If you are facing CPU Usage issues due to the New World High, then read more to know How to Fix New World High CPU Usage on Windows 10/8/7. Hi, a hearty welcome to this article. Are you a game lover? and love to play online games? Have you played multiplayer online games on PC? Do you face any problems or issues with 100% CPU utilization? Then you have reached the correct place to resolve all the given problems.
New World High is a multiplayer online game that is a role-playing game developed and published by Amazon Games. It has a free version and a paid version too, Moreover, the skins and surroundings are designed well.
While playing this game, the CPU will become heated and fully loaded; It is a bad sign. The CPU will heat, and the game will crash. Many gamers reported that it is using the CPU 100%, affecting the game performance. New World High 100% CPU usage is the main issue faced by gamers. So if you are a gamer and facing New World High CPU Usage, then follow the below methods and fix it right now.
Suppose you are facing a High CPU Usage issue due to the COM Surrogate, then follow the methods to Fix the COM Surrogate High CPU Usage.
The Necessity to Fix New World High CPU Usage on Windows 10, 8, 7?
Everybody likes to play online games nowadays, and so many gamers like to play this game. The themes, surroundings, graphics, the concept will attract the games toward it. Many gamers have already faced this problem, and they want to resolve it. So New World CPU usage fixing methods are explained in this article.
Methods to Fix New World High CPU Usage on Windows 10/8/7
These are working methods to resolve the problem and reduce the highest utilization of the CPU. They would be suitable for multiple Operating Systems like Windows 7/8/10. There are multiple methods to resolve the issues; first, check whether Your PC is meeting the required system requirements or not.
- A 64-bit processor is needed.
- Latest Windows 10 or later version.
- AMD Radeon R9 280 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670(2 GB) Graphics Video card is needed.
- AMD Processor with four physical cores or Intel Core i5-2400@ speed 3.6 GHz or Core™ i7-2600K or AMD Ryzen 5 1400
- Nvidia 1080 or higher versions are needed.
- 16 GB RAM with dual-channel mode is needed.
- A 50 GB hard drive is necessary.
#1. Terminate All Programs
Some unnecessary programs will run in the background. They crash the game and create problems for the CPU; it will hang out. Some apps like chats and video chats will run along with the game. So it is better to stop all the programs. Even after closing the app, check if any program or app is running in the background. You have to terminate all of the programs, so you have to follow the below simple steps:
- Press the Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys on the keyboard at a time to open the Task Manager Window.
- There you have to choose the Processes tab. You will get the list of tasks running now on your CPU.
- Right-click on the process and hit the End Task option to end that Task.
- After terminating all the processes that are hogging your CPU; Just kill them.
- Then after terminating heavy or hogging processes, click End Task at the bottom of the window.
- Now, check whether you are facing the New World high memory usage problem now or not, if you are still facing the same issue, then you can use the next method to resolve the issue.
#2. Change the Graphics Settings to low
The graphical settings of the game may affect the GPU and CPU too. GPU means Graphical Processing Technology. New World GPU affects the performance of the CPU. You can play the game with low graphics settings. This will not affect the game visually and doesn’t disturb the play on various Systems, laptops, and tabs, it would be no problem to play if the graphics resolution is less.
You have to improve the graphics quality by changing the game’s settings. Disable turn off or lower these graphic settings in the game. These are Video Quality, Shadow Quality, V-Sync, and Anti-aliasing. After making this, the problem may be resolved maximum. If not, go for the next method to resolve it.
#3. Modify the Priority of the Game
Suppose you have given preference to the New World game. Then the problem will be resolved because it might work to decrease CPU utilization.
- Open the Task Manager by pressing the Ctrl + Shift + Esc at a time on your keyboard.
- Search and choose the New World.Exe the game from all tasks in the task manager.
- Right-click on the NewWorld game and change the priority to high.
- So the CPU will prefer the NewWorld game, as it allows it to run smoothly. Also terminates or minimizes the background programs; then the problem may be resolved.
#4. ChangePower Plan of PC
According to the power plan, only the CPU will work slowly, because CPU Performance is based on power. CPU has to maintain the overall performance and utilization of power too. New World high game increases the CPU temperature. You can make it at full power, and you can make your CPU work with full power. These are the simple steps to increase the CPU performance and make it full.
- Press and hold the Windows + R keys on the keyboard.
- Type the control panel and hit OK.
- Immediately, the Control Panel window will appear on the screen.
- Scroll and search for the Power options; Just hit on it.
- Please tap on the Additional Power Plan option in it.
- Choose the Highest Power Plan from it.
- After exiting, you have to restart your PC to apply the changes made to it. After restart, launch the game and use it. If you still feel CPU usage is high, then you must follow the next method.
#5. Change Graphics Performance to High on the PC
You have to use High graphics in the New World game. Then the Graphical processing Technology will take the lead part, and the CPU will perform less part in it. CPU performance would be reduced.
- Open the Windows Settings by pressing the Windows + i on the keyboard.
- Select & click on the System Settings Category from it.
- By default, it shows the Display Settings.
- Choose the Graphics Settings in it.
- A new window of Graphical settings appears. You have to browse the game from it to give the highest graphics performance.
- Just save it, exit from there, and try to use the game.
For NVIDIA Users:
- Open the Nvidia Control Panel.
- Search and go to Manage 3D Settings.
- Next, tap on Global Settings and set the High-performance NVIDIA processor. This means you have given the highest preference.
- Hit on the Apply Button click on OK, and Check whether the issue is resolved or not.
