This article is the best reference for people who want to know the basic information about Minecraft servers and the requirements and ways to make the Minecraft server and hosting setup.
Minecraft is the best and most famous game, the user can easily play the game, and it supports both single-player and multiple players; the user must connect to the server where so many players can play and connect with each other.
Try to begin the individual Minecraft server or rent it from another site. To access the server, you must consider the hardware requirements, server setup, security, maintenance, security, and upgrades. Make sure to follow every method to avoid Minecraft Code 1 Exit Error to set up Minecraft Server and hosting fully.
Minecraft server host is the best place to build, grow, and discover the latest servers. So many categories and servers are available for updating the search and filters. Before going to do this, the user must follow some instructions and must, have an idea or technical knowledge, and you must configure the Minecraft server correctly.
So try to know some points that are related to computers and networks; for the Minecraft server hosting step, you must follow the below-mentioned steps, which are
- You must use the command line.
- Some basic network concepts are DHCP, Ports, and IP.
- Network configuration.
- System configuration.
- For home setups, do router configuration.
You must choose the best server that offers unlimited slots, supports multiple servers has DDoS protection, and supports both Plugin/Mod and Modpack. It has custom JAR, provides great support to BungeeCord and Backup, and can access the files. Let’s learn how to make your own Minecraft server for free.
- Must have DDoS Protection.
- 2.8 GHz with CPU.
- The memory RAM should be 6 GB.
- The hardware must have the capability of automatic backup.
- Stable internet connection or active Wi-Fi connection.
- Choose the best server that depends on the hardware, bandwidth, and RAM.
Ways to Make a Minecraft Server & Hosting Setup
In this article, we are giving the complete guide to making the Minecraft server and hosting setup; follow the below-mentioned ways to do this process.
If you want to Make a Minecraft Server For your friends and they don’t know anything about it, then don’t worry; simply follow the below steps to create a Free Minecraft Server. After Making a Minecraft server, if you want to get a Minecraft seagrass farm, follow the given link.
#1. Check the Latest Version of Java
Usually, Minecraft is fully a Java-based game; before setting up the host, the user must check the latest version of the Java that he is using. The user can freely make the Minecraft server with the help of Java on various devices like Windows, Mac, and Linux devices.
#2. Download Minecraft_Server.jar
The user must require the server files and get the files freely on the manufacturer site of Minecraft.
Follow the below simple steps carefully
- Initially, visit the Minecraft Server Downloads Page and download the minecraft_server.jar.
- After completing the download, try to copy the Minecraft_server.jar into the new folder and name it Minecraft Server.
- Next, run the server by double-tapping on the minecraft_server.jar.
It displays the files that are stored in the folder.
#3. Run Server
To run the server, it is necessary to save the batch file. To do this, follow the below simple steps
- You must right-tap on the server folder inside, where you can keep the Minecraft_server.jar.
- Choose New and then click on Text Document.
- The user must name the new document and then Run the file.
- In the Notepad document, the user must paste the following command line i.e
1 cmd /k java ‐Xms1G ‐Xmx1G ‐jar minecraft_server.1.11.jar
If the user is accessing another version, modify the Minecraft_server.jar and match the version’s name. Next, you must click Save As an option for batch files. To access the command line commands, use the Windows file.
- Tap on File and then select Save As an option.
- Go to the Save as Type option in the field section and choose the All Files option.
- You must set the file mane to run the Run.bat.
#4. Accept the EULA
The user must view the license agreement given before opening the Minecraft server; the user must edit the file eula.txt; you must agree.
- You must double-tap on the eula.txt.
- The user must read the EULA by dragging and dropping the text on the file.
- Modify the line eula=false to eula=true.
#5. Open Server
The user must open the server and must double-tap on Run.bat and open the server. It shows the window with some info regarding the server; after some time, close it and run the server and the players you wish to connect.
#6. Server Window
The server gives some useful information to track the game you’re playing.
- You can notice the used memory with the help of the Stats Panel.
- Check the player who is connected to the server.
- View the messages on the server and also the player chats.
- To enter the commands, the user must go to the field shown on the right side bottom.
#7. Join In Server
The user can easily join the Minecraft server.
- You must run Minecraft.
- Then tap on Multiplayer on the main menu.
- Select the Add Server option.
- You must name the server in the Server Name field.
- Enter localhost on the Server Address field.
- Tap on the Done option.
- Choose the server and tap on the Join Server option.
Try to play the home server and set up the internet connection, so other players can easily connect.
#8. Forward the Ports
You need to change the router’s settings, which is why it varies from user to user, and the process is entirely different.
