Crunchyroll is an online streaming anime web series application where users can see their favourite anime episodes one hour after the Japan Viewers. We have mentioned several ways for our viewers to cancel Crunchyroll membership on their recommended devices. If you have a Crunchyroll subscription plan on an Android device, you don’t require the Crunchyroll web application, and you can directly cancel your Crunchyroll subscription through the Google Play store.
If you don’t like the current subscription plan, you can switch to another subscription plan of Crunchyroll at a time. But when you cancel, the subscription plan will also be cancelled on the last date of the chosen plan. Let’s move on to cancelling the Crunchyroll Membership plan on your devices.
Sometimes users want to Cancel Crunchyroll membership because of the Crunchyroll keeps buffering issues, so follow the given solutions to Fix Crunchyroll keeps buffering problems.
What Is Crunchyroll?
Crunchyroll is an online anime streaming web series where users will browse various genres of anime web series or episodes, including action, adventure, comedy, drama, romance, sci-fi, sports, and more. Crunchyroll offers a 14-day free trial for new users and also offers anima, dorama, and manga around the world. The University of California and Berkeley graduates were grouped and has been launched Crunchyroll in 2006.
Crunchyroll is ad-supported; if users want to get ad-free, they must subscribe through the upgrade. Over 120 million users have registered to this streaming site, and it has 5 million subscribers around the world. It has offices worldwide, including San Francisco, Kishinev, Los Angeles, and Tokyo. In addition, Crunchyroll has a membership in Japanese animation. Crunchyroll delivers the anime episodes of new web series after the arrival of digital media in Japan.
Way To Cancel Crunchyroll Subscription on Web Browser:
This section will explain how to cancel your Crunchyroll subscription or membership on your Windows, Laptops, Mac OS, or Linux Computers through an official web browser. Remember that you can only perform this process if you paid this subscription through Pay Pal, credit, or debit cards. This method won’t be applicable for free trial subscribers at all. Let’s follow the below steps.
- Now launch the Crunchyroll website on your Windows or Mac OS or Linux and log in to your account immediately. Now you can see your profile icon at the top right corner of the screen; click on it.
- A drop-down menu will appear on your screen; click on the My Account tab instantly.
- To the left-hand side of the screen, you can see the membership plan option under the General tag.
- Next, all your credited details will be displayed on the membership page immediately; now click on the option Cancel Membership at the bottom of the page.
- On the next page, you will receive a confirmation request to confirm your cancellation. If you are ready to cancel the membership immediately, click on the Cancel Membership button.
- Once you have successfully cancelled the Crunchyroll subscription plan, a message will be displayed at the top of the screen, including an optional survey.
- A list of options that ensures what is the reason for cancelling the Crunchyroll subscription plan. You can answer or not, that’s your choice, because it’s optional.
- Now, you can see the subscription is cancelled successfully on the screen.
Way To Cancel Crunchyroll Membership Through PayPal:
The above method is sufficient to cancel your Crunchyroll membership if you have made the payment through PayPal. If you get any issues while cancelling Crunchyroll membership through the official website or web browser, then cancelling the subscription through PayPal is better. Let’s see how to continue the process through PayPal.
- Launch the web browser and log into your PayPal account using the official site. Ensure that if the transaction is made recently by you, go to the recent activity section; otherwise, tap on the Activity tab at the top of the navigation bar.
- Once you have gone through the Activity tab, you can immediately see the payment details of Crunchyroll.
- Just click on Ellation Holdings Inc under activity.
- Complete details of Crunchyroll payment will be displayed on your screen; in that section at the bottom of the page, the Manage Ellation Holdings Inc payment tag will appear; Click on that option.
- After that, you will get the cancel tab and an active tab on the page’s right side, and choose the Cancel tab to cancel your Crunchyroll subscription.
- Don’t think you are done; you need to complete another task. When you select the Cancel tab, you will receive Deactive quicker checkout option on the next page; click on it.
