Hello! Geeks, How are you all? I hope all is going well; today we are here with a new fixing article, i.e., How to Fix Sorry, This Content Isn’t Available Right Now: Facebook Error; if you’re facing this error on Facebook and searching for the fixing ways to fix the error, for that type of people this article is the best reference to know.
We all know that Facebook is the most popular and widely used by so many people worldwide; it is pretty common to get issues and errors on Facebook like “This Content isn’t available right now Facebook status.” Sometimes this error leads to Facebook Dating not showing up on a new account issue.
Reasons That Cause this Issue
- The user is blocked.
- Automatic log-out from Facebook.
- The content is removed or deleted.
- Changes in privacy settings.
- The Facebook server is down.
- The Profile is deactivated or removed.
- Facebook access is the geographical or age restrictions limit.
- Using the private group content if the user is not a member of that group.
- Outdated browser.
- Lack of updates on the Facebook app.
- Presence of viruses and malware.
- Due to the Facebook Messenger White Screen Bug
Ways to Fix Sorry, This Content Isn’t Available Right Now Facebook Error
Here In this article, you can get a clear view and methods to fix Facebook errors and answers to why Facebook is saying this content is not available.
#1. Verify If You’re Blocked or Not
One of the common reasons that cause Sorry, This content Isn’t Available Right Now is that the specific user you wish to watch their updates usually blocks your account on Facebook. The main reason behind the error; is that if you’re blocked, you cannot view their Facebook profile, videos, pictures, and status. If you see, then you’re not blocked.
#2. Log Out From Facebook
Usually, Facebook will automatically log you out from your Facebook account. This is mainly due to wasting too much time on social media, so you must refresh the Facebook page and then give the necessary details like username & password; it shows the login page. It would be best if you waited for a few seconds.
- After logging into the account, if you notice the same content or post, try another way to solve the issue.
#3. Verify Whether the Content Is Deleted
If you’re facing the Sorry, This Content Isn’t Available Right Now: Facebook Error, especially on uploading a specific one, this generally occurs whenever the content owner deletes the content. There are many reasons behind the deletion of content on Facebook. Usually, the content violates the rules of Facebook and its policies, the content or post is unsuitable, and the content is spam.
#4. Examine the Privacy Settings
Due to some changes in the Privacy Settings, you may face the error; so maintain the more secure content privacy; it allows only if you permit others to view your content. On Facebook, the content is only visible whenever the user is permitted.
#5. Check the Location or Age Restrictions
Facebook will follow the age restrictions seriously, and other users cannot view the post or content; basically, the admin will restrict the content for specific age groups or locations. You must switch to a VPN service to access the location or age-restricted content to fix the Sorry; This Content Isn’t Available Right Now on Facebook Error.
#6. Facebook Server Is Down
In some cases, Facebook is down or facing technical issues, glitches, and errors; sometimes, the complete site is not down. Especially some of the services are down and facing problems.
- You must check the Facebook site to see whether it is down or not.
#7. Verify If the Profile is Deactivated or Removed
One of the reasons behind the Sorry is that This Content Isn’t Available Right Now Error on Facebook is because of that Profile is deactivated or deleted.
Usually, Facebook will delete the Profile to enhance the performance of the site; overcoming the rules and policies of Facebook will lead to the deletion of the Facebook account.
#8. Update Browser
Using an outdated browser will lead to many issues; this is one of the reasons for getting Sorry; this Content Isn’t Available Right Now: Facebook Error. To fix the problems, the user must update the browser they’re using; here, we give the steps to update various browsers.
- Launch the Google Chrome Browser.
- Then tap on the three-dots menu that is shown on the right side top of the screen.
- Now, choose the Help option.
- Select About Google Chrome.
- Click on the Update Google Chrome; whenever the browser is updated, it should be mentioned on the Page.
- Launch Firefox browser.
- Then tap on the Menu option.
- Go to the Help option.
- Select the About Firefox section.
- It automatically downloads the available updates.
Follow the below steps to update the Safari browser
- On your device, go to the Apple menu that is shown on the left corner top of the screen.
- Navigate to AppStore.
- Click on the Updates tab
- Move to Safari and then update the browser
#9. Clear Browser Cache & Cookies
To fix the error code, the user must clear the cache and cookies on the browser; it is helpful to clear out the corrupted cache and prevent issues.
#10. Try Antivirus Software
Due to the presence of malware, viruses, firmware, and spyware, you may face issues and sometimes the availability of dangerous files or unwanted programs, leading to errors. So the user must use the Antivirus software or run the Windows Defender; this will scan the entire system and fix the issue.
