Exodus Redux comes in two types one is Exodus Redux and the other is Exodus Redux V8. The fact is you can Install anyone on your Kodi. But when it comes to which one is better? My suggestion is Exodus Redux; Because it has a unique UI, you will feel a better experience. Moreover, Exodus Redux is more popular and frequently works better than the V8 version. Okay, let’s read more to know the Working Methods to Install Exodus Redux Kodi Addon on FireStick.
Below is a guide with the images to Install Exodus Redux on Kodi Devices. Here I am using Amazon Fire TV Stick 4k. Don’t worry, Firestick Lite, 3rd Gen Fire TV Stick, Fire TVs, Fire TV Cube, and any Fire TV device users; these same steps also work for those who are using Firestick Lite, Fire TVs, 3rd Gen Fire TV Stick, Fire TV Cube, and any Fire TV devices.
What is Exodus Redux?
Exodus Redox is one of the topmost third-party add-ons. Officially, Exodus Redux is not recognized by Kodi. It is used to watch the latest movies and TV shows and more on your Kodi TV, Firestick TV, Amazon Firestick TV, Andriod TV, Windows and Mac computers, mobiles, and tablets, which is Kodi-supported.
This is the advanced version of Debrid, which previously provided streaming links. Debrid is also a streaming platform, but unfortunately, it was destroyed. To replace it, some developers introduced Exodus Redux after so long time. It also works on Firestick devices, and it contains so many features.
Steps to Install Exodus Redux Kodi Addon Firestick
If you want to Install Exodus Redux on Kodi and Firestick, follow the steps below. But on Firestick devices, you have to download the Kodi app before going to install the Exodus Redux addon.
- First, launch the Kodi on your device and open the settings in the upper left corner.
- After that, open the system at the lower right corner.
- Then select Addons.
- Now Enable the unknown sources option on the Addons.
- A command prompt window appears; click on Yes.
- Then come back to the settings menu and open the File Manager.
- After opening the file manager, select the Add Source option.
- Now you can see the window on the screen and select none to write the source URL.
- You can add a source by entering the URL https://i-a-c.github.io/ and clicking OK.
- Now Click on Enter a Name For Media Sources.
- After that, you can remember it by providing the name(Exodus Redux) in the box and then click OK.
- Then you must go to the Settings menu and open the Addons option.
- Click on Install from Zip and select the source name.
- Now here, Select Exodus Redux.
- After that, choose resository.exodusredux.xxx.zip and click on OK.
- You can see the “Exodus Redux Repo Installed” notification after completing the installation process.
- Here Tap on Install From ZIP File.
- After that, go to the Install from Repository option.
- Now you can see Repositories and select Exodus Redux Repo.
- Then you should go Video Addons section.
- After that, you can see all Video Addons here and select Exodus Redux.
- At the lower right corner, click on the Install button.
- Select Additional Addon to Install on Exodus Redux and click OK.
- Then you can see the process of Installation, and a notification will say Exodus Redux Addon is Installed.
- Now you have to go to the Home screen and click the Addons. Then you can see the Exodus Redux icon on the screen.
After completing all the steps, you can launch the Exodus Redux on Kodi. Now Exodus Redux is ready, so you can watch your favourite TV shows, serials, and movies. If this method is not working, you can try another way given below.
How to Install Exodus V8 Kodi Addon Firestick using Kodi Bae Repository:
Now I will guide you to install Exodus Redux using the Kodi bae repository. You have to follow the steps given below Carefully.
- Open settings from the Kodi app located in the upper left corner.
- Now click on the File Manager icon.
- Now select Add source option.
- Then you can see a pop-up window and click on None.
- You have to enter the source link, https://i-a-c.github.io/, and click OK.
- Now you need to enter a name as you wish and click on OK.
- After that, go back to the settings and open the Addons icon.
- Now you can see many options here; click Install from Zip.
- A pop-up window will appear on the screen, and select your source. After that, you can see another window and click on Zips.
- Here Some zip files of Repositories appear and select KodiBae.zip.After this, the Kodi Bae Repository installed notification will be seen on the screen.
- Now click on Install from Repository, there are so many Repositories, that you must select the Kodi Bae repository.
