Do you need clarification about how to activate Hulu on your devices, there is no need to worry; through the Hulu official site, you can activate Hulu on your compatible devices. In addition, if you are getting errors or error messages during the page loading or logging in to the Hulu account, follow the entire article to learn how to fix the troubleshooting issues.
Before going to activate your Hulu, you may need an activation code which you will find in the account section to remember code, and the code must be an alphanumeric six-digit number; we also explained what it looks like to be. Copy and paste the activation code on the Hulu page, and now you can access Hulu on your device. This entire article talks about how to activate Hulu on all your devices, manage and control your account, and more.
Sometimes after Activating Hulu on your Device, you will face Hulu Error Code P-DEV340 on your devices, so learn How to Fix Hulu Error Code P-DEV340 and Activate Hulu again on your devices.
How To Activate Hulu On Your Device?
Let’s start the Hulu activation; If you want to activate your Hulu account, you must need a Hulu activation code for that to go to the given link https://www.hulu.com/activate. If you don’t have an account on Hulu or encountering issues related to the Hulu account, follow the below steps will help out of this situation.
- Let’s launch any web browser on compatible devices such as smartphones or personal computers.
- Go to the official website and click on the login tab at the top right corner of the screen.
- You have been given the option to activate your Hulu account through your selected device to get the Hulu activation code. You will receive https://www.hulu.com/activate on your device screen. The activation should be 6 characters long with the alphanumeric combination. For instance, the code looks like BE56VF.
- You have the Hulu activation code to activate your account or device membership. You must visit the official site https://www.hulu.com/activate and log in to Hulu with your login credentials. You will receive two options one is to Manage your devices, and the other is to Activate your devices on your screen; choose any one of them as per your requirement.
- Enter the received activation code within 30 seconds, and make sure that whenever a new device is activated on your account, you will receive an email with these details
- Like as what kind of device was activated, the location where the device was activated when the device was activated, the date, and the time.
How To View All Of Your Devices?
Hulu will keep your devices on your account when you activate a new one. The account page defines that you can also manage devices on your account in the future. If you want to see the list of devices activated on your account, follow the steps below.
- Let’s go to your Hulu account page and log in to it.
- Watch Hulu on your devices option, which you can find under your Account section; click on manage devices on that page.
- On the next page, you can see the list of devices tied to your account. You can also notice the date when the devices were activated.
How To Remove Devices & Manage Account Access?
Hulu industry always keeps your account information secure, allowing you to manage and control access to your accounts.
If you pointed out any unfamiliar or outdated devices on your account, you could remove them with the option. On the other hand, when you open that unfamiliar or outdated device, you can see a removed message. A username and password should be required to log in. If you want to remove activated devices from your account, follow the below steps.
- Let’s go to your Hulu account page and log in to it.
- Navigate to Watch Hulu on your devices option.
- Now click on the manage devices option, which you can find under your Account section.
- On the next page, you can see your account’s list of activated devices.
- Now click on the remove button next to each device you don’t want to use anymore and are unfamiliar with.
- Whatever device you want to remove from your account, and you don’t recognize that device, you should reset the password or change the email address to be safe.
How To Log Out To Hulu Account Of All Computers?
You can log out from your Hulu account on any computer device to prevent access by others. Let’s see the following steps to log out of all computers.
- Go to your Hulu account page through any web browser and log in.
- Head to your account section, to find out about privacy and settings.
- Now select to Protect Your Account tab.
- You will receive a pop-up screen; click on the Log Out Of All Computers option to log out of all web browsers except the web browser you are using presently.
How To Fix Can’t Log In To Hulu?
You may face trouble accessing Hulu while Logging because of Invalid login credentials, Subscription status, account activation, home network, and other issues & loading errors.
#1. Invalid Login Credentials
When you get an error message like “Your login is invalid. Please try again.” are you trying to log in? That ensures you are entering an incorrect email address and password.
Suppose you pay for Hulu through some third-party apps such as Apple, Amazon, Roku, T-Mobile, Spotify, etc. You should use their services with an email address and password to log in to Hulu. Or if you have more accounts within the Walt Disney family of companies, minding that your login credentials would be the same for all of them, such as Hulu, ESPN+, and Disney+. When you reset or alter the Hulu account, your email address and password will automatically update your credentials for all your Walt Disney companies.
- If you forgot your Hulu password, try resetting it, and you have to check your email inbox. If you don’t receive any messages from Hulu within 15 minutes, that ensures your account is linked to another email address.
- If you need clarification about what email address you used to log in to Hulu, check the payments that Hulu makes because Hulu directly saves some key account details in the account recovery tool to grab the associated email address.
#2. Subscription Status
Can you log in to your Hulu account, but you are not supported by the other devices? That ensures there might be a problem with your Hulu account.
Go to your account page and log in, then check out the status of your subscription plan and whether the card is expired; if yes, update your plan. Once you have updated your subscription, you can log in to all your devices.
#3. Account Activation
You must activate your Hulu account before you can log in to the Hulu website or app when you sign up for a bundle of packages such as the Disney bundle, etc.
#4. Home Network
When you subscribe to Hulu live TV plans, you need to set your home network; you can alter your home network up to four times within a year. Ensure that living room devices are connected to this network when you use Hulu. But you can only stream Hulu content on your mobile devices and must check this home network every thirty days once.
#5. Other errors and loading issues
Suppose your Hulu login screen is running with technical issues, like a general message error or an unresponsive error. Working via basic troubleshooting steps will help you eliminate this situation. Once you get any loading issues or other errors, you must try logging in to Hulu by following the methods below.
- Force close Hulu or shutdown Hulu.
- Check for updates and whether the subscription plan is running out of date or expired.
- If you use the Hulu app on your mobile device, you better reinstall the app.
- Still, if you are getting errors, enable the location services on your browser settings.
1. How to get a Hulu Account Payment history?
Launch any web browser on your Android or computer, log in to the Hulu account, and navigate to the payment section, where you will find Hulu account payments.
2. What is the device code for Hulu?
The Hulu device code is in Hulu settings under the About Device section. The last four digits of the serial number are the device code for Hulu.
3. Is a Hulu subscription free?
No, Hulu offers an ad-free plan for its users to stream unlimited content from the streaming library without interruptions for just $14.99 per month. The Hulu subscription plan applies to start at $14.99 monthly.
Make sure that Hulu is not available for free on your devices; in addition, Hulu is available on two platforms web browser and app. If you want it as an application, you can download it on your mobile devices, or want it as an online web application, you can go through the official website as well. In this tutorial, we explained everything about Hulu’s activation.
If you forgot your Hulu account email address or password, you can get it back by following this tutorial, You don’t need to follow the long-way steps at all; we provide simple steps to activate your Hulu account. Remember that you should always be careful about your subscription and check out every month if any updates require updating.