Follow the below simple steps carefully
- Press the Windows + I keys at a time on the keyboard to open the Windows Settings.
- Then select the Update & Security tab.
- Move to Windows Security.
- Tap on the Virus & Threat Protection.
- Click on the Quick Scan option that is shown on the right side.
- It will detect and delete/remove the threats
The user can uninstall and reinstall the Facebook app to fix the error.
#11. Request the User to Unblock You
You cannot see the Profile and other content if somebody blocks you. To fix this, you must request the specific user to unblock you.
#12. Unblock the Post Creator
This is like if someone blocks you or you block someone on Facebook. If you want to check whether you’re blocked, follow the steps below.
- Launch the Facebook app or launch the Facebook desktop version on Mobile.
- You can use Facebook on three platforms iOS, Android, and Web Browsers.
Click on the Profile, then go to Settings & Privacy, then click on Settings and following Profile Settings, Select Blocking, After that Blocked People, and finally unblock the user.
Select the Hamburger icon, i.e., three horizontal lines are shown on the right side of the screen, and choose Settings & Privacy, then click on Settings and then Profile Settings and then tap on Blocking and then Blocked People and Unblock, the user.
On the right side, top of the screen hit the Triangle option, then click on Settings & Privacy, then select Settings and then Privacy, then choose Blocking and then Block Users, and then click on Unblock User option.
#13. Try to Reshare the Content
Sometimes mistakenly deleting the content will lead to this error, so you must request or ask to reshare the content. Usually, Facebook will identify and remove unsuitable spam content; if the post violates the community guidelines, it should be deleted.
Try to contact the poster and ask to reshare the content if it is safe and secure. If the post violates the guidelines, ask to share the content privately.
#14. Contact the User for a New Account
Facebook comes with a deactivating or delete option for the account. Some users need a break from social media by deactivating their accounts.
It has a Delete account option that permanently deletes the account; it removes all the shared content the user only uses Messenger. Also, unable to view the content posted by deactivating or deleting the user profile.
#15. Facebook Group
Most of the time, the content posted on the private group is visible only to its members. The user asks the group admin to add you to the group or requests to join to view the shared posts and content.
How to Fix This Person Is Unavailable on Messenger Error?
The error, i.e., This Person Is Unavailable on Messenger, Error occurred, and you can notice that on Facebook Messenger and see this on the conversation, it means the user is unable to chat with that person. The reasons behind the error are
- If the user has been blocked by that person recently on Facebook or Messenger.
- The account is deactivated or removed.
- Facebook will ban or suspend the account due to violating the rules and policies.
How to Fix This User is No Longer Available Error?
You may face the error “this user is no longer available”, which means the account is disabled or there is no presence of data available on the Facebook account. This error is due to some reasons
- The user is posting content that Violates Facebook policy.
- Using fake names.
- Copy other’s character.
- Using the account on rude behaviour that is entirely against the Community standards.
- Contact others to driver harassment, advertising, promoting, or using the other content without permission.
Frequently Asked Questions?
1. What Is a Content or Page Not Available Error, and How to Fix It on Facebook?
The Content or Page Not Available Error is mainly due to the content being spammed or blocked; in some cases, the user deactivates the FB Profile.
2. How to check if the Facebook Page is Public?
The admin can get the Page Visibility option and choose the Page Published to check whether the Page is available to the public. It is impossible to see the shared posts if the admin can select the unpublished option, so you must change the page visibility.
- Use the Facebook page on the web browser.
- For that, select Settings.
- Click on the General option.
- Edit the Page Visibility option.
- Choose the Page Published option.
- Tap on the Save Changes option.
3. How to change the date of birth on Facebook?
The user can change the date of birth and enter certain age to view the age-restricted content; the user can edit the date of birth only at limited times.
- Select the Profile icon.
- Then find out the Edit Profile option and tap on it.
- Navigate and then tap on Edit your About Info option
- Choose the Contact and Basic info, which is on the left side.
- The user must edit the birth date and birth year.
- Tap on the pencil icon to edit.
- Give a particular age.
- Finally, save the changes.
This article gives a complete guide to fixing the “Sorry; This Content Isn’t Available Right Now”: Facebook Error tells the fundamental information reasons behind the error and finally gives the best ways to fix it. People looking for ways to access This Content Aren’t Available Right Now on Facebook error for that type. People, this article is the best reference; thank you for choosing our site and for your patience.