YouTube TV is one of the best TV streaming services, the best alternative to Cable TV; it gives various paid packages based on the price and number of channels they vary. YouTube TV offers many series, movies, and shows where there is no need for additional cable boxes and wiring to access it. It offers a free trial, so Get a YouTube TV Free Trial & other Deals. Sometimes, people may face issues with features in paid membership, so they wish to cancel the subscription and request a refund of the YouTube TV subscription.
In this article, you can know whether YouTube TV refunds the money whenever we cancel the YouTube TV subscription. Anytime the user can cancel the subscription and get a refund of the paid membership, only refund whenever the service is faulty and inaccessible.
YouTube TV Refund Eligibility:
To get the refund from YouTube TV, the person should be eligible for their eligibility criteria. That is;
- Features are not working well.
- Channels are not accessed.
- Mismatch of YouTube services in subscription terms.
Sometimes YouTube TV will deny the request due to some factors they are;
- If the user can pause the subscription.
- Suppose the user can cancel the subscription without completion of a payment period.
- If the user is not interested in the services.
- Suppose you subscribe to YouTube TV through the internet carrier. In that case, they credit the refund based on the provider’s policy, so directly contact the provider and ask to return the money.
- If the user can get the YouTube TV using iTunes, contact Apple support for a refund. The YouTube TV refund policy and Apple refund policy are not the same.
How to Get a YouTube TV Refund [Free]
Using DoNotPay, you can refund not only YouTube TV but also Starz, Willow TV, and Sling subscriptions.
With the help of DoNotPay, You can make a request to the YouTube TV company for a refund; follow the below steps to do this.
- First of all, the user must log into the account.
- Then, select any web browser as you wish.
- Tap on the File a Chargeback section.
- You must give the payment details regarding the YouTube TV registration for YouTube TV login.
- Mention on YouTube TV that you’re requesting a refund.
- Give the date of birth and email address details to confirm the request.
Finally, DoNotPay will send the request to the bank and YouTube TV, along with credit/debit card codes, as soon as you can get your refund.
Can I Request a Refund by Own When I Cancel YouTube TV?
Manually, it is not easy to request a YouTuve TV refund; the user can have two options.
- Calling YouTube TV Support.
- On the Company’s website, Use the Contact Us.
Both options can take much of time and lengthy process. Remember, through DoNotPay, you can make a YouTube TV Refund request but you can’t request YouTube TV Customer service using email, Phone, letter, or in person.
How to Request a YouTube TV Refund?
If you want to call YouTube TV to get the refund using your Phone, then follow the simple steps below.
- On Phone, make a call to +1 (844) 545-3222; this is the YouTube TV refund phone number.
- It would be best if you waited in the phone queue.
- When someone picks up the call, you must request a refund of your paid membership.
- You must give customer information.
- Next, they will email, i.e. the refund request is processed and confirmed.
- Visit the official site of YouTube Get Help Page.
- Then, log into the account with the necessary credentials.
- You must fill out the online form.
- In the contact options, you must select the email.
- Submit the form regarding the refund request.
- It takes some time to respond, so wait, and they can send the YouTube TV Refund Status.
YouTube TV Cancellation & Refund Policy:
Before submitting the refund request, you must know some points related to the refund policy.
- Any time you can cancel the subscription to YouTube TV.
- You are allowed to access features until the expiration of the payment period.
- If you have a doubt regarding how long YouTube TV Refund takes Depending upon the card issuer, it takes 10 days to process the refund request; if the card is invalid, then the refund is directly credited to the perspective bank, so visit the bank and collect the money.
- It takes 3 to 5 days to transfer money.
How to Cancel the YouTube TV Membership?
Due to any reasons, if you want to cancel or pause the YouTuve TV membership, then follow the below simple steps.
- Navigate to a web browser and visit tv.youtube.com.
- Then open Settings.
- Select the membership button.
- Go to the option Below the YouTube TV membership, click on the deactivate membership, then pause the membership. If you want to pause the membership, then select the length of time, i.e. 4 weeks to 6 months. At the end of the billing cycle, automatically, the subscription is paused.
Frequently Asked Questions?
1. How long does the YouTube TV free trial work?
YouTube TV gives a 7-day free trial; now, it is extended to 14 and 30 days. This is only applicable to people who are new to YouTube TV and also to people who haven’t used the trial before.
2. What is the cost of YouTube TV per month?
The base plan of YouTube TV is $72.99 per month and offers a promotional rate for first-time customers, i.e. $52.99 per month. This is applicable for the first three months.
3. What are the Free TV streaming Sites?
- Pluto TV
Finally, I want to give the conclusion of the topic, i.e. How to Get YouTube TV Refund? The refund process is not lengthy; they quickly refund the money to the user whenever they do not like the subscription and the features are defective. To get a refund, there are eligibility criteria and some Refund policies; Know them by reading the terms and conditions.