Do you want to merge many tracks in one audio File? then you are in the right place to know How to Merge Multiple tracks into single track. Suppose you want to listen to famous singers’ songs and want to enjoy them one after another, but it will take much time to search for each song every time. So you can listen each and every sone by simply selecting and merging the files once. This article will explain “How to merge MP3 files on Windows PC/Laptop”. So that you can perform the task easily.
If you are listening to songs and you want to add two songs, or you want to place one singer’s or one Music Director’s songs in one File; Then, you need to merge the audio files.
Methods to Merge Multiple MP3 Files on Windows 10
You can merge two or more MP3 files in several ways. This article will teach you about Merging of MP3 files on Windows 10.
Method #1. Merge MP3 files using the Command Prompt
You can merge MP3 files simply without any software application. Combining audio files with the Command Prompt is a simple process. Here are the steps to follow;
- Type cmd on the search bar near the windows button on the taskbar.
- Now the Command Prompt icon will be opened as search results. Right-click on it and choose Run as Administrator.
- The Command Prompt window will be opened as an administrator.
- Now you have to Launch the folder where you want to merge the MP3 files.
- Type the copy command on the screen as below:
/copy /b audio file1.mp3 + audio file2.mp3 audio file3.mp3 and press Enter.
This will merge File 1 & File 2 and copy it to File 3. Here you have to remember one thing that is File 3 is created automatically; where you don’t need to create a new one.
Method #2. Combining File using Software
This is the simple way to merge two or more MP3 files. To perform this, you need to have a Software. You can use the Adobe Audition app, which has a straightforward interface and performs the task quickly. This tool is an audio editing tool that has international standards—simply a digital audio workstation.
You have to download the Adobe Audition app, and Run the File to install by following the on-screen instructions. Now Launch the app to easily mix the MP3 files to make an amazing music file.
You place the files one after another on the track and merge them, or you can apply the waveform function. Make sure that you have to put the second track at the end of the first track.
Method #3. Merging files using the VLC Player
VLC Media player is a famous music player which is music streaming app as well as an editor. This will provide editing features like Cutting, rotating, merging, extracting audio files from videos, and adding subtitles. This is compatible with multiple Operating Systems like Windows, Mac OS, Linux, iPhone, and Android. The interface is somewhat hard to use.
So, follow the below steps to Merge files:
- First, download and install the VLC Media Player.
- Launch the app, and Tap on the Media Button, Choose the Multiple files option, or Press Ctrl+ Shift+ O Keys from the keyboard simultaneously.
- There is an uploader that will appear to upload the files to merge.
- Hit on the Add button to choose the files to be merged, and add them in the order in which you want to mix. Since after merging files, you cannot rearrange them.
- After completing the process, tap on the Play Button, which is in the right-hand corner.
- Now, you can choose a resultant file to be saved.
- Normally, you can tap on the Append -converted to the filename to differentiate from the original File.
- Merging is completed successfully, and you can listen to the mixed music or audio File.
Method #4. Using Audio Joiner
Generally, you can merge audio music with the Audio Joiner web application. You can merge various types of files like MP3, WAV, M4A, and more. You can also Merge MP3 files Windows 10 Online. Here are the steps to combine the files using Audio Joiner.
- First, download and install the Online Audio Joiner.
- Now Launch the app, and Tap on the Add Tracks button to choose the files to be merged.
- The application will display the added tracks or files.
- Arrange them in the order if they are not in the correct order, then make order then by using the up and down arrows.
- A slider with a blue colour will set the playback intervals to the tracks. When one track is completed, the other is initiated so that no gaps will come.
- It also trims part of the song.
- You can apply the Crossfade and Fade-out transition effects on the right side of the tracks.
- Hit on the Merge button once to initiate the merging. Wait for a while to complete the process.
- Tap on the Download button to download & save the resultant audio file.
Method #5. Using Audacity
You can merge files using the Audacity app. This is a powerful tool to add audio files. You download and install the app first. Then you can follow these steps to mix the files:
- Launch the Audacity app.
- Open the File menu option and click Import and select Audio; then, you can add the next audio file.
- Add files to the app.
- You can observe the waveforms of the two files on the Audacity app.