Suppose you are facing a High CPU Usage issue due to Nvidia, then first know How to Fix Nvidia Container High CPU Usage.
#6. Update Graphics Drivers
Suppose the graphics Drivers are outdated or cracked; then it will start to use the maximum CPU so you have to update the graphics driver immediately. Graphic driver updates will resolve many problems and provide high speed in the game. You can do it manually or automatically, so you have to check the correct and proper drivers on the official website.
Graphical drivers updating manually need expert help, so it is better to update it automatically. Bit Driver updater is the best updater to search, identify the correct graphical drivers, and update manually. The free version of Bit Driver Updater is available.
- First, download the Bit Driver Updater onto your PC.
- Complete the installation process and launch it.
- Allow it to scan your device, which will identify whether your graphical drivers need updates or not. This process will take some time, so you have to wait till the completion of the process. Moreover, you have to find out the correct one to update. Just press the Update Now button or else you can update everything by pressing the Update All button.
- Bit Driver Updater will update the graphical driver automatically, which will take some time to update. Although, it will provide you with the WHQL-authorized drivers to use, which have 24/7 technical support. This Update also provides the auto backup and restore scheduler facilities.
Reboot the system, and after reboot, use the game. Check the performance of the CPU. The issue may be cleared.
#7. Repair the PC
New World is an online multiplayer game, so there is a chance that viruses through the internet while playing the game. If any malicious program is entered, the files or data in your device may be damaged or corrupted. The utilization of the CPU will increase automatically. You must scan the PC and check files for Viruses using the System File Checker(SFC) Scan. You have to follow these simple steps to perform the scan:
- Type Command Prompt in the search bar near the windows icon on the Taskbar.
- Right-click on the Command prompt icon and click on Run as Administrator.
- The command prompt is opened with Administrator Privileges.
- Type SFC/Scannow in the command prompt and click enter on the keyboard.
- The scan will be performed in a few seconds; This will take a few minutes.
- After the scanning, it will repair the corrupted system files.
- After completion of the process, exit from the command Prompt or type exit on it to close it.
- Next, reboot the system to apply the changes.
- After booting, launch and use the game and check whether the CPU utilization is less or not. If not, try the next method.
#8. Check the Integrity of Game Files
This problem would be raised due to the cracked or corrupted installation of the game New World. Then check for the Integrity of the game files. Maybe the issue will be resolved. Follow the steps to resolve the problem.
- Open the Steam from the game files.
- Tap on the Library to open.
- Choose the New World game from the list of games in the Library.
- Right-click on it and select the properties in it.
- On the New World Game properties window, hit the Local files option.
- Click on the Verify Integrity of Game files button.
- Wait for a minute to complete the verification process; After completing the process, it will resolve the problem.
- Just reboot the PC and launch it to use the game again; Check the utilization of the CPU is reduced. Otherwise, try another method.
#9. Update Windows
If the problem is not resolved till now, you just update the windows. Check for the latest patches and updates. Follow the simple steps to do the process:
- Press the Windows button + I to open the Windows Settings.
- Choose the Update & Settings category in that.
- The Windows update option is opened by default. If not, choose it from the left-side menu ribbon.
- Click on the Check for Updates button in the right-side window.
- Wait for some time; It will download and install the latest Update of Windows or patches.
- After completion of the process, it will reboot. After restarting the PC, try to use the game again; the problem may be resolved completely.
#10: Run System File Checker
Due to the presence of corrupted, missing system files on the system, we are facing many issues and errors, and the files can also slow down the system’s efficiency and performance, so you must run the DISM and system file checker to fix the issue. This will help to restore the missing system files.
- First, you must launch the Command Prompt and Run as Administrator.
- Then run the DISM restore health command i.e
DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
- It takes some time to finish the process.
- After completion, you need to run the sfc/scannow command, which is used to scan the missing, corrupted system files; in case it notices any issue, then it automatically restores the suitable one compresses the folder, and locates it on the %WinDir%\System32\dllcache.
- Finally, once you complete the scanning process, you must Restart the PC and check whether the issue is solved.
#11. Uninstall Unwanted Programs
Usually, the system contains so many unwanted programs, which consume high resources and space, so try to uninstall them to fix the New World’s high CPU Usage on Windows.
To do this, the user must follow some simple steps.
- Initially, Press the Windows + R keys at a time on the keyboard to open the Run utility.
- Then enter appwiz.cpl and tap on OK or hit Enter.
- You will be directed to the Programs and Features window on the control panel.
- It shows the list of all installed programs on the device.
- Now you must right-click on the program that you wish to remove or delete.
- Tap on the Uninstall option.
Frequently Asked Questions?
1. How can I Superfix the CPU usage issue?
You can fix the CPU usage problems easily:
- Reboot the device first.
- Terminate all processes from the Taskbar.
- Update necessary drives like outdated drivers or GPU Drivers.
- Scan for the Viruses.
- Check and change the Power Plan.
- Reinstall Windows.
2. What happens when CPU Usage is at 100?
CPU running at 100 will cause heat. More heat will affect the Processor and decrease the processing speed. If it is continued, it will damage the system. It is also due to Virus
3. Why does the Newworld game make the CPU Hot?
This will be mostly caused by the GPU manufacturing issues and New World resources hog; chips may be faulty or maybe it has the virus.
That’s it guys, above provided methods are the solutions to reduce the high utilization of the CPU. You can use these methods one after another to decrease the highest CPU utilization. I think you can Fix New World High CPU Usage on Windows 10, 8, and 7 by yourself after following the above-mentioned methods. If you benefit from this article, then feel free to share this article with your friends and family.