Emojis are various kinds of facial expressions and images; these are frequently used in texting. They clearly express feelings to others, and you can share them with your friends or others. Here in this article, I am going to show you How Can You Get iPhone Emojis On Android.
Every device has its emojis for messaging. Some Android users wish to get the iPhone’s emojis on their devices because they want to express their feelings and expressions in messaging with others in a new way. iPhone comes with the latest collection of emojis.
Apple plays a crucial role in making the emojis; using the emojis, we can clearly express our feelings, and this is the best way of communication. To get the iPhone emojis on Android, you must download the app, which will give the iPhone emoji keyboard on Android.
How to Get iPhone Emojis On Android?
There are three ways to install the iPhone emoji on Android. Below, we are explaining one after another very clearly.
- Select an emoji app.
- Switch to the popular emoji app.
- Go to the New Keyboard app, which has various emojis.
Before going to do anything, you must do some things they are; Navigate to “Settings” then go to the “Languages & Input” and then select “Virtual Keyboard“, then “Manage Keyboards“, and finally choose the “Emoji Keyboard“.
Otherwise, switch to Settings, select the Display option and then click on the Font size and style, choose the Font style, and select the EmojiFont10.
How to Select an Emoji app?
- Navigate to the Google Play Store on Android.
- Then, on the search bar, you must search for the Apple emoji keyboard.
- It shows the results of emoji keyboard and font apps like Facemoji, Kika Emoji Keyboard, Emoji Keyboard Cute Emotions, and Emoji Fonts for Flipfont.
- You must select the emoji app as you wish, download and install it.
How to Find & Use the New Keyboard App?
You can select any keyboard as you wish and change the emojis on it, and we are using the FancyKey keyboard, which comes with many customization options and vibrant skins. It perfectly downloads and accesses the X emojis, identical to the Apple Emoji.
- On Android, move to the Google Play Store.
- Then, you must install the FancyKey app.
- Launch the Settings app.
- Now, move to the System and then select the Language & Input and next Virtual Keyboard.
- Choose the Manage Keyboards.
- Enable the FancyKey option and click OK, as shown on the pop-up.
- If the user can launch the app, it shows the keyboard; click on it.
- Click on FancyKey, which is available on the Change Keyboard screen.
- Launch the FancyKey app on the home screen.
- In FancyKey Keyboard settings, choose the Preferences.
- Click on the Emoji Styles in the Display section.
- It shows the list of emoji styles; choose the emoji style as you wish and click OK to save the new emojis.
How to Add Apple-Style Emoji Fonts With an Emoji App?
Flip Font 10 comes with amazing emoji fonts these quickly adjust the phone font into Apple-style emojis. This only applies to the devices that want to modify the fonts, and This is the best way to modify the font to get the iPhone-style emojis.
This method is not suitable or applicable for the Android 12.
- Move to the Google Play Store.
- Then, for the Flipfont 10 app, you must install the Emoji Fonts.
- Move to Settings, and select the Display option.
- Finally, click on the Font size and style.
Depending upon the device, the settings options layout changes; for HTC devices, you must navigate to Settings and then select the Display and gestures.
- Select Font Size and click on the EmojiFont10 for default settings.
Otherwise, you must launch the Emoji Fonts for the Flipfont 10 app, check the fonts, and click Apply to launch the Settings.
- Finally, the user can access the Apple-style emojis on Android.
How to Get iPhone Emojis on Android Without Root?
With and Without root, you can get the iPhone Emojis on Android; follow the simple steps below.
- First, On the Play Store, You must download and install the Green Apple Keyboard app on Android.
- Launch the app and, with the help of instructions, set the keyboard.
- After setting up the keyboard, the user can get the keyboard with iPhone emojis on Android.
How to Get iPhone Emojis on Android With Root?
Green Apple Keyboard app has some limitations; with rooting the device, you can easily access the iPhone emojis on Android.
- First of all, you must get the Magisk manager.
- Then download the file, i.e. iOS Emoji Pack.
- Next, launch the Magisk Manager and switch to the module section.
- You must install it from the storage and select the downloaded file.
- After that, flash the file and then restart the device.
With the help of Magisk, you can perfectly root the device read Temporarily Root an Android Device via Magisk.
How to Edit Emojis on iPhone?
Remember, it is not possible to edit the emojis that are built on the iPhone; the user is allowed to edit the emoji. Generally, an emoji is a unique animated avatar that will perfectly match the personality and mood of the person.
- On iPhone, launch Messages.
- Then click on the App Store icon.
- Now, the user must choose the Memoji, and you must select the current one.
- Click on the More option, i.e. three dots.
- Finally, select the Edit option and edit the emojis on the iPhone.
How to Create the Emoji Talk on iPhone?
Initially, the user must make the emoji and then follow the below steps.
- Launch the Messages app.
- Then, begin the conversation or launch the old conversation.
- Choose the Memoji icon and then click on the New Memoji.
- It would be best if you went to the conversation and again chose the Memoji icon.
- Select the Memoji, and with the help of the Record option, you must record the audio message and share it with others by clicking on the Send option.
At last, I conclude the How Can You Get iPhone Emojis On Android? Here, we discussed every topic related to iPhone emojis on Android and explained both ways by root and without root. Not only emojis, you can also transfer Whatsapp data from Android to iPhone.
On Play Store, you can freely get the Apple Emojis apps. They give a new collection of emojis to your Android, so you can clearly express your expressions on messaging and texting.