- Another folder is opened by it, and now and scroll down the options; just open Videos Addons.
- Here You will see available addons of video and select the Exodus option.
- Here you can see the Exodus menu; Click on Install.
- After clicking on the install option, the “Following file will be installed on Kodi” message will appear in the pop-up window, and click on OK.
- Now, after some time, a message says Exodus Redux is installed.
- You will see the Exodus Redux Addons on your Kodi and Firestick devices.
How to use Exodus Redux Kodi Addon?
Most people do not know about Exodus Redux. If you need to remember to use this Exodus Redux, you have to follow the steps below; otherwise, you can ignore it. Before you start these steps, you must install Exodus Redux on your Kodi Firestick.
- Open the home screen of Kodi, and you will see the Addons option on the left-hand side.
- Now select the Video add-on, and then you can see installed addons here, simply Click on Redux.
- After this, you can see the list of Movies, simply select Movies at the top of the list.
- Now you will see the list of languages and certificates, people watching, Searching, etc. You can see movies by searching on the search option here.
- After searching for a movie, you will see the list of movies and click on the movie you want.
- Then you can see a movie list with different Qualities and check the movie quality and sound by clicking on the movie title from the list.
Now you are ready to watch movies on Redux Kodi Addon.
How to Update Exodus Redux on Kodi
Suppose you need an Update for your Exodus Redux on Kodi. Don’t worry about it, sometimes after the update is available, users are noticed. To update your Exodus Redux on Kodi, follow the steps.
- Open the Kodi home screen and select the Addons on the left-hand side.
- Select the Package Installer and click on My Addons.
- Now Scroll down the list and open Video Addons.
- You must Select Exodus Redux (long-press Exodus on a touch device; on FireStick, press the menu button on the remote). Click on “Information”.
- After that, you can see the Exodus Redux menu and click the Update option.
- After clicking the update button, the Exodus Redux Kodi will be Updated.
Fix Exodus Redux No Stream Available Error
This can easily be fixed if you are trying to watch a movie or TV show within Exodus Redux and encounter the dreaded “No Stream Available” error. To do so, follow the steps below to Fix the Exodus Redux No Stream Available Error.
- First of all, Navigate to the Main menu of Exodus Redux.
- Now click on Scraper Settings.
- Here click on Disable All Providers.
- Now Tap on Enable All Providers.
- Finally, Click on OK to Fix the Exodus Redux No Stream Available Error.
If you still face the same issue, reset or restart your device.
How to Fix Indigo Dependency Error on Exodus V8:
Some people may face errors like Indigo Dependency on their Exodus V8 version. The main reason behind this error is unknown. So follow the steps below to Install Exodus V8 without any further errors.
- First of all, open Kodi on your Smart TV.
- Now Navigate to the Addons.
- In the Addons section, click the Package icon, which looks like the one below.
- Now Click on Install From Repository.
- Here Tap on the Kodi Bae Repository.
- Now click on Addon Repository.
- Here you have to Tap on TVADDONS.CO Addon Repository.
- Now Click on the Install Button.
- Now go back to the How to Install Exodus Redux Kodi Using Kodi Bae Repository method and start the Installation process from these steps.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is a VPN necessary for streaming on Exodus Redux?
Yes, because Exodus Redus is not a legal Addon, you have to hide your IP by using VPNs like Nord VPN.
2. Can I Install Exodus Redux on a Firestick device?
You can install Exodus Redux on Firestick; before that, you must download Kodi on your Firestick device.
3. Does Exodus Redux support my Andriod TV?
Of course, Exodus Redux supports Andriod TV, Windows Mac, and more.
4. Is Exodus Redux Addon illegal?
Yes, It is not illegal to install and use this Kodi addon. However, what you access after you have installed this addon may be illegal.
So, guys, I hope all the information about installing Exodus Reduxon Kodi and Firestick mentioned above is very helpful for you. This is an excellent addon because you can see all the variants of the stuff on it. Compared to other add-ons, Exodus Redux works much better and provides the best movies and shows.
You can use this method to Install Exodus Redux and Exodus V8; the steps are the same. Exodus Redux is the most popular Kodi Addon due to its enormous choice of movies, television shows, kids’ shows, and available documentaries.