If you are facing a Phone “Not Registered on Network” Error on your Android devices, read more to know How to Fix it?
A Phone Not Registered on Network is one of the most common errors on Android mobiles. But this error is not encountered only for one reason; there are so many reasons behind this error. To fix this Phone Not Registered on Network error on Android mobile, we have to check all the objects of mobile settings and sim network connection.
When your SIM is not connected to your Carrier Network, you will face some error like Not Registered on Network on your Device. After getting this error, you will no longer get calls or text messages. Mainly this error occurs on Android devices, so follow the below methods, whatever the manufacturer or model you have.
Reasons That Cause Not Registered on the Network:
- SIM cards may be broken or damaged.
- Your SIM card may be disconnected.
- Carrier is not selected on your Phone settings.
- Your Carrier is experiencing an outage.
- Your Phone to Firmware is out of date.
Working Methods To Fix Phone “Not Registered on Network” Error on Android
There are some simple methods to fix this error on Android. But all these methods have their specific operations, which will help you fix this error. You will have to check the methods individually until you fix the error.
Method #1. Check Your Sim Signal
When we faced the Phone Not Registered on Network error on our Android mobile, we tried setting Sim and phone settings to fix this error. But we don’t notice the Sim signal at our location. At this time, first, you have to check your sim signal at your current location. If there is a good Sim signal, leave it for a time; otherwise, you will have to go to a good signal location to fix the Phone Not Registered on Network error on your Android mobile.
Sometimes, a particular location does not connect your sim signals, then you check your sim signal connection and try to reach the vital signal bonding location to fix this error.
Method #2. Try Flight Mode
Sometimes, the mobile network is struck and does not show a network connection, and also interrupts while making a call and shows the Phone Not registered on Network error on the mobile screen.
You can fix the error by Enabling the Flight mode/Airplane Mode. If you turn on your mobile Flight Mode, your signal will disconnect. When you turn off your mobile flight mode, the network connection will connect perfectly.
Method #3. Restart Your Mobile
Sometimes Android mobiles are strained to run and operate daily works. Restarting your mobile can solve this problem, and your mobile will start making calls and messages without interruptions.
When you Restart your Android mobile, it will start repairing and deleting all the old operations from your RAM. Sometimes, your mobile will be restored to a perfect network by restarting your Android mobile. Therefore, restarting the Android mobile will fix the Phone Not Registered on Network error.
Method #4. Update Your Mobile Software
Sometimes, Android mobiles are run with older Software, and they will not support advanced features and advanced operations. In that situation, you can solve this error by updating your mobile Software to a newer version. When you update your Android mobile, it will be upgraded to an advanced version and support advanced operation and all types of networks on that mobile.
- First, Launch the Settings icon on your Android mobile.
- After that, search for Software Updates in the search bar.
- Then you can see the new Software to update.
- Now turn on your mobile data and make sure the charging is above 70% to update without interruption.
- Here, tap on Update and wait for updates.
Method #5. Reinsert Sim Card in Your Mobile
Let’s talk about Sim insertion on Android mobile; If you do not perfectly insert your Sim in the Sim port of your mobile, a connection error will be encountered in front of you. To solve it, reinsert the Sim on your mobile properly. It might avoid this error from your Android mobile.
Method #6. Try Another Sim Card
You can use a different Sim Card to fix this error on your Android mobile. So remove your old Sim card from your Android mobile. Then insert a new Sim Card into your Android mobile properly. Once you insert a new Sim card into your Device, reboot your Android mobile.
Method #7. Select Network Manually
Usually, the Phone Not Registered on Network error occurs on Samsung mobiles. That means it is not only encountered for Samsung mobiles and also occurs on all Android mobiles. Remember, this method is not only for Samsung but also for all Android mobiles, and the following steps are the same for Samsung and all Android mobiles.
- First and foremost, Open the Settings Icon on the Android mobile.
- After that, tap on Wi-Fi & Network option from the list of options.
- On the next page, select the Mobile Networks option and again select Network Operators.
- Here, you will see the list of Networks and select the appropriate Network for your mobile.
Method #8. Change Network Mode
In this method, you will have to change your network mode in settings to solve this problem and get the solution for your mobile. It is just a small setting, but it can be fixed this entire error.
- First, launch the Settings Icon and tap on the Connections option.
- Then Choose WiFi & Network option from the list.
- After that, tap on Network Mode, and you can see the network preferences like 2G, 3G, and 4G here.
- Here, you can get the solution by choosing between network preferences.
Method #9. Reset Network Settings
In this method, you must set some settings to fix this error. Sometimes, small things make bigger changes just like that; you have to fix this error by changing small settings on your Android mobile.
To fix this error by this method, follow the instructions below.
- First, turn on your Android mobile and tap the Apps tray on the home screen.
- Then select General Management and tap on the Reset option.
- After that, choose Reset Network Settings and tap on Reset Settings.
- Here, Give the PIN if asked and again tap on Reset Settings.
Method #10. Update APN Settings
To fix this error, you have to update your mobile’s APN settings; these steps are listed below and followed carefully.
- First and foremost, launch the settings icon on Android mobile.
- After that, select the SIM & Mobile Networks.
- Then tap on Sim Card provider settings.
- Here, you have to go to Mobile Networks.
- Now tap on Access Point Names.
- Next, you can Update your Current APN; otherwise, manually give APN data by tapping the Plus or + symbol.
Method #11. Use Android Repair Tools
Sometimes, the Android Repair Tools can help you to fix this error. These tools do not only repair the Phone’s Not Register on Network error but also repair the boot looping strike, apps keep crashing, black screen of death, and many more on Android mobile.
You have to download the Android Repair Tools on your PC and know how to fix errors with the Android Repair Tools on Android mobile.
Method #12. Contact Your Carrier
If you get the same error even after using the above-given methods, you must use the last which is contacting Your Carrier; it will solve your problem. If all the methods are not worked to this error, it is a Carrier problem. To fix this error, you must contact your Carrier with another mobile and report the error to the Carrier. After reporting to the Network Carrier, they will solve errors from their servers.
So, guys, I hope all the information about fixing methods helps you to fix the Phone Not Registered on Network error on Android mobile. All these methods are tested and working well. You just follow this guide to quickly fix this error and get the solution. This type of error is encountered on Samsung mobiles usually. However, these methods are also made for both Samsung and Android mobiles.