90 days, but they will start charging you monthly after your free trial period is over. So enter your card details and sign-up for this fabulous account, but don’t forget to cancel the subscription before your trial period ends.
- After providing credit card details, you can easily get Spotify 3 month Free Trial.
How Can I Claim Spotify Premium Free Trail?
If you are a new user and want a free trial to enjoy the best music, claim your Spotify Premium Free Trail by following these steps.
- Git into the Web browser.
- Search for Spotify.
- Open it.
- Click on the Create Account option.
- Create an account by providing all the details in the blanks.
- Fill in all the payment information.
- Click on the Start 30 Days free trial now option.
- Now it’s time to enjoy some amazing music according to your taste.
But you should remember that it won’t allow PayPal as a payment method, so you should have to provide your credit card or debit card details. Still, you have probably been wondering why I should enter the credit or debit card details while I’m going to access the free trial.
As a general requirement, it asks for your card details but won’t charge any money from your account, so you can fearlessly fill up your credit card or debit details. If you already have an account and want to subscribe to the new plan, here are the steps.
- Open any of your web browsers.
- Search for Spotify.
- Then open it.
- As you land on the premium page, select the free trial option.
- Enter the required details like email and other information requested.
- Now tap on the login option.
- Head to the next step.
Get 6 Months Spotify Free Trial With Walmart
Have you been shocked that Walmart offers 6 months free? Yes, it is true, but you must remember you can only get this offer occasionally if you’re a new customer of Walmart. If you want a free trial of it, here are some steps you should follow to get this.
- Download the app.
- Create an account by entering all the required details.
- Sign up for an account.
- Now fill in your New Walmart ID Number.
- And redeem the offer, which is a free trial of it for 6 months.
Get 3 Months Free Trial With PayPal
With PayPal, you can get the Premium 3 months Free trial account to enjoy, right? Do you want to know how to claim this offer with PayPal, you can use several payment methods; PayPal is one of them, and it offers a free premium trial.
How Much Does Spotify Premium Cost After a Free Trial?
Once your free trial ends, it charges up to $119/per month in India and $9.99 monthly in Unites states. This plan offers great premium features to the users. So if you want to know about spotify premium plans, you can download the app and go through the best plans and offers to enjoy your favourite music with ad-free accessibility by getting a Premium account.
Does Spotify Free Trial Turn Into A Paid Subscription After The Free Trial Ends?
If you don’t want to continue using your account once you complete the free trial period, spotify will be renewed into a paid subscription. As you enter your credit and debit card details while accessing the free trial, it will charge the money for a monthly paid subscription, so you must cancel the free trial before it ends. You can read the one below to prevent this and cancel the free trial.
Can I Cancel My Free Trial Offers?
Well, while we have so many digital music applications available in the market, it got the best place in the world; this is one of the top digital music apps with live streaming capacity, but still, if you feel that this one is not meant to be your best buddy in listening to the best and your favourite music even then, of course, you can cancel your subscription and free trial too by just contacting the Customer support team, they got a nice customer support team with all the useful data to help to users you can get help from them to cancel the free trial.
Make sure that you cancel the plan before it expires; before one day, you can cancel it. To cancel the plan, you can follow the steps mentioned above.
It is compatible with most devices; you can use it on any device to feel comfortable. You can use devices like
Web Players That Spotify Supports
You can also admire the music from Spotify on web players, which are,
Am I Able To Get Spotify Free Trial Again And Again?
If you want to get a Free account repeatedly if it is not possible with one mail. Still, yes, you can get the free trial if you could create new accounts with multiple mail IDs so that you can enjoy the free trial any time you want but make sure that you are not using an existing mail id for that; you have to create new one with new login details.
What Are Spotify Premium Plans
Once your free trial ends, you will fall in love with it. If you want to use it again, you have to subscribe to Spotify premium plans, which allow subscribers to enjoy its services. As it offers a wide range of plans at affordable prices; these plans are available in four different categories to entertain all groups of people with billion collections of hit songs in various genres, and the four plans are.
- Spotify Individual.
- Spotify Duo.
- Spotify Family.
- Spotify Students
Spotify Individual Premium Plans
Actually, spotify is not only for free trials but is best at providing the best plans to its lovely customers to attract their attention to it, and also its’ plans are really good and reasonable to subscribe to the plans; if you want to feel the music alone, then Premium Individual plan would be the good pick for you.
- Cost of 119 per month (INR).
- Eligible for 1 account.
- The downloadable capacity of up to 10k songs.
- Compatible with 5 different devices.
Premium Duo Plan
This is another wonderful plan from Spotify, and you can enjoy it as well; if you have a sibling and want to try it with your siblings or partner, then this is the best plan.
- Cost 149/month (INR)
- Eligible for 2 accounts.
- Best for couples and two friends or any duo.
- Downloadable capacity 10k songs.
- Compatible with 5 different accounts.
Premium Family Plan
If you like trying new music and so your family, this premium family plan offers an amazing music collection to enjoy.
- Cost 179/month (INR)
- Eligible for 6 accounts.
- Best plan for family or a bunch of friends who live to gather.
- Compatible with 5 different devices.
- Downloadable capacity 10k songs.
Premium Student Plan
This special plan is especially for students who study in universities and higher education institutes; for more details about which universities and institutes are eligible for this plan, kindly visit its official website.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Am I eligible to claim the free trial of Spotify Premium even though I Am a subscriber already?
Well, if you are already an existing user of Spotify Account, then you are not eligible to get a free trial, but you can get the free trial by creating and signing up with multiple mail IDs; this is a cool thing to get the free trial.
2. Can I get 6 months Premium Free trial with a Walmart ID number?
If you have your Walmart ID number, you can easily access the free premium free trial by entering your Walmart Customer ID number.
3. Can I cancel my Spotify subscription anytime I want?
Yes, you can cancel your Free trial anytime, but make sure you cancel the free trial before it ends. If your free trial ends, it will change into a paid subscription and charge the money.
4. Why should I enter my credit card details for the Spotify free trial?
While accessing the free trial of Spotify, you must enter your credit or debit card details, but it won’t cut a single penny from your account. If you do not want to use your account after the free trial, cancel it before it expires. You can cancel it one day before the expiration; otherwise, it will require renewal as a subscription plan and will charge money from your account, so be careful.
Well, Spotify is one of the world’s leading and most amazing digital music apps. It offers plans at affordable prices and a massive collection of beautiful songs for subscribers and users, and this is a simple app that won’t bother you with hidden charges.
With multiple plans, this is one of the lovable digital music apps, you can stream music and videos as well, and now it’s easy to find all your favourite albums from all over the world. Hence, it plans to get Spotify Premium Free trials to get the app now.