Commonly, several apps are available on Firestick to download officially. When it comes to the apps, the APK version of the app contains various kinds of features. Seriously several kinds of apps offer all the premium services. So when it comes to Ola TV App also has premium features where you can watch movies and shows for free. Here in this article, we are going to discuss the installation steps of the Ola TV Apk on Firestick.
Ola TV APK is a 3rd party app where all the channels of different platforms and genres are available in this single app. Actually, Ola TV APK is not official, which means it is not available on Firestick to download directly, so you have to Download Ola TV APK’s latest version from Downloader or ES File Explorer.
Importance of Ola TV APK on Firestick?
I think most Firestick users are familiar with the Relax TV app, but recently it has been banned for some reasons. So Ola TV APK has replaced the Relax TV app. You can expect almost the same features as the Relax TV App in the Ola TV app.
MX player is the type of media player for streaming content on all apps in the Firestick. But that was not available to access with the Ola TV Apk, so you need to search for the substitute media Player. Kshaw and Ludio are the only players with all the features of the Ola TV App and support streaming.
Features Ola TV Apk:
- Ola TV Apk allows you to stream premium content without any restrictions.
- Firestick users know the features and value of Relax TV, but now it is not available, so you can use Ola TV as a substitute for Relax TV to get almost the same premium features as Relax TV.
- Kshaw and Ludio players support the files and videos of the Ola TV APK.
- Viewers and users who watch movies and series of all patterns are available in all kinds of apps on Firestick, but only rare apps provide service for All TV channels it contains.
- You must download the media player with the Ola TV APK to access and stream content.
- We will download the apps from the Amazon store to Firestick, but getting apps from those third-party sources is somewhat difficult.
- With the help of the Downloader app from Firestick, we can install 3rd party apps.
So all these are the moded and pro version features of Ola TV APK on Firestick. Now it’s time to get Ola TV APK on your Firestick.
How to Install Ola TV Apk on Firestick?
As I said earlier, Ola TV is not an official app available on Amazon Store to download on Firestick; you only need to download it from third-party sources like Downloader and ES File Explorer. Moreover, you must access the best VPN services like Express VPN and other outstanding VPN services to Install the Ola TV Apk on Firestick.
Actually, VPNs can protect you from location tracking issues because the VPN itself changes the location of your IP Address when you are using it. A maximum number of VPN services will provide free service when accessing it for the 1st time. Before entering into the main topic, you have to check whether there are any Firestick Not working issues or not; if there are, then fix them right now, and after that, enter the real topic.
Download Downloader App on Firestick:
- Turn on the Firestick on your Television.
- There you can see different options on the Firestick home screen.
- Now Tap on the Menu option, and select the Find option from the Menu.
- Enter the word Downloader to search for the Downloader and its related apps.
- Now follow the on-screen Instructions to Install the Downloader on your Firestick.
Allow Apps From Unknown Sources on the Downloader app:
- After downloading the Downloader app on your Firestick, you must allow access From Unknown Sources.
- Now navigate to the Downloader app on your Firestick because it is the source for downloading 3rd party apps.
- Here Navigate to the settings of the device.
- Select the My Fire TV app available in the device’s settings.
- Now, in the My Fire TV app section, simply select Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Tap on Turn On to Allow Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Finally, you can see the apps you downloaded recently.
How to Install Ola TV APK on Firestick Through Downloader
- Open the Downloader app from the home screen of Firestick devices.
- Here you will get one pop-up to Allow Downloader to access Photos, Media, and files on your device, so choose the Allow option.
- Now enter the below-provided URL to download the Ola TV APK app from it.
- For the Ola TV APK app
- For the Kshaw media player
- For Ludio media player
- You can see the Ola TV app when you enter the URL in the search box.
- That’s it, Ola TV will be automatically installed on your device successfully.
- By entering the above URLs in the search box, you can get Ola TV, Kshaw media player, and Ludio media player on your Firestick device.
