If you face “The version of Your Selected Package is Lower” on your OnePlus devices, read more to know the fixing methods.
You all know that Any app updates its version to a newer version and that a more recent version is compatible with devices and some versions only. Sometimes, when the app is updated to a newer version, and your device is incompatible, you may face the message that you are using the lower version to access that Update. Before you update the app, you are supposed to upgrade your device first rather than downgrade one plus 6t.
When you don’t like your device’s upgraded version, you have to Downgrade it to the previous version. If you didn’t downgrade it, you might face the “The version of Your Selected Package is Lower” pop-up on your OnePlus devices, when you are trying to install the new package; so if you face any pop-ups like that, follow the below-given methods.
The Major Reasons that Users Downgrade or Upgrade Their OnePlus:
- The Devices latest version will not support the older apps.
- New apps will not be able to access the older version of the device.
- Many people are waiting for the latest and new version of the upgrade.
- Games are lagging in the old version of the app.
- Headset distracting while you are accessing them.
- The settings are not available to change as per the user’s wish.
- Auto-update of the device will change the settings as per its wish.
- The lagging of apps will occur when the device is getting updated.
How to Fix the Version of your Selected Package is Lower in Oneplus:
As OnePlus is one of the popular devices accessed by a huge no of users, the device needs to upgrade as the message the version of your selected package is lower appears daily when you are trying to update the apps manually. Now I am explaining the procedure. Just follow the procedure, and fix that issue.
Step #1. Get Oxygen Updater App:
- Open the Play Store on your Oneplus device and Search for the Oxygen Updater app.
- Now click on the Oxygen Updater app and start the installation process.
- The installation will be done in very little time.
- If installation is completed, then launch the app Oxygen Updater on the device.
- Open the app on your device and allow permission to access the app.
- Now click on the settings option in the Oxygen Updater app.
- Now Tap on the update option.
- Select “Stable” among the different update methods.
- That’s it, Now The device’s upgraded version is available on your device.
Step #2. Download KeepData App:
KeepData is one of the finest apps to store all your data in that app. You need to download the app from the APK sources as it is unavailable in the Play Store.
- After updating the device to the latest version, Open Chrome from your device search for KeepData and tap enter.
- Now find the working link to download KeepData, and Install it on your OnePlus by following the on-screen steps.
- Now tap on the Install option when the pop-up appears.
- It will be downloaded and installed on your device.
Step #3. Use Local Upgrade For Installing Latest Update
At the beginning of step one, you downloaded the latest version of the device’s Update. Then follow the below
- Navigate to the settings of the device.
- The settings gear was in that corner on the top right of the page.
- On that page, select the Local Upgrade option.
- Then the downloaded thing will be there on that page.
- Tap on it to start to install the latest Update of the device.
- As it is done manually, the app will ask for confirmation.
- Then select the Confirm option to allow permission.
The installation process is done; before you reboot the device, go for the files stored there.
Step 4: Place all the Files in the KeepData App:
- KeepData Apk file which allows you to store all the data.
- So After installing the app, store all the files in the KeepData.
- Now data is stored on the KeepData app.
- That’s it, your files are safe, so you can reboot your device now.
That’s it, I think you are no longer facing the “the lower version of your selected package” pop-up on your OnePlus devices. Moreover, you can update all the apps from now on.
The version of your selected package is lower is the standard message uttered in all the one plus devices, when you don’t upgrade the device. So if you are the one who is facing the same issue, then follow the complete article to solve the error independently.