Instagram is one of the best social media platforms for sharing photos and videos with others. It comes with advanced features like Stories, Reels, and much more. If You’re interested in saving Instagram Story with Music, this article is very helpful to show you How to Save Instagram Story with Music. But Before entering into the article first fix Instagram Music Not Working issues, if you face any.
This will belong to Meta and is the best photo-sharing platform that perfectly allows people to download stories, videos, and reels. They can watch them offline or share them through other social media platforms, namely WhatsApp, Facebook, and much more. Generally, On Instagram, the stories disappear after 24 hours; if the user is interested in saving the stories and wishes to see them after 24 hours, then the user can save them with Music.
Instagram has the default option to save and download the stories the user can’t save and download the audio tracks through the music sticker. Each level has a fantastic soundtrack. In this article, we are giving the complete ways to Save the Instagram Story with Music, follow them, and see the stories after 24 hours.
Read the article completely, then get a better idea and other ways to download and save the Instagram story with the Music. Simply, we are explaining the concept; there are no difficulties and confusion you can quickly get what you want. Before going to download Instagram Story with Music, first Fix all Instagram Not Working issues.
What Is Instagram Story?
One of the amazing features of Instagram is Instagram Story; this feature perfectly allows users to take photos and add effects like stickers and Music. It is a unique feature; after 24 hours, the posts are disappeared, and you can put anything on the story, like a photo or an Instagram video.
For each story, the average time is 15 seconds, and If the post is long, it is shown as various story posts. You can not see the story posts on the user’s profile grid, and it is shown as a bright, colourful circle around the profile picture.
With the help of Instagram Stories, the user can quickly share the present things happening in their life with their followers, and the user can add many things to the Stories. Those stories disappear after 24 hours. Stories are different; these are not similar to Instagram photos. The user can quickly save stories on the Instagram account, and the user can save Instagram Reels and live videos on the profile. Moreover, you can even check Who Viewed Your Instagram Profile.
The Insta stories are displayed on the app’s search and Explore section and shared stories on the public accounts. The shared stories are shown if the user can add the stickers involved in the particular event. The user can also Save Instagram Stories with Music on the Facebook profile.
How to Download Instagram Stories with Music?
You can easily download Instagram Stories with the Music by following the simple steps below.
- Launch the Instagram app.
- Then move to the profile of the user you wish to download the story.
- You must copy the username.
- Launch the Instagram Story Downloader app like https://www.storysaver.net/ and click on it.
- Select the Search option.
- Paste the user name in the story downloader app.
- Now you navigate to the user page in the downloader app where you want to download an Instagram story with music, click on the Download option.
How to Save Instagram Stories?
Here, we are discussing the steps to save Instagram Stories on various devices; follow the steps carefully.
First of all, the user must download the Instagram stories before sharing them to the account; click on the three dots that are shown in the right corner top of the screen and click on the download button to save the story to the camera roll, the steps are same for photo or live video.
Whenever the user can select the story they are allowed to save the elements and also add them to stickers to GIFs, but not allowed to save the elements with the Music.
Follow the steps below to save the Instagram story shared on the profile.
- Move to Your Story and launch it.
- Then click on the three dots that are shown at the bottom of the story that you wish to save.
- Finally, select Save Video.
You can easily save the Instagram story on iOS; the process is the same as downloading the story on Android. Before sharing the story, the user must download it and click on the three dots.
Follow the below steps to save the story after sharing.
- Launch the story you wish to save.
- Then click on the three dots that are shown at the bottom of the post.
- Finally, tap on the Save option.
On Web Apps:
The download and save option is not available For PC and Mac; if the user wishes to get them on the desktop, then the user can get the work done with the help of third-party apps, and the user can download and save them. You can try some of the apps found in both the App Store and Play Store, you can freely get the apps, and they can provide premium features, but you have to pay them a subscription fee.
In a single place, the user can save the content from their favourite accounts, and the process varies from one app to another; you need to follow the below steps carefully.
- Initially, the user must download and install the Instagram Story Downloader.
- In Chrome or Safari, some apps are added as plug-ins.
- Launch the app, and then you need to connect the Instagram account.
- Next, select the stories that you wish to download.
How to Save Other People’s Instagram Stories?
You can easily save Instagram stories; if the user wishes to save other people’s stories, follow the steps below to rewatch the post or a video.
- Move to the Instagram account of the person you wish to save the Insta Story.
- Select the Instagram Story you wish to record.
- If the user can add the screen recorder app to the control centre, go to the bottom and select the Screen Recording button.
- It would be best if you waited for the three-sound countdown.
- It will begin the recording of the story.
- After that, the user can stop the recording and save the video.
Using a Video downloader, the user can save the active stores of other users.
How to Save Instagram Story with Music?
There are two ways to save the Instagram story with the Music they are without posting, and after posting, we clearly explain one after another.
#1. Without Posting
- First of all, open the Instagram app.
- Then tap on Your Story, shown on the left corner top of the screen, and you can record a story and load the videos or photos from the device.