- Initially, go to portforward.com; it gives the basic information about port forwarding.
- Navigate to the link shown on the port forwarding instructions list.
- Choose the router, click on the model you’re using on the list, and follow the instructions shown on the screen.
If the router is not shown on the list, you need to do the following things.
- Move to the official or manufacturer’s site of the model you’re using.
- Get the directions that are nearer to the model number.
- Find out the router’s model and port forwarding on the web.
- Simply contact the router’s customer support.
#9. Find Out the External IP Address
After getting the forwarded ports, the user must get the external IP address; follow the simple steps below to find the external IP address.
- Launch the browser and move to Google.com.
- Enter the external IP on the search bar and hit the Enter or Return option.
- Google will give the external IP address.
The external IP address must be IPV4 or IPv6; if the user can get the external IP address, save the number and try to connect with the server.
#10. Connect to the Server
Once you get the forwarded port of the connection, with the help of an external IP address, you can easily connect with other players.
To do this, the user must follow some simple steps;
- Select the MultiPlayer in the Minecraft.
- Select the Add Server option.
- Type the server name.
- Also, give the server address.
- The port number represents the external IP address.
- Tap on the Done option.
#11. Change the Server.Properties File
The user can change the game’s settings with the help of a file on the server folder known as Server.properties. Launch the file on the text editor and then modify the properties by simply editing the lines of the file.
Some common properties are adjustable;
- gamemode=0, modified to value 1 to keep the server in creative mode.
- max player=20, and modify the number to increase or decrease the number of players you can join with the server.
#12. Select the Minecraft Hosting Plan
Usually, hosting provides seven Minecraft server hosting plans ranging between $6.95 and $77.99/month. The VPS hosting plans include Game Panel, a one-tap Minecraft mod installer, DDoS protection, and automatic off-site backups.
It greatly supports the essential Minecraft server software modifications, namely CraftBukit, Spigot, and Paper. The user can get the .jar files.
How to Make a Minecraft Server on Mac?
The user can create as well as set up the Minecraft server on Mac by following the below simple steps.
- The latest version of Mac and the default java, and double-tap on the version by entering the command on the terminal.
- If it is not available, then download the latest version on Apple’s website.
- Make a dedicated folder on the Minecraft Server, and then download the setup file and place it in the folder.
- Launch TextEdit and you must set the format to give the plain text. To do this, move to Format and then click on the Make Plain Text option, and then paste the following lines.
cd “$(dirname “$0″)”
exec java -Xms1024M -Xmx1024M -jar minecraft_server.1.18.jar nogui
- You must save the file and name it startmc. command on the directory.
- It needs execution permission. To allow it, the user must launch the terminal and move to the Minecraft folder.
- Allow the permission with the help of the chmod command.
chmod a+x startmc.command
Steps to Setup Minecraft Server
Once you purchase Minecraft, the user must log into the Hostinger account to start the Minecraft server setup process.
Follow the below simple steps carefully;
- The latest Minecraft purchase server is shown below the Setup section; tap the Setup option.
- Then follow the instructions shown on the screen to finish the setup process.
- It will set the server name and root password.
- Go to the VPS section that hosts the account homepage.
- Click on Manage to go to the Server Management area.
- Simply run the server by tapping the Start option in the Server Status option; after changing the server status you must click on Stopped to Running and it will manage the server.
Common Errors with the Minecraft Server:
The common errors that are configured with the Minecraft server are;
- This Server Responded With An Invalid Server Key” Error.
- You Are Not Whitelisted On This Server” Error.
- Connection Refused: Connect Error.
Frequently Asked Questions?
1. Are there any Minecraft servers available for free?
There are several Minecraft servers available for free of cost, it has the capability to host 2 servers and 10 players can access this freely.
2. How to make a Minecraft server Java?
Follow the below steps to make or create the Minecraft server;
- Initially, you must install Minecraft Java Edition.
- Next, try to download the Minecraft server software.
- Run the Minecraft server software.
- You must enable/turn on the port forwarding on the selected router.
- Start accessing the Minecraft server.
- After that, the user must connect or simply join the Minecraft server.
3. What is the cost of a Minecraft server With Mods?
It costs $2.50-$10 per month, based upon the number of players that are supported and the mods that the players can install, the average cost of hosting the server is $15 per month for 20 players.
This article gives a complete guide to Minecraft Server Hosting Setup tells the basic information of Minecraft server and gives its requirements. I hope this article is helpful to you, for more updates and information, visit and follow our site.
After reading the full article you can easily set up hosting in Minecraft and make a server in Minecraft without any issues. If you benefit from this article, then feel free to share this article with your friends and family.