If you want to Unbrick your Redmi k40 Via Fastboot Commands to deal with the problems of the internal Ads and bloatware, then read more to know How to Unbrick Redmi k40 Fastboot Commands.
Redmi K40 is a China device with multiple options, and it will deal with internal Ads and bloatware. Recently Xiaomi separated ReadMi into two versions. The first version is Xiaomi manufactured a note that will fit in the pocket, and the other is the K series. The newest entry, K40, made the K series popular.
But the problem is many users are complaining about this new version because of the soft bricking issue. Soft Bricking means the device will restart every time. Moreover, it will not allow users to work with it. The device will not start at any cost.
You have to boot the device to resolve or unbrick the device from rebooting or soft booting. You have to change the boot mode & Boot the device. There are two types of booting available; they are FastBoot Mode & Recovery Mode.
You can do the FastBoot in the Redmi devices, which will not be related to the operating system. You can retrieve it without any interference from the Operating system loading. It can allow data to store on memory internally in the ROM. You can lock Redmi mobiles using FastBoot Mode. This booting will rescue your device from soft brick or reboot loop.
Recovery mode is also one of the modes of Android mobile It will stop & boot the functions which one needs the booting. This means it will allow only selected functions to be booted, and booting others will remain there. So that means, it will not boot the entire OS; Instead, it will boot a piece of software only. This is very useful for firmware. If the OS of the phone is corrupted, then you only boot OS itself. By doing this, your data is safe & you can save your time also.
Step-by-Step Procedure to Unbrick Redmi K40 via Fastboot Commands:
To Unbrick Redmi K40 via Fastboot Commands, you have to follow the simple steps as suggested below. You have to follow each and every step to unbrick the device successfully.
#Step 1. Download & Install Android SDK Tool:
First, you have to download & install the Android SDK Platform Tool. You have to download it on your PC from the original source. Then install it easily by following the on-screen steps. This Tool is the official Android Debug Bridge (ADB) tool and will also provide fast booting. When you open the Android SDK Tools, you can observe the platform-tools folder there which you can use it later. Download Android SDK Tool from the below link.
#Step 2. Download FastBoot ROM of Redme K40:
Now you must download the Redme 40 FastBoot ROM on your device, and also download Fastboot ROM MIUI V126.96.36.199.RKHINXM of Redmi K40. This is the latest version of Redmi; you can download it as your choice. But try to download the latest version of builds of your location.
V188.8.131.52 – Version Name
R – Android Version above 11
KH – Model of the device (Redmi K40)
IN- In India
XM- Version code
Next, download the file, it would be in the .gz extension; after downloading it change it to the TGZ format. You can change its format by renaming the file. You can confirm it if the device asks for any confirmation. If you have changed the data type to the TGZ, you can extract it using Win RAR or Win Zip. You can follow the next step if you have completed the file extraction successfully.
#Step 3. Shift the Redmi K40 FastBoot ROM files to ADB:
In the previous step, you extracted the Redmi K40 FastBoot ROM files on your device. Now open that directory.
- Choose the Images folder where you will find many files in it.
- Please select all of them using ctrl+ A and copy those files to the platform-tools directory.
- Suppose you have copied all those files in the platform-tools folder, which you got after installing the Android SDK platform Tool. If you have completed this, you can now enter to unbrick Redmi.
#Step 4. Boot Redmi K40 in Fastboot mode:
- Just Power off your device once to boot it in Fastboot mode.
- Suppose it is in the boot loop or soft brick; this means it is restarting again & again, and sometimes it will not power off also. If it is not Power Off, leave it until it completely switches off means wait until the battery charging ends.
- If its power is off, hold the Volume Down button & Power button at a time for some time & connect it to the Charger at that time. It will charge, gain some battery & boot up in the Fastboot Mode.
- You will observe the famous Mi Bunny Logo under the Fastboot text.
#Step 5. Unbrick Redmi K40 using FastBoot Commands:
- Now, you can use the FastBoot commands.
- Go to the platform tools directory, where you just now extracted the FastBoot Rom files.
- You must type CMD on the address bar and search for it there. Then it will directly launch the command prompt window.
- Now, type & execute the below commands one by one.
|fastboot erase boot_ab|
|fastboot flash xbl_ab xbl.elf|
|fastboot flash xbl_config_ab xbl_config.elf|
|fastboot flash abl_ab abl.elf|
|fastboot flash tz_ab tz.mbn|
|fastboot flash hyp_ab hyp.mbn|
|fastboot flash devcfg_ab devcfg.mbn|
|fastboot flash storsec storsec.mbn|
|fastboot flash bluetooth_ab BTFM.bin|
|fastboot flash cmnlib_ab cmnlib.mbn|
|fastboot flash cmnlib64_ab cmnlib64.mbn|
|fastboot flash modem_ab NON-HLOS.bin|
|fastboot flash dsp_ab dspso.bin|
|fastboot flash keymaster_ab km41.mbn|
|fastboot flash logo logo.img|
|fastboot flash featenabler_ab featenabler.mbn|
|fastboot flash aop_ab aop.mbn|
|fastboot flash qupfw_ab qupv3fw.elf|
|fastboot flash uefisecapp_ab uefi_sec.mbn|
|fastboot flash multiimgoem_ab multi_image.mbn|
|fastboot flash super super.img|
|fastboot flash misc misc.img|
|fastboot flash vbmeta_ab vbmeta.img|
|fastboot flash dtbo_ab dtbo.img|
|fastboot flash vbmeta_system_ab vbmeta_system.img|
|fastboot erase metadata|
|fastboot flash userdata userdata.img|
|fastboot flash cust cust.img|
|fastboot erase imagefv_ab|
|fastboot flash imagefv_ab imagefv.elf|
|fastboot flash rescue rescue.img|
|fastboot flash spunvm spunvm.bin|
|fastboot flash vendor_boot_ab vendor_boot.img|
|fastboot flash logfs logfs_ufs_8mb.bin|
|fastboot flash boot_ab boot.img|
|fastboot set_active a|
- After Executing these commands one after another successfully, your device will be rebooted as instructed at the last command. The Active slot is Set to A as instructed in the above command.
After rebooting the device, your problem may be resolved, so you can use the device perfectly.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Is fast boot erasing data?
If you have erased the flash partition, the command will erase the partition instead of resetting it.
2. Can I flash my Redmi Mobile?
First, unlock the bootloader using the Mi Unlock Tool. Next, search the MIUI Global ROM. Now, Flash this ROM to your device.
3. Bricked phone will charge?
Yes. If there is no problem with the battery & its hardware, then the battery will charge.
If the Redmi K40 device is facing a reboot problem or is rebooting every time, then you must unbrick the device carefully using the above process. You have to boot the device & repair it again using the boot device. Unbrick of Redmi K40 using fast boot commands is a simple process, but you have to follow it carefully & wait until the process completes. It will take time for every step but complete it carefully.