- Now, you can add filters, stickers Music, text, and to Your Story, and then tap on the three dots and click on Save to download the Instagram story to the camera roll.
#2. After Posting
In this, there are four ways to save the Instagram story with Music after posting; they are
#1. Archive Instagram Stories
The archive is one of the best features on Instagram; with the help of this feature, the user can archive all the live videos, stories, and posts, and share them on Instagram. If the user can archive the stories, then see them, and they are available in Stories Archive anytime.
Follow the below steps to archive the stories
- Launch the Instagram.
- Then tap on the profile shown in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Select the Menu button and from the drop-down list, click the Archive option.
- You must choose the Stories archive and tap on the three vertical dots preceding it.
- Next, Below the More options, select Settings.
- After that, switch on the Save Story to Archive button.
#2. Download Instagram Stories to Camera Roll
Once the user posts the story on Instagram, the user can save directly the story to the device.
- On your device, launch the Instagram app.
- Go to the Your Story on Instagram.
- Tap on the three dots and click on Save.
- Next, select Save Story to download the Instagram Story.
#3. Add Stories to Highlights
If the user can Add the stories to the Highlights then it means they are permanently saved, follow the steps below to do this.
- On your device’s home screen, select the Instagram app.
- Then tap on the Your story to launch the posted story.
- Select the Highlight icon and name it.
- Finally, add the story to the Highlights.
#4. Use an Instagram Story Downloader
With the help of Instagram Story Downloader, the user can easily save Instagram stories. One of the Instagram online downloaders is StorySave.net which perfectly allows users to download Instagram stories with Music, highlights, and much more.
- The user must copy the Instagram Story link.
- Now, move to the Instagram Story Downloader and paste the copied link there.
- Tap on the Download option and save the Instagram story.
How to Save Music For Future Instagram Stories?
The user can save Music for future stories using the Instagram app by following simple steps.
- Initially, open the Instagram app.
- Then create the new reel.
- Next, the user can choose the photo or video on the gallery or in the Instagram camera tool.
- Click on the audio that is shown on the main toolbar.
- Please find the song as you wish to save it and swipe to the left.
- Finally, click on the bookmark icon to save the song on Instagram.
It will save the Music to the Instagram collection.
How to Add Music to an Instagram Story?
With the help of a music sticker, the user can easily add the songs to the Instagram Story directly on the app.
- Launch Instagram app.
- Then create a story.
- Click on the Sticker icon.
- Go to the Music.
- This is the quickest way; the user can also use songs for Instagram Story.
The user can easily add Music to Instagram Story using the Instagram app; follow the below simple steps to add Music to your Instagram Story.
- Launch the Instagram app.
- Then click on the Your Story icon shown on the left corner top of the screen or search for the post you wish to share, click on the Airplane Widget, and select Add Post to Your Story.
- Whenever the user selects the add to a Story from the Your Story icon and clicks on the Camera Square shown on the left corner top of the screen or selects a photo or video from the camera roll.
- Select Stickers; these are shown on the widgets top of the screen.
- Click on the Music Sticker.
- Choose the song from Your library or find the particular song with the help of the Browse option.
- After choosing the song, the user must see the option, i.e. song’s name or the album art, navigate to the song, and select the place you wish to begin the Music.
- Finally, share it with your Close friends or click on Your Story.
How to Add Custom Audio to Instagram Story Using Spotify?
The user cannot add the clips or photos to the custom audio; follow the below steps to add the audio to the Instagram Story.
- Open the Spotify app.
- Then choose the song you wish.
- You must post the Custom audio from Spotify to Instagram Story.
- Click on the vertical ellipsis icon for the song, album, or playlist.
- Select the Share option that is shown on the pop-up menu.
- Move to Instagram Stories, and the user must be permitted to launch Instagram.
- Spotify will launch your new story; the user must upload the song, album, or playlist.
- After posting the story, the followers will tap the Your story to the song on Spotify.
How to Add Music to an Instagram Story with Apple Music?
Through Apple Music, the user can share the Music to the Instagram story, and using various apps, the user can post songs.
- Launch the Apple Music app.
- Then search for the song, album, or playlist you wish to post.
- Click on the Share option.
- Select Instagram on the menu.
How to Delete Saved Music on Instagram?
If you want to delete the saved Music on Instagram for any reason, follow the simple steps below.
- First of all, the user must launch the Instagram app.
- Then it would be best if you created a new reel.
- Choose the video or image on the gallery.
- Click on Audio.
- Select the Save option on the music selection page.
- Find out the Music you wish to delete from the collection.
- Just swipe to the left and click the Bookmark icon to remove the Music from the collection.
How to Download Instagram Stories with Music Using Third-Party Websites?
With the help of third-party sites, the user can easily save Instagram stories with the Music, and you must maintain a public account to access the services. Remember, the user didn’t enter the Instagram password on third-party apps to maintain the privacy and security of the account.
- Go and visit storysaver.net and give the Instagram username.
- Then tap on Download to get all the Instagram stories.
- After that, You must search all the recent Instagram stories that are posted by you.
- Now tap on Save as Video and the story is automatically saved on the device with the Music.
