Is Snapchat not loading snaps? and stuck on the loading screen, then the reason could be something, but it will be solvable, so don’t get angry over the error Snapchat losing screen. We will solve this together, so let’s look at what we can do to fix this problem and what ways we have.
Snapchat is one of the most popular social media networks for sharing pictures, and it is similar to some messaging apps like Facebook and Instagram; in this App, you can chat and share your pics with others and get pictures from them. The App is mainly used by youth and teenagers along with many popular celebrities and social media influencers, this is one of the most used platforms by the youth these days.
How to Fix Snapchat Stuck on Loading Screen?
You can also see what is happening with your friends and what they post, but they must follow each other. To use this App, all you have to do is you need to create a Snapchat account to stay tuned with your friends on Snapchat. While using Snapchat we may face issues like Snapchat Stuck on Loading Screen issue, so if you are also one of them who facing this issue with Snapchat loading then we are going to drop the solutions below so let’s look at them.
#1. Check Out the Internet Connection
When you notice that you are not getting rid of the Snap loading screen, then you have to check out your internet data connection; it would be the first thing that ever goes first when you get this problem.
- If you think you only have a problem with Snap, try to browse something; if you still can’t browse anything other than Snap, you have to turn off your data and wait for a moment, then turn on the data again for a fresh start.
- Again if it is not working, you need to put your phone on airplane mode for a while, Now remove your mobile from Airplane mode and turn on data.
- Go to Snap to check if the problem is solved or not.
#2. Device Restart
Still, if you can’t overcome this problem, here is the other way which help you to solve how to restart Snapchat even though after checking your internet connection, you need to restart your device. There are two different ways for iPhone users and Android users to restart their devices to make Snapchat work.
- iPhone: If you are an iPhone user, you can restart your device like this; you must hold the power button until the slide to restart option appears on the screen. Once you notice that restart option, select the restart option.
- Android: If you are an Android user, you need to restart the device by holding the power button and then wait until the restart option appears on the screen. Once you find the option, tap on the restart option.
#3. Clear Cache in Snapchat
Sometimes when an error occurs in Snapchat, you should have to clear the Cache in Snapchat; if you are looking for how to clear the cache in Snapchat, here are steps to clear the cache.
- First of all, head over to the settings.
- Now Go to privacy Control.
- Click on the Snapchat application.
- Then tap on the Clear Data Option.
- Then Clear the cache option.
#4. Update the Snapchat
After trying a few ways to fix Snapchat Stuck on the Loading Screen, here is another useful way to fix the problem. Just make sure that your Snapchat account requires any new updates. If you are new to Snapchat and don’t know when it needs an update, then there are two different ways to search for updates for Android and iPhone; if you want to know them, follow the steps below to update Snapchat.
- Android: Go to Google Play Store, then head to the search bar, now type Snapchat; you will find the update option under the App if your Snapchat account needs to be updated, then it will show the “update” option; if it is not then it will show “open” option.
- iPhone: The process is the same as Android, but you have to head to the App Store here, check for the new updation of the App, and then click on it; That’s it.
#5. Turn off Low Data Mode On Mobile
Using your mobile on low data mode can be a reason for loading the Snap, so if you doubt that there is low data mode running in your mobile, you need to turn off the low data mode. To do that, you need to follow the simple steps.
- Head to the settings on your iPhone mobile and select the Cellular or Wi-Fi option.
- Now Select the Info option and choose Cellular Data Option or Wi-Fi SSID.
- Turn off the low data mode.
- Go to the settings on your Android mobile, then click on the Network & Internet option.
- Now tap on the Data Saver option.
- Now you will find the Use Data Saver option, then disable it once you find it.
- Here you have Unrestricted Data. You can turn on Snapchat, which is next to it.
#6. Delete and Reinstall the Snapchat Application
When facing a Snapchat loading problem, you need to do another useful thing; it’s just simple yet effective. All you need to do is uninstall Snapchat Application from your mobile and then reinstall Snapchat again.
- Find the Snapchat Application on your mobile.
- Click the app icon and long-press it until you see the Delete option.
- Once you find the option, click on the Delete option.
- Then go to the Play Store if you are an Android user; or if you are an iPhone user, then you need to go to the App Store and search for the Snapchat Application by typing it.
- Then you will find the Install option under the application, click on that option it will reinstall on your iPhone or Android mobile.
#7. Re Login to Snapchat
If you can’t still fix the problem, you simply do one thing: log out from your Snapchat account and log in. To fix the problem, here are some steps to log out and re-login to your Snapchat account.
- Go to the Snapchat application.
- Open the settings option on the App.
- Go to the account actions option down.
- Then you will find the Log Out option; Click on the option.
- As you log out of the App to re-login, you need to close the App, and again open it. The App will ask you to log in again and re-login with your account details.
#8. Device Storage Checking
Even if you run out of enough storage on your mobile, you will have a Snap loading problem, so make sure that you are okay with the device storage or it’s running out of storage. There are two different ways for Android and iPhone users to find storage space, so you need to select the way which mobile you own.
- Open the Settings option on your iPhone mobile, then select the General and iPhone Storage options. Doing this lets you see how much storage you left on your iPhone.
- It will show how to erase unwanted stuff from your phone to free up the storage from unwantedly occupied storage.
#9. Snapchat Permission Enabling
If there is no permission for certain applications on your mobile, check it once and ensure the permission is enabled for the App.
- Go to the Settings option and search for the Additional Service option.
- Now choose the Permission settings.
- Then select the Tap to enable the option if applicable permission is required.
#10. Check if the Snapchat Server is Okay
Sometimes the reason behind Snap loading can be the low performance of the Snapchat server, so you all need to wait until the Snapchat team fixes the problem. After trying the methods mentioned above to fix the problem Snap loading screen, you should understand that the real problem is Snapchat, so you may try it after some time.
Frequently Asked Question
1. What can I do if the Snap loading problem occurs?
First, restart your mobile, then wait for a while to start the App then you can try it.
2. How to clear the cache on Snapchat?
Go to the Snapchat application on your mobile; now tap on the Snapchat icon to clear the cache.
3. What are the ways to clear the occurred problem of Snapchat Loading?
You have many ways to make it work, and we have compressed the ways to be easy for you.
- You need to check your internet connection on your mobile.
- Just look for app updates and update the App if required.
- Do Enable permission for Snapchat.
- Clear out the cache of Snapchat.
- Turn off mobile low data mode.
- Give a restart to your mobile.
- Delete and reinstall the App.
- Check if your mobile is running out of storage.
- Log out and re-log into the App to fix the problem.
- Look for the status of the Snapchat server.
We love social media, but we can’t tolerate it when the problem occurs, so if you are facing a Snapchat Stuck on Loading Screen error, try the abovementioned ways to come out of the problem. Thanks for your valuable time with us, and do follow us for more useful articles in a simple way; I will be posting more articles like this.