If your device isn’t showing or missing the OEM Unlock, then read more to fix the Missing OEM Unlock in Samsung Devices.
OEM Unlock is one of the features that are available in the Developer options menu of the Android. This feature is added to the settings, and it would be enabled whether the user can select the unlock the bootloader for the device. Once the bootloader is successfully unlocked, it enlarges the device’s capacity that will be rooted; it allows the fastboot flashing unlock command. Usually, this option is hidden from plain sight, but with the help of some methods, we can easily fix the OEM Unlock missing in Samsung Devices.
Generally, there is no OEM Unlock in developer options on Samsung A01 and no OEM unlock in developer options on Samsung A21. Here, we are ready to explain the basic information of OEM Unlock in Android devices, and discuss the effective methods to solve the missing OEM Unlock issue in Samsung Devices, and also tell the benefits of the OEM Unlock feature. With the help of this article, you can easily fix the missing OEM unlock issue on Samsung devices for 2023.
Benefits of OEM Unlock:
The amazing benefits of OEM Unlock are;
- Easily access the administrative settings and bootloader.
- Download the custom ROMs, custom kernels, and much more.
- You can also install the apps that the administrator blocks.
- Also, manage the partitions.
- Remove/Delete pre-installed bloatware.
- You can also install the custom ROMs based on your choice.
So you enjoy these benefits of OEM unlock, and the reasons behind fixing the missing OEM unlock in Samsung devices.
Methods to Fix Missing OEM Unlock in Samsung Devices:
If you are worried about unlocking the OEM lock on Samsung devices and waiting for fixing methods to solve the issue, Here we are giving some fixing methods.
Method #1. Change Day/Date Tweak
We can easily fix the missing OEM unlock in Samsung Devices by using the Day/Date Tweak. This issue is mainly due to the device that enters into the paranormal RMM( Remote Mobile Manager) or KG state( KNOX Guard), so the option OEM unlock is missing or hidden in most of the cases; it takes nearly seven days to fix it manually, without waiting for seven days to fix the issue we can solve this by changing the data to a prior date/time.
Mostly, the OEM unlock is missing in developer options, so to fix it, you must follow the below simple steps.
- First of all, navigate to Settings on the device.
- Then select General Management and then go for Date and Time.
- Next, the user must turn off/disable the Automatic Date and Time option.
- Then, the user can get a popup, i.e. manually set the date and time; you must set any date before at least one month.
- After that, move to Settings and then select the About Phone option.
- You must scroll down to the Software Information section and click around 7 times on Build Number.
- It enables/turns on the Developer Mode, so navigate to the Settings option and click Developer Options.
- Now, you must turn off/disable the Auto-update system option.
- After completion, head to Settings and choose the Software Update option.
- Now you need to Disable/Turn off the Auto-download over WiFi option other wise you can click on the download the updates automatically option.
- Next, click on the Download updates manually option.
- Last: Restart/reboot the device.
You can also enable the OEM unlock missing to solve the issue, following the below simple steps carefully.
- Initially, move to Settings on your device.
- Then, go through the Developer Options.
- Now click on the OEM Unlock.
- Then, choose the Turn On to Enable the OEM Unlock.
- It states that the OEM unlock is enabled on the device, so the user must unlock the bootloader.
- The user can install the TWRP or root the Samsung Galaxy device.
Method #2. Re-enable Automatic Date and Time
Sometimes, the issue is solved by simply re-enabling the automatic date and time; there are some simple steps for doing this.
- Initially, move to the Settings.
- Then click on the General Management option.
- Now move to the Date and Time.
- Next, enable/turn on the Automatic Date and Time option.
Method #3. Flashing a Combination Firmware
This method is completely different in that it requires flashing the combination firmware on the Samsung device, properly resetting and returning to the factory default, and finally reflashing the stock firmware file through Odin.
You can also perform firmware in various regions. This can also help fix the issue; if the user doesn’t perform the task well, it leads to a boot loop if there are any mistakes in the flashing process.
Firstly, the user must download the firmware you will flash; you can use either Frija, Samsung Firmware Downloader, or much more for downloading the firmware. This method effectively solves the Samsung OEM Unlock tool missing on Samsung devices.
Method #4. Removing SIM
Removing the SIM from the device also fixes the Missing OEM Unlock in Samsung Devices. To do this, the user must follow some simple steps.
- Firstly, the user must remove the SIM from the device and reset the phone; then, the OEM will automatically reset the unlock.
- Next, you must reboot and connect the phone to WiFi to navigate the setup process.
- While performing the setup process, skip the Gmail and Samsung account login.
- Now, it’s time to follow the steps in method 1.
- Finally, the OEM unlock is displayed on the Developer options.
The user can easily fix the Samsung OEM Unlock Code by performing these methods.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Is OEM Unlock safe or not?
Generally, we all know that the locked bootloader will protect the data whether the device is stolen; it consists of a PIN or password that is used as a safety measure and is needed whenever the bootloader is launched while the phone is booting up, unlocking the bootloader is not necessary if you are not ready to install a custom ROM on the device.
2. Explain OEM settings.
OEM Unlock is one of the options on the Developer Options on the device used to unlock the bootloader; this is also known as the OEM set. In Samsung A21, there is no OEM Unlock in Developer Options.
This article discusses the basic information of OEM Unlock, briefly discusses its benefits, and explains the methods to fix the Missing OEM Unlock on Samsung Devices. The methods are easy, and you can easily perform and solve the issue. If you are looking for the fixing methods for Missing OEM Unlock on Samsung Devices for that type of people, this article is the best reference.