- If the user wishes to save the older stories, tap on the Show Highlights and save the story as you wish.
Snapinsta is also the best site to download Instagram stories with Music to the device gallery, and the user must have a public account.
- Open the Instagram app.
- Then move to the story you wish to save with Music.
- Now, select the three-dots menu and then copy the link.
- After that, launch the snapinsta App on the device, go to the Instagram Story Download section, paste the link, and next click the Download button.
- Finally, you can Download the story with Music.
Tips to Follow to Upload, Record, and Edit the Instagram Story:
If the user cannot view the Music Stickers in Stories, try to update the app to its latest version by navigating to the Google Play Store or App Store. The user shares the photo or video with the story and then accesses the creative tools to capture and edit them.
Steps to Follow to Take Photos and Videos
- Click on the to change the flash of photos or videos. The user must click the button to take photos and videos in the dark; this option is only available for iPhones.
- While recording the video, you wish to zoom, then press and hold down with one finger to begin the recording or slide up or down the same finger you’re using.
- The user can change between the front and rear-facing cameras while recording the video and press and hold down to begin the recording and then click on .
- For taking a video or photo with the camera effect, swipe left to the bottom screen, choose the effect, swipe all the processes to the left, and click on the to view more effects on Instagram and also from the Independent creators.
- After using the front or back-facing camera, the effect that the user selects is automatically displayed on the closest person’s face.
- Only the latest versions will support these effects, and old devices do not support these effects.
- Click on the that is shown on the left to view more options to capture the story.
- Select Create to personalize the story without requiring the photos or video to begin; swipe to the left to select the type, and you can also add the GIF.
- Click on the Boomerang and the circle at the bottom to snap the burst photos looped forward and backward.
- Select Layout and click on the circle that is shown on the bottom to snap the series of photos and merge them into a collage; click on Change Grid to modify the Layout of the photos.
- Click on Hand-Free to record a video without pressing and holding, and select it to begin recording a video or press and hold down to view the timer that counts it before recording the video or photo.
- Select the PhotoBooth and then click on the circle at the bottom to snap the photos and gather them into one story.
- Click on Multi-Capture to snap the series of photos and post them as separate stories.
- Select the level and go to the camera to notice the device level.
Steps to Edit Photos and Videos
- It would be best to swipe left or right to add the filter to the photo or video.
- The user can share a video longer than 60 seconds and edit the video trimmer shown at the bottom, which is available only for iOS devices.
- Click on it to add Music, choose the song, or find out from the list the lyrics of the songs that are available; choose it and select various fonts and designs, and edit the part of the song you wish to play.
- Select for adding the sticker.
- Click on to draw the photo or video; the user can select various brushes and drawing tools from the options.
- Change the line thickness with the help of the slider that is shown on the left.
- Select the colour to draw while clicking on the colours shown on the bottom screen; swipe left to view more colours or press and hold down the circle to see more colour options; click on and copy and paste it to choose the colour of the photo or video.
- Click on for adding the text; you can do so many things there.
- You can add emojis.
- Also, access the Classic text style, and the user can change the text size up or down by clicking on the slider.
- Click on to take the text to the centre or align it left or right; this applies only to some text styles.
- You can rotate and resize the text with the help of two fingers to take and zoom.
- Select the text colour, and click on the colours.
- Modify the text style, and hit the button at the top of the screen.
- Click on to add a colour background to the text.
- Select the text to the desired positions, take the video, add text, and click on Pin to move the text.
- For adding another text, Go to .
- To write someone’s username, the user must enter @.
Frequently Asked Questions?
1. How to Add Music to an Instagram Story with SoundCloud?
You can directly add the Music from Soundcloud to an Instagram Story; follow the below steps to do this.
- Launch the SoundCloud app.
- Choose the song, album, or playlist add where you wish to post, and click the Share icon.
- It shows the pop-up menu, and when going to Stories, the user must be permitted to launch the Instagram app.
- SoundCloud readily uploads the cover art to the Instagram Story.
- After posting the story, it shows Play on SoundCloud; tap on the link that will redirect the user to the song, album, or playlist.
2. How to add Music to an Instagram Story with Shazam?
Like Spotify and SoundCloud, the user can add Music to the Instagram Story With Shazam.
- Launch the Shazam app.
- Then click on the Shazam to find the new song or select the song from the library of Shazams.
- Click on the Share icon shown in the right corner of the screen.
- Select Instagram, and the user must allow permission for Instagram.
- It makes a new story with the cover art of the song.
3. Can I download the Instagram story from a private account?
Only followers can download the Instagram story from the private account; It is impossible for non-followers, even if they use a third-party app, to download the Instagram stories.
I conclude that I have given the complete guide to How to Save Instagram Story with Music in 2024. Here we clearly explained everything that relates to Instagram Story. You can get the step by step for saving the Instagram story with the Music and downloading the Instagram Story using apps and third-party websites.
Thank you for spending your valuable time with Us. I hope this article helps save Instagram Stories with the Music. Keep Supporting Us, and Don’t forget to share the article with others.