Netflix is a famous online streaming service. It is an American subscription-based streaming platform. This online streaming service will allow you to watch huge online streaming content such as Movies, TV Shows, Documentaries, and many more. After Netflix was launched officially, all I thought about was that it was a normal streaming application. But in the present situation, It is a stand-alone as a king of the streaming platform. Here this article is all about How to Install Netflix on Amazon Firestick devices.
This streaming service will show almost all the streaming content in high-quality resolution, such as 720p, 1080p, 4K, etc. Netflix is providing its service to all kinds of people like children, adults, and the middle age and old age. All the types of people have liked this streaming service. Netflix is compatible with almost all devices like Android TVs and mobiles, iOS devices, Mac, Windows, etc.
Netflix is not available for all regions, and when you install Netflix on your Amazon Firestick, it will show you Netflix is not available in your region. But Netflix is compatible with many Android, iOS, Mac, Windows, Roku, and more software platforms. This article will help install almost all types of platforms, such as Amazon Firestick TV, Fire TV Cube, Fire TV 4K, Fire TV Stick etc. Before starting the Installation process of Netflix, we have to discuss Netflix.
How To Install Netflix On Amazon Firestick?
Here, I will show the Installation of Netflix in two different methods. The first is a direct method; and in this method, you have to install Netflix from the Amazon app store. Because it is officially available in the Amazon app store for some regions. The second one is the sideloading method; in this method, you have to install Netflix from the Downloader option because it is unavailable for some regions. First, I will show the direct official method of Installing Netflix on Amazon Firestick devices. Here in this article, you can also know what is Netflix Preview Club and how to get access.
Direct Method to Install Netflix on Amazon Firestick
- First, launch the Amazon Firestick device home screen; there you can see some options on the upper screen.
- Now, you have to head over to the Search icon from them.
- After that, Search for Netflix and Select the Netflix option.
- On the next screen, you will see the Netflix app icon; click on it.
- Then, you will see the Download option and click on it to download Netflix.
- It will start the downloading process and wait for some time; after completing it, you will see the Open button; Just select it.
- Now, it will open the Netflix application on your Amazon Firestick device.
Sideloading Method to Install Netflix on Amazon Firestick
This Sideloading process is longer than the official method. In this method, we must adjust some settings and install additional sideloads to get the Netflix application on our Firestick devices. These steps and processes are given below in detail.
If you can’t install Netflix on your Amazon Firestick devices officially, you have to install Netflix with the Sideloading method. In this Sideloading method, you must Enable the Apps Unknown Sources of Amazon Firestick devices.
Enable Apps Unknown Sources on Firestick
You couldn’t get access to install any unknown content without Allowing the unknown sources on Amazon Firestick devices. If you have to install the Apps Unknown Sources on your Amazon Firestick, then you can follow the below steps.
- First, you have to launch the Amazon Firestick home screen, and you’ll see some options on the upper screen.
- You have to head over to the Settings option from them.
- After that, you will see several icons, and you have to select the My Fire TV icon here.
- Then, You will see different options and select Developer options from them.
- Now Turn On the ADB Debugging here.
- On the same page, click on the Apps from Unknown Sources option.
- After that, it will launch another screen; you must click the Turn On button here.
After Turn On Apps from Unknown Sources, You can install any unknown source content on your Amazon Firestick device. Now you can Install Netflix on Your Amazon Firestick by sideloading process.
The Installation Process of Netflix on Amazon Firestick Through Downloader
After enabling the Apps from Unknown Sources option on Amazon Firestick, You can install the Netflix application on your Amazon Firestick devices. But before you are going to install Netflix, you have to install the Downloader on your Firestick to install Netflix on your Firestick successfully.
If you want to know the total process of Installing Netflix on Amazon Firestick devices, then you can follow the steps below carefully.
- First, return to the Firestick device’s main home screen and hand it over to the search icon.
- Here, you have to search for Downloader and select it to download.
- After it will show the Downloader icon, and you have to Click on the Downloader icon.
- Then, you will see the Get (Free To Download) option and click on it.
- After that, it will start the downloading process, which will take some time, and now you will see the Open option; click on it.
- Once you Open Downloader, it will ask for some permissions and the Select Allow option.
- Next, it will prompt a prompt box, which you must give to OK.
- Then, it will launch another screen; you will find the URL or search term path and select it.
- Once you select that URL path, it will prompt another window. You must enter the link https://firesticklab.com/netflix.apk and click on the Go button.
- After that, it will start downloading automatically; you will see the downloading process and wait for some time.
- After downloading, You can see the Install option and click on it to install the Netflix application on your Firestick device.
- On the next page, you will see the Done option, and you have to select the Done option here.
- Then, it will launch a prompt box, and you will see the Delete Button and choose Delete Button.
- Again, the Delete Button will appear to confirm the delegation of Netflix.
- Then, return to the Firestick home screen, go to the Apps section on the Firestick device, and Select the Apps icon here.
- You will see the Netflix application icon on the Firestick home screen.
After completing all the steps successfully, you can see the Netflix application on your Amazon Firestick home screen. Now you can use the Netflix application on your Amazon Firestick devices to stream your favorite movies, TF shows Documentaries, and many more. Moreover, you can try Netflix Free Trial to get free subsciption.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is it safe to download Netflix by sideloading method?
Of Course, the Sideloading method is not safe for your device.
2. Can I get Netflix on my Firestick device for free?
Yes, you can get Netflix on your Firestick for free.
3. Is Netflix available on the Official Amazon app store?
Yes, Netflix is available on the official Amazon app store.
So, Guys, Netflix is a popular and well-known online subscription-based streaming service. This online streaming platform lets users watch their favorite movies, TV shows, and live programs.
It is a great option for those who want to watch unlimited high-quality streaming content on an Amazon Firestick device. Moreover, This article will show the total process of Installing Netflix on Amazon Firestick devices. In this article, I have provided the Official and sideloading methods to install Netflix on Amazon Firestick.