- Tap on the Timeshift tool to adjust the audio time; The tool will be opened.
- Just place the cursor at the beginning of the second track.
- The second waveform will be started after the first one is completed.
- Tap on the File and choose Export as WAV to export the resultant File.
- That’s it, now two files are merged successfully.
Method #6. Merge using Audio Recorder Titanium
Audio recorder Titanium is the best app for merging files, and with the help of this software you can merge large files too. This is an excellent app to merge files, but it is a paid app at an affordable cost. To follow this process, you must download the Audio Recorder Titanium app and run it to install it.
- Type Built-in Editor on the search bar near the windows key on the taskbar.
- Run and Launch the app.
- Tap on the File option and choose the file merger in it.
- You add the files one after another or add all of them at once.
- Export them first and tap the merge button at the bottom of the window.
- Now wait for a while to merge the MP3 Files.
- You can merge all files at once or one after another.
- That’s it Merging is done successfully.
Method #7. Merging by MP3 Merger
MP3 Merger is Software that merges two or more MP3 files. This is a simple app to use. This will allow you to edit the audio files and CUE Sheets. You can easily mix MP3 files by using the below procedure.
- First, download an MP3 Merger and Install the app.
- Launch the app on your Windows.
- Tap on the Add Files tab.
- You can choose all the files to be merged.
- Set up a resultant file by tapping on the three-horizontal dotted button, and Give output file name.
- You can configure the CUE sheet for the resultant File by tapping the Create CUE Sheet for the output file option.
- Click on the Merge button.
- Confirm it again on the pop-up also to Merge files successfully.
Method #8. Using JoyoShare Audio Joiner
Joyoshare VidiKit Audio Joiner is the best merger for the MP3 files. This will allow all file formats like WMA, WAV, FALC, AC3, OGG, M4A, etc. It also has a built-in video cutter, audio cutter, converter, extractor, and editor. You can merge files with high speed and zero loss of quality, and you can also edit the resultant File. This app is compatible with Windows And MAC. This is a paid app and allows you up to 5 merges for free.
- First, download and run the File to install.
- You can drag and drop the files to merge on the left side panel or tap the Open Files option.
- Open the format window and choose the merging mode. If you want only merging, there is no need to edit it. Choose highspeed mode, and just specify the resultant File and confirm merging.
- The merge is done and opens the home screen. You can trim, cut the unnecessary parts and edit or customize as you wish.
Method #9. Using Audio Mix Tool
Audio Mix tool is an excellent application to merge multiple audio files. This adds, splits or superimposes the audio files with a simple single click. This combination of songs will look professional and show a crossfade effect. The fade effect is one function that will allow you to add the songs unlimitedly.
It has many features like:
- Audio Editor: This will help you change the audio tracks’ key, volume, and speed.
- Video to Audio Converter: This app will separate audio files from video files like AVI, MP4, WMV, MOV, etc.,
- MP3 Video Remover: Deletes the voice in the music, for example, the singer’s voice. You can only listen to instrumental music without the singer’s voice or song in the background.
- Audio Equalizer: This app will allow improving or changing the quality of the audio tracks by using the audio equalizer; This is a very useful feature.
- Audio Overlay: Layers many audio tracks for music or voice.
- Audio Splitter: It can split the audio or cut the unwanted patch.
You can use this app to merge and edit the files using the above functionalities.
Method #10. Magic Music Mixer
To merge the audio files, Magic Music Mixer is a famous app. This popular Audio editor allows you to merge 4,000 sounds and loops with digital instruments. The recording function will allow you to add sounds like Instrumental music like Rock Drums, Bass Machine, Concert Guitar, Drum Engine, Orchestral Ensemble, and Cinematic Synth. You can record and merge the audio files using it.
Audio Mixing or merging audio files is the very finest task to do. You can listen to the songs by merging, editing, and cutting unwanted parts. Also, prevent the songs and listen to only instrumental music. You can edit the files before or after the merging. You can get the output file without losing the quality of it.
Here are the many methods that will help you to know How to Merge Multiple Mp3 Files on Windows 10. You can use any of it to combine the music or audio tracks. Start using and enjoy your favourite music.