If you want to Merge Videos on your iPhone and don’t know how to do that? then you are in the right place to know How to combine videos on iPhone. Suppose you are using an iPhone for capturing photos and videos, and want to combine your videos and create a movie by combining all your video clips on your iPhone. Then follow this guide and fulfill your wish.
We have to use the power full platform to create a wonderful movie or Video with our iPhone. For that, we are going to use the iMovie application on iPhone. Most iPhones have come with the iMovie application as an in-built option. If you are using an old version of the iPhone, then you have to Install the iMovie application on your iPhone to combine all your videos in one Video or Movie.
What is iMovie on iPhone?
iMovie is an application on iPhone; That allows you to combine videos into one like a Movie. Actually, iMovie is an in-built application that comes to every iPhone user. If you are using the new version of the iOS device, That device already has the iPhone application pre-installed. You couldn’t see this amazing application in the older version of devices. Don’t you install it from the AppStore if you using iPhone older versions? Moreover, this is a free application to use on iPhone.
After launching this amazing application, you can create wonderful movies and trailers without additional tools and software. It will be a powerful tool to edit your videos on your iPhone. It has a stylish and classic interface and several excellent features like combining videos, adding audio to Video, themes & filters changing, previewing during editing, and many more.
How to Combine Videos on iPhone Using iMovie?
Here I will use the iMovie application to combine videos on iPhone. To improve the explanation of the steps, I am going to rotate the actual screen of the iPhone from vertical to horizontal. It will enhance the understanding capability. Therefore, you can easily understand this process, and also you can try it for your iPhone.
If you want to combine Video on iPhone, then you have to follow the below steps carefully.
- First, Turn on your iPhone and Launch the iMovie application.
- Now you can see the iMovie starting interface and select the Create Project or “+” icon on the same page.
- After selecting the Create Project option, a New Project prompt box will appear on the screen, and you can choose the Movies( you can also choose Trailer if you create a trailer) option.
- Once you select the Movie or trailer option will take you to your videos and images of the Moments section on your iPhone. You can choose your favorite Video from the Media option, such as What’s App videos, GIFS, and captured videos, by clicking on Media at the top-left corner.
- After choosing your favorite videos to create a movie or tailor, you can adjust the time duration and frame of the Video here.
- Now you can watch for a sample, and then you can add audio, videos from your files, or media capture instant Video, record instant voice, and add it to your Movie by clicking on the ” + ” option here.
- After that, tap on the Done option to confirm your Movie or Trailer.
That’s it, your videos are compiled as movies or tailored with the iMovie app on iPhone. Now you can combine many videos on your iPhone without interruptions while creating a movie or Trailer.
iMovie Application Additional Features
If you want to create beautiful videos on your iPhone with the help of the iMovie application, I have provided more featured information about it. You have to follow the below steps carefully.
- If you create a movie or tailor, you must Add perfectly suited background music to your Video. In this iMovie application, you can Add beautiful Background music to your videos as you wish.
- You can add a lot of Filters and Themes to your Video. In this movie application, several Filters and themes are also available.
- Here, you can adjust the Tie duration between video clips while playing the Video, and many more settings can be done with this iMovie application.
- In this iMovie, you can cut the additional part of the Video with the cutter tool and adjust all video lengths individually.
- You can add Text to your Project video with the different font styles in this iMovie application.
You can also see the number of additional features except for the above-mentioned features with this application.
How to Merge Videos on iPhone Using Video Mixer:
Apart from the iMovie app, Apple provides many Video merging Apps for free. If your sole purpose is only to add Combine Videos, then Video Mixer will help you to do the job. As I already mentioned, this App is free; grab it from the Apple AppStore. Don’t worry; here, I will provide you the direct link to Download Video Mixer from the Apple AppStore to Merge Videos on your iPhone without hassle.
- First, Navigate to the Apple App Store of your iPhone and search for the Video Mixer on your iPhone or Download Directly from the below link.
- Now click the Get button and enter your Apple Login credentials to Install this App from the AppStore.
- After installing the App, launch on your iPhone and Tap on Create a New Project.
- Now it will automatically let you start the new Video merging project.
- After clicking on the Start a New project, you will automatically navigate to the new screen where you can have a chance to choose how the output should look.
- Here outputs will be like Portrait, Landscape, and Square Mode. Portrait Mode comes free, whereas the other two outputs will have ads.
- Now you will navigate to the Tap here to Merge Now page and click the “+” (plus) sign to add a video to your project. Then select the first Video which you want to add to merge.
- Here App will ask permission to add photos or videos to the Video Mixer App. Then click on Allow All Photo and Videos option.
- Click on the “+” (plus) sign again to add your second Video to the App. Once again, select your Video from the Camera Roll.
- Once all the Videos you want to merge are added, click on the Merge option to start combining videos on your iPhone.
- After clicking on the Merge option, it will get your videos merged.
- That’s it now you can watch a Movie or Trailer that is created by you.
Combine Two Videos Using Video Merger on iPhone | How To:
Video Merger app is always available on the Apple AppStore, where you can Merge or combine Videos which is extremely easy and fun, and you will get used to it in no time.
- First, open the Apple AppStore and search for the Video Merger or Download directly from the link below.
- After installing the App, open it and click on the Add Clip.
- Now you all allow permission to add videos to the Video Merger app.
- Here Add the 1st Video you want to merge with the second One.
- Now again, click on the Add clip and Add the other videos to Combine with the first Video on your iPhone.
- When you have completed adding all the videos, click on the Finish button at the bottom-right corner to merge your videos.
- Here you will get one pop-up; click on Save To Gallery to save the resulting video file in your gallery.
- That’s it; you can easily combine videos on your iPhone by following these methods.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is the best application for combining videos?
Many applications are available for combining videos on the iPhone, but iMovie will provide the best performance to combine videos on the iPhone.
2. How do I combine multiple videos into one on iPhone?
You can combine multiple videos with your default options. Otherwise, you can use a video editing application on your iPhone, such as iMovie.
3. Is the iMovie application free or not?
Yes, the iMovie application on iPhone is free to use and is pre-installed on most iPhone devices.
This article will help you to combine videos on your iPhone with the help of the iMovie application. iMovie application is an alternative to the powerful paid editing software. It will work similarly to the best editing and movie-making tools. This is the only application that will provide these amazing features to the users. Moreover, it is a free video editing and combining application to use on iPhone.
Finally, this article shows the total process of combining videos on iPhone with the iMovie application and the other two applications from the Apple AppStore. If you want to combine your video clips into one on your iPhone, try this guide to merge your videos into one on your iPhone.