If you want to use YesPlayer on your Firestick, which is Media Player, then read more to know How to Install YesPlayer on FireStick.
As we know, several media players are available in the present media generation, such as MX Player, VLC media player, and so on. But, most people are showing some interest in YesPlayer because people always want speed and the best interface, YesPlayer has both of them. YesPlayer is among the best popular media players because it can support various video formats.
This tutorial mainly explains all about YesPlayer, and its features, the requirements to use it on Firestick, and two different installation methods. Read the entire article to easily install the YesPlayer media player app on your Firestick TV.
What is YesPlayer?
YesPlayer is a media player application that allows users to play different video formats and supports MLV, MKV, MP4, etc. It has a simple, user-friendly interface that looks good and has easy navigation. YesPlayer shows whatever videos are present on your storage device and whatever you downloaded from other platforms. You can even play those videos within the YesPlayer media app.
These players do not consist of playback video and storage content. YesPlayer is an Android application, and it is compatible with the Firestick TV device. This YesPlayer has become more popular among other media players, but still, the Amazon Play Store doesn’t have this media player for its users.
When the Amazon app store did not have a YesPlayer media player in it, we needed help from a third-party app store to download YesPlayer on our Firestick devices and also needed to get permission from Amazon to access it on Firestick TV without any interruptions.
Features Of YesPlayer:
- It supports many video formats, such as MP4, MKV, MLV, and more.
- Allows users to choose their required video subtitles; the subtitles formats are SSA, SRT, VTT, etc.
- Videos will be stored in the storage device, and you will get them from the main tab.
- It has a user-friendly interface and is easy to navigate.
- Anyone can access YesPlayer on any device they want to.
- It is compatible with Firestick, Android, and PC/Laptop Devices.
- Need Downloader.
- Enable unknown sources.
- ES File Explorer app.
- Need enough storage space.
How To Enable Apps From Unknown Sources?
Do you know how important to turn on apps from unknown sources? If you don’t turn them on, you won’t be allowed to access any third-party applications on your Firestick device. So that is why we need to precisely enable this feature on the Firestick devices.
- Launch settings from the Firestick home screen.
- Now slide the screen to your right and select the My Fire TV setting tool immediately.
- On the next page, you will see the developer options; tap on them.
- Now tap on the apps from unknown sources option out there.
- Then tap on the turn-on button to allow you to install third-party apps.
As you know, the downloader application is a third-party app that allows users to download and install third-party applications on Firestick. Without using this app, you can not download any third-party app on your Firestick TV device.
- Tap on the search icon at the top left corner of the Firestick home screen.
- Now start to type the Downloader. When you type the first three letters of the Downloader, you will see the downloader option down there; Just tap on the downloader button.
- Then it shows the download button; tap on it.
- A few seconds later, it shows the open button; Just tap on the open button.
- Make a tap on the allow option to access media files on Firestick TV.
Method #1. How To Install YesPlayer On Firestick Using Downloader?
- After downloading the Downloader on Firestick, open it on Firestick.
- Now on the next page, you will get the URL vertical box underneath it. Tap on the Go button.
- On the next page, enter the URL path like https://yesp.apk or firesticklab.com/yesp.apm, then hit the Go button.
- You can see the downloading status on your screen.
- After a while, you will get the install button; tap on it.
- Once the Installation is completed, you should tap on the done button instead of the open one.
- It asks you to download it again. For this, you have to select the delete button.
- For confirmation, you need to tap on the delete button again.
Method #2. Install YesPlayer On Firestick Using ES File Explorer
- You need to Install the ES File Explorer app on your Firestick first.
- You can install the ES File Explorer app on your Firestick TV using the downloader app.
- Once you have successfully installed ES File Explorer, launch it from Your apps & channels section immediately.
- On the ES File Explorer home page, tap the tools option on your left side.
- You will get the list of available tools on your right-hand side; scroll down the screen until you get the Downloader option.
- Select the Downloader tool and then hit the + symbol at the bottom of the screen.
- Now enter the YesPlayer APK address URL path as https://yesp.apk on the URL address bar, then give the name as YesPlayer, then hit the Download button.
- After that, tap on the Install button to move further procedure.
- On the next page, you can see your app is installed message and tap on the open button.
How To Use YesPlayer On Firestick TV?
- Once the YesPlayer installation process is completed, launch it on your Firestick TV.
- Now get back to Firestick Home and head to your apps & channels section because whatever apps you installed will be available in that section.
- Scroll down the screen and hit the YesPlayer icon straight away.
- On the home page of YesPlayer, you can see the videos saved on your Firestick.
- Please select any of the videos from them, and the video will be played on the YesPlayer media player.
How to UnInstall YesPlayer on FireStick?
Uninstalling is very easy compared to Installation. Make sure that the YesPlayer is appropriately installed on your FireStick. If Installed properly, follow the steps below to Uninstall YesPlayer on FireStick. Here we show the method to uninstall YesPlayer Through the Downloader App because we installed it through the Downloader itself.
- First of all, Press the Menu button on your Firestick.
- Now navigate to the Your Apps and Channels section; click See All.
- There, Find the YesPlayer from the list.
- Here click on the Menu button on your remote again.
- Finally, click on Uninstall.
What is the YesPlayer file linked code?
51829986 is the file-linked code for the YesPlayer media player for Firestick TV.
As we mentioned earlier, YesPlayer supports various video file formats, including MP4, MKV, MLV, and much more, and it also supports multiple subtitle formats. If you want a video playback feature, you can get it from the YesPlayer media player precisely. It is a free Android application and is compatible with Firestick TV now. It only occupies a little space on your storage device and is easily navigated.