Way To Cancel Crunchyroll Membership On Android:
Up to now, we discussed How to Cancel Crunchyroll subscription using desktops, laptops, or Mac OS devices. Here, coming to cancel the subscription on Android devices is quite different, and the rest of the process is the same.
If payment is made through Google Pay, following the steps below will help you cancel the Crunchyroll Subscription plan. You don’t need to have the Crunchyroll website to cancel the membership.
- Launch the Google play store on your Android device and immediately select your profile icon.
- On the next page, you can see the Payments and Subscriptions tab; tap on it. Notice that the account you used for the Crunchyroll subscription should match your Google Account.
- You will be prompted to the payments and subscriptions or My Account page, where you will get the Subscriptions tab and select it.
- Once you choose the My Account, you will see a list of subscriptions you made through your Google account. Now select Membership Plan.
- On the next page, a cancel subscription will appear at the bottom of the screen.
- Immediately tap on the Cancel Membership button to cancel the subscription plan.
- What is the reason behind cancelling the Crunchyroll subscription? Choose the given options that suit you and hit the submit tab at the bottom.
- Later, you will receive a message belonging to subscription cancellation.
Way To Cancel Crunchyroll Membership On iPhone
Make sure that if you subscribed to Crunchyroll through other payments like PayPal or credit cards, you are not allowed to cancel the subscription through the iOS app. In this case, refer to the above web browser method.
In other cases, if you subscribed to Crunchyroll through the app store, please follow the below steps for the Crunchyroll subscription cancellation. Notice that if you made the payments using credit cards through the app store, assume your work gets very simple.
- Here you don’t require the help of the Crunchyroll web application; get into the iPhone settings and tap your profile icon at the top.
- A list of options will appear on your screen; select the subscriptions option.
- A list of subscriptions that you made will appear; select Crunchyroll.
- Once you select the Crunchyroll tab, you will get the Cancel subscription option; tap on it.
- To confirm the cancellation, tap on Confirm button straight away.
How To Change Crunchyroll Membership Plan?
You don’t need to follow all these methods to cancel your Crunchyroll membership instead of that, why don’t you choose or change to another plan? Crunchyroll Membership tiers offer three different subscription plans for its users: Fan, Mega Fan, and Ultimate Fan.
The fan subscription plan starts at $7.99 per month, which includes ad-free, unlimited access, get new episodes one hour after Japan, and allows to stream one device at a time. The Mega Fan plan starts at $9.99 per month, which includes Fan features and, in addition, other advanced features. The Ultimate Fan starts at $14.99 per month, including both Fan and Mega Fan features, offline viewing, streaming on 4 devices at a time, a discount on the monthly plan, and more.
So instead of following all the methods, you can also choose the suitable plan offered by Crunchyroll. To get premium subscription plans for Crunchyroll, go through the Try free premium Crunchyroll at the top right corner of the website page.
1. How to delete a Crunchyroll account?
Through the official website of Crunchyroll, you can cancel or delete your account in Crunchyroll by selecting the My Account tab.
2. Can I Cancel my Crunchyroll Membership at any time?
Yes, you can cancel your Crunchyroll subscription plan at any time. Notice that your subscription will be cancelled at the last subscription date as well.
3. What are Crunchyroll Membership Plans?
Crunchyroll offers only monthly subscription plans, including Fan, Mega Fan, and Ultimate Fan. Each plan has its features, which differ from one plan to another. When the subscription plan increases automatically, features are also added simultaneously.
As we stated earlier in this section, Crunchyroll is a most popular online anime web series application with various subscription plans, each with advanced features. Although, it was only available in some regions across the world. The main concept of this session is how to cancel a Crunchyroll membership through a web browser or Android or PayPal.
If you have made payments through credit cards on your iPhone, the process is different compared to web browser methods and PayPal. So you need to concentrate on the methods we mentioned in this section.