How To Install Ola TV App On Firestick Through ES File Explorer
Previously we have discussed the direct procedure of installing Ola TV on Firestick TV with the help of Downloader; here in this section, we will explain how to install Ola TV on Firestick through ES File Explorer. Let’s see the procedure.
- If you installed ES File Explorer on your Firestick, then Launch ES File Explorer on your Firestick from the Apps & Games section. If not, Click Here to learn how to Install ES File Explorer on Firestick devices.
- Open ES File Explorer on Firestick and click the downloader icon on the home screen.
- Now Hit the +New tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Here you have to enter the URL path address which is previously used to Download the Ola TV APK.
- Tap on the Download Now button.
- After downloading is completed, hit the Open Folder option.
- Now tap the Install button to start the Installation process of Ola TV APK on Firestick devices.
How To Use Ola TV on Firestick?
- Press and hold the home button on your Firestick remote for a few seconds, and you will be prompted to the Firestick home page, where you can see a new window, select the Apps tab.
- A list of apps & games will be displayed on your screen. Just scroll down the screen and search for the Ola TV; if you find it, click the Ola TV App.
- Now you will navigate to the Ola home screen, where you can see many channels.
- Almost 1817 channels are available on Ola TV.
- Scroll down and choose which channel you want to stream.
- Entertainment channels include Cinebox Animation, Cinebox Premier, Cinebox History, Cinebox Musical, Horror Movies, Cinebox Family, Cinebox Western, Cinebox Action, Cinebox Cult, and more.
- Two hundred forty-seven channels are available in different locations like Argentina, Australia, Africa, Canada, Brazil, Canada French, the Caribbean, and much more.
- Likewise, you can choose the nation and the available channels to stream on your Firestick TV.
How To Install Kshaw And Ludio Player on Firestick?
- Launch Downloader on your Firestick TV.
- Now enter the path address as https://www.djjubeemedia.appboxes.co/apks and press the Go button.
- Lots of media players and streaming links will be displayed on your screen just hit the Media Player link straightaway.
- Here you will get a list of media players on your screen, scroll down the screen and then tap on the latest Kshaw version.
- It will automatically start downloading and installing the Kshaw player on your Firestick.
- Likewise, follow the same procedure for Ludio Player, launch the Downloader, enter the path, select the media player link, and click on the latest version of Ludio Player from the list.
Update Ola TV APK on Firestick By Given Steps:
The updating of Ola TV on Firestick TV is quite different compared to other apps’ updating. If you want to update the Ola TV, uninstall the present version of Ola TV on your Firestick and follow the same Installation procedure of the Ola TV that is provided above.
Once you have reinstalled the Ola TV, you will get the latest updates on the Ola TV quickly, like new features and content.
- Go to Firestick settings.
- Tap on the Applications section.
- Now click on the Managed Installed Applications tab.
- You will get a list of installed apps to scroll down and click on the Ola TV, then select the Uninstall button.
- Now launch the downloader application.
- Enter the path address you have used previously, like firesticks.com/ola.
- Now the downloading process starts to wait until the download is completed.
- Then tap on the Install button.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Is this app legal or illegal?
This app is an APK version, so it is considered illegal. Still, there is no complaint against Ola TV APK app.
2. Do the features mentioned above apply to all users?
Yes, all the features are available in the single app, and there are no restrictions on any of those features.
3. Is this app Ola TV APK replaced with the Relax TV app?
Yes, all the features of the Relax TV are available in the Ola TV Apk.
4. Does this Ola TV support MX players?
Only Kshaw and Audio players can access the Ola TV App on Firestick.
The most common attractive things about the Ola TV app are shown in the above article. Usually, all those services will not be free in general cases. Still, Ola TV is an unofficial APK moded version, so all the features are free and easy to access. Now I hope you know how to download the Ola TV APK on Firestick to stream all the TV channels for free.