Most Minecraft users face Exit Code Errors while playing Minecraft games. If you’re facing the Minecraft java runtime error exit code 1 and want to know how to fix the Minecraft Code errors, for that type of person, this article is the best reference to know the working methods to fix it.
In this article, we are ready to explain What is Minecraft Exit Code Error 1?, discuss the reasons behind the error, and work out ways to fix Minecraft error exit code 1. Moreover, after Fixing this error, you can easily get Seagrass in Minecraft.
What is Minecraft Exit Code 1 Error?
Minecraft Exit Code 1 Error occurred due to issues with the Java configuration and also due to a lack of updates of drivers and changes in the in-game settings. Sometimes the game does not respond well and stops working on the Launcher path, and also, due to faulty mods, this will affect the game’s performance.
With the help of this article, you can easily fix Minecraft Exit Code 1. It should be either negative 1, forge 1, or fabric 1 for 2023.
Reasons That Cause Minecraft Error Exit Code 1
- The GPU driver needs to be updated.
- Issues with Java.
- Something went wrong with the Launcher Path.
- Presence of corrupted/faulty/damaged mods.
- The system files are corrupted or missing.
- While creating a Minecraft Server and Hosting.
Methods to Fix Minecraft Exit Code 1 Error
Here in this article, we are going to explain the methods to fix the Minecraft Exit Code 1 Error while playing Minecraft games; I think most of these methods will definitely help you fix the error, and you can easily understand the topic without difficulties and you can solve the Minecraft Exit error quickly. If you don’t fix the Minecraft Code 1 Error, you may definitely face the Minecraft error process crashing with exit code 1.
#1. Update the Graphic Drivers
Usually, the GPU is an important part of the game’s display, so the user must update the driver to avoid issues; due to the lack of updates of drivers, you may face many issues; the user can update the drivers mainly two ways one is manual, and another one is automatic.
If the user has the time, patience, and skills, then update the driver manually; navigate to the driver’s official site, follow the instructions, and then update the driver manually. Another way is automatic. With the help of software, you’re updating the driver; this process is efficient and quickly solves many driver-related issues.
Here we are using the Device Manager, one of the best tools on Windows that will detect issues and perform many tasks; follow the simple steps below carefully. Mostly, people ended up with Minecraft game errors with a bad state (exit code 1) after updating their drivers.
- Press the Windows + X keys at a time on the keyboard to launch the Power user menu, and in that, select Device Manager.
- Then go to the Display Adapters section and expand it.
- Now, right-tap on the graphics driver and click the Update Driver option.
- It shows the pop-up that chooses the Search Automatically for drivers option and Tap on the Search for updated drivers on Windows update.
- You must install the available updates on the device.
- It takes some time to finish the entire process.
- Finally, restart the computer to apply the changes.
#2. Repair the Xbox App
Sometimes, the issues and errors are mainly due to the issues and problems on the Xbox app. You must repair the Xbox app initially to avoid issues related to games. Here, repair Minecraft and then open Minecraft; follow the below simple steps to repair and reset the Xbox app.
- On the Windows Start menu, search for the Xbox app.
- Then choose the App Settings, which will show the Xbox Windows Settings.
- Now, navigate and then tap on the Repair option.
- Next, open Minecraft to check whether it is working or not.
- If the user still faces the error, tap the Reset option shown on the Xbox Settings.
#3. Disable or Remove Mods
Due to the launch of new mods, the user may encounter issues and errors; if the mod is causing the issue, then remove the mod, we are giving the steps to do this.
- Launch the Run utility by pressing the Windows + R keys at a time on the keyboard.
- In that, type %Appdata% and tap on the OK button.
- Now the user must go to the .minecartft folder launch the folder on your device and then choose the logs folder.
- Next, launch the Latest.txt files and verify whether the issue persists.
- If the user notices any issue, return to the .minecraft folder and launch the mods folder.
- After that, you must delete the mod that results in the error.
- Once you delete the mod, then open Minecraft.
#4. Modify the Minecraft Launcher Path
Suppose the user’s device is a Windows account and contains special characters. In that case, it leads to issues while opening Minecraft and stops the game while playing as the launcher Path/user account, so modify the launcher path with no special characters.
To do this, the user must follow some simple steps.
- On the Desktop, the user must right-tap on the Minecraft shortcut.
- Then go to the Properties and choose the Shortcuts section on the menu bar.
- Navigate to the Target option; then the user must search the path and add –workDir %ProgramData%.minecraft.
- Tap on OK to save the changes.
- After that, open Minecraft and check whether the issue is solved.
#5. Reinstall Java
Suppose the Java you’re installing on your device is corrupted. In that case, it leads to Minecraft Java Exit Error code 1, which will affect the speed, so uninstall the Java on the device and reinstall the latest version of Java.
Follow the below-mentioned steps to this process.
- On Windows, launch the Control panel.
- Then choose the Programs.
- Now, tap on the Programs and Features option, click on Java, and click on the Uninstall option.
- After uninstalling Java, the user must launch the web browser go and visit the Java official website, and then install the latest version of Java on their device.
- Finally, reopen Minecraft and verify whether the error is fixed or not.
#6. Reinstall the Minecraft
If the user still faces the issue, uninstall Minecraft and reinstall it; for that, you need to follow some simple steps.
- Launch the Windows Settings by pressing the Windows + I key at a time on the keyboard.
- Then select the Apps tab.
- Move to the Apps & Features option.
- Enter the Minecraft Launcher on the search bar and select it.
- Go to Minecraft Launcher and then tap on the three-dotted icon.
- Click on the Uninstall option.
- After uninstalling the game, the user must go to the web browser, visit the Minecraft game’s official or manufacturer’s site, and then reinstall the game.
Frequently Asked Questions?
1. How to Fix the launcher closed with exit code 1 in Minecraft?
The user must set the launcher automatically, launch the launcher’s settings, and then tap on the Autostart option; the user can also start the launcher manually by tapping on the Play option.
2. How do you fix Minecraft crashing errors?
If you want to fix the crashing errors on Minecraft, follow the simple steps below.
- Update the device
- Restart the computer
3. Which version of Java is used by Minecraft?
The Java version that Minecraft uses in Java 8
4. Is Minecraft free or not?
It is not a free game; if you want to get it free, download it on Xbox, PS4, Nintendo Switch, or PC. The user can also purchase the in-game via the Minecraft site.
5. How much RAM is used by Minecraft?
The RAM is 4 GB which Minecraft uses.
This article clearly gives the introduction, explains the reasons behind the error, and briefly discusses the methods to Fix the Minecraft Error Game Crashed Exit Code 1. For people facing the Minecraft Exit Code 1 Error, this article is the best reference for that type of person. If you benefit from this article, share this site with your friends who need all the information about Minecraft.