If you want to Root Umidigi Devices, read more to know the working methods to Root Umidigi Devices Via Magisk Patched Boot.img.
Most smartphone device users need to learn about the word root, and also they need to learn how to root Android devices. Before going to root any device, first learn what root does to your Android and its advantages. Root allows you to access or gain privileges from the administrator of the Android operating system to get control over the device. During the journey of rooting, you should need some supported drivers and platform tools to install.
Ensure that your UMIDIGI devices need a superuser, Magisk, and a personal computer to boot your Android device. Needs Boot.img file compulsorily to patch the boot image file from the Magisk. Let’s read more to know How to Root Umidigi Devices via Magisk Patched Boot.img. Moreover, you can also Root any Android device via Magisk.
What Is Rooting?
Rooting is the procedure of turning on the Android mobile operating system to obtain control over it, allowing users to tweak or modify, and edit the Android system apps and files, or you can also delete system files. Rooting allows replacing files, applications, configurations, running applications, and deleting already installed applications. To do that, you should get permission from the administrator.
- Rooting allows you to access Android system files and applications.
- It allows you to make modifications to system applications and files.
- Custom ROM can be installed.
- Get custom recovery like Team Win Recovery Project installation.
- Kernal installation, as well as kernel tweaking.
- You can block ads on Android applications like Youtube and other gaming applications.
- By Rooting UMIDIGI, you can View, Edit, or Delete any system file inside the root directory.
How To Root UMIDIGI Devices Via Magisk Patched Boot.img?
Rooting UMIDIGI devices is relatively easy when compared to other Android devices. UMIDIGI is a famous smartphone mobile from China introduced by Beyond Dreams. Not only it provides smartphones, but it has other smart gadgets as well. So before rooting the Umidigi devices, you need to install some supported drivers on your computer.
In this section, we mentioned the requirements to root the Android devices and what is needed to download. Please read them and step forward to root UMIDIGI devices simply.
- Your Umidigi battery must be more than 60% power.
- Back up your mobile data before going to root the device.
- Don’t try these methods on other mobile devices.
- Require data cable to connect with personal computer or laptop.
- Some supported files, drivers, and tools to download.
- ADB & Fastboot files for Windows.
- Android USB drivers for Windows.
- MTK USB drivers for Windows.
- UMIDIGI firmware flash file for wind0ws.
How To Extract And Patch Boot.image Using Magisk?
- Download the MTK Droid tool on a personal computer.
- You can notice the file is downloaded in zip file format, and you know how to extract the zip file.
- Now connect your mobile to a personal computer using a USB cable and then copy the mtkbootimg file and paste it into the device storage location.
- Launch Magisk on your Android device and it will ask you to install Magisk; Just tap on the install button.
- You need to select the method called patch boot image file.
- It will navigate to your mobile internal storage and select the earlier transferred boot.img file.
- Wait for a while, because Magisk starts patching that boot image.
- Once the patch has been done and copies patched_boot.img from your mobile internal storage to the same extracted boot image folder on the personal computer.
Method #1. Install The Patched_boot.img On UMIDIGI A11
- Download the SP flash tool file from the official website of spflashtool.com
- Now you will see the download link for Windows; Just tap on it.
- You will be prompted to another page to get the list of download links; click on the latest version.
- The file will be downloaded in the zip format.
- Now extract the zip file from the download folder on your PC.
- Then click on the flash_tool executable file to run.
- Now you will see the pop-up message and click the extract file button. The file will be extracted in a few seconds, and extracted file window will be displayed on your screen.
- Just click on the Flash_tool with a green color icon straight away.
- You will be prompted to the Smartphone flash tool runtime track mode window.
- You can see the download agent to your left. Straight to it, click on the Choose tab.
- It opens the flash tool in the folder and now click on the MTK_AllInOne_DA immediately.
- In the same way, click on the scatter loading_file.
- Select the scatter file named MT6xxx_Android_scatter.txt and then load it.
- Instead, Booting unchecks all the boxes.
- Now click on the download button at the top.
- Remove the mobile battery and reinsert it into the device to run the flashing procedure.
- Now keep holding the mobile volume up and down buttons and then connect your device to the computer or laptop using a USB cable and release the buttons when your device is displayed on your computer.
- Flashing will begin in a few seconds; then, wait 2 or more minutes.
- The flashing process will be completed and shows the green tick symbol.
- Now close the flash_tool window and disable the USB cable from the mobile.
- Your device is rooted now.
Method #2. ADB fast boot method
- Download ADB & fast boot tool on a personal computer.
- Then, extract the ADB & fast boot, copy the patched boot image file, and paste it onto the same extracted folder.
- Go to the Windows search bar or Cortana and type in it as PowerShell and then press enter button.
- Before starting this process, you need to connect your mobile to your personal computer using the USB cable.
- Now enter the commands on the PowerShell like fastboot flash boot patched_boot.img and press enter.
- PowerShell will take a few seconds to complete the process of the given command.
- After completing the process, type the final command as fastboot reboot and press the enter button.
Steps To Check The Systemless Root
- Now try to open up the Magisk on your Android device from the app’s home screen immediately.
- Go to the status screen where you can check the systemless root access and notice that all the options are marked with green color.
- That differs your device is rooted successfully, which ensures check SafetyNet is bypassed successfully as well.
1. How do I get Magisk on my phone?
You will get it from the official website of magiskmanager.com.
2. What does if I root my device?
Rooting allows you to tweak or modify the preinstalled system applications, kernel installation, TWRP installation, etc.
3. What steps do I have to take before rooting my device?
Before rooting your device, you need to back up your mobile data; otherwise, there may be a chance to lose your data during the Rooting.
Root the device gives privileges to allow features on any Android device that the provider or carrier may block. There are plenty of applications in the digital market, some you can get easily, and some you can access on your phone if your device has root access. Rooting allows you to increase the battery life, and you can get purchased apps for free, and increase your device’s CPU process speed. After reading the whole article, you can easily know How to Root Umidigi Devices via Magisk Patched Boot.img.
To enhance the mobile performance, you just need to root the device. Magisk is rooting the system without the need for the system either. Magisk allows you to modify the system files or applications without affecting the core code of the device operating system. This Magisk was introduced by the Topjohnwu and released in 2016 and is most useful in financial applications.