Hello! Guys, I am so happy to invite you to this article; how are you all, Hope all are doing well. Today we are here with steps to help the people who are facing the Instagram Not Working issue. For people who are facing this issue on Instagram and want to get rid of the issue, for that type of people, this article is the best reference to know the steps to fix Instagram When it is Not Loading.
Instagram is an excellent photo and video-sharing social networking service; it allows to upload of media, offers filters, and perfectly organizes hashtags and geographical tagging. Here, the user can share photos and videos and load the stories; This is a unique photo and video-sharing platform; there are so many active users on Instagram.
Reasons That Make Your Instagram Not Working:
- Poor Internet connection.
- Lack of updates on Instagram.
- For loading Instagram, there is Insufficient bandwidth.
- Less storage space on your devices.
- Due to Instagram DMS Not Working
Methods to Fix Instagram Not Working Issue:
It is quite common to get issues and errors on Instagram, like not working, not loading, and Unfortunately, Instagram has stopped working. With the help of this article, you can easily fix Instagram not working today, Instagram not refreshing, and Instagram facing issues with mobile data. Instagram is not loading pictures on Android devices. Mostly after Turning on Vanish Mode on Instagram, you won’t face any Instagram Not working issues.
#1. Update Instagram App
When to stop updating the apps, you will not get any new features, so due to the lack of updates on the Instagram app, you may face issues, bugs, and glitches, so try to update the app to its latest version.
- First, Launch the Google Play Store or iOS AppStore on your Devices.
- Now search for the Instagram pending updates and install them.
- You can also type Instagram on the search bar and choose the Instagram app.
- Now Tap on the Update option.
Sometimes, downloading updates is difficult, so if you are in that situation, switch to the WiFi network instead of the mobile data connection to update the latest app version.
Using Wi-Fi Update Instagram:
Switch to a WiFi connection to update the Instagram app
- Navigate to Settings on your Android device.
- Tap on WiFi and Enable it.
- There Search the network to connect.
- Enter the password to connect to the WiFi
- Finally, update the app.
#2. Clear Instagram Cache
A cache is a group of temporary data stored on the device to enhance the app’s functionality. Sometimes if the cache is corrupted and you may face issues, delete/remove the cache files to fix the issue.
On Android or Tablets:
- On Android, launch Settings.
- Select the Apps & Notifications option.
- You can see the list of apps and then click on the Instagram app.
- It shows the app info page; tap on the Storage and Cache options.
- After that, click on the Clear Cache option.
- It will clear out the Instagram cache.
- The user must log in to the account on the Instagram app.
Android users must follow the following steps;
- You must search for Instagram in Settings and tap on the search result.
- Tap on the Storage and Cache option.
- Click on the Clear Cache option.
- Move to Settings on iOS.
- Then click on the General option.
- Select the iPhone Storage/iPad Storage and go to the Instagram app option.
- Click on the app and choose Offload on the Instagram info page.
- That’s it; work done.
#3. Re-Open Instagram App
If the user is accessing the app for a long time, then it consumes more memory, and the cache is corrupted, well closing and restarting the Instagram app will help to clear the corrupted memory caches. A simple restart can solve many issues, like Not responding or not working.
Before closing the app, the user must log out from the Instagram account and then log in once restart the app. If nothing works, then Delete the Instagram account and Re-Install again.
#4. Switch to Instagram Web Version
If you’re facing issues with the Instagram app, switch to the web version; you can use the Instagram account on the web browser to fix the Instagram Not Working issue. This is one of the effective methods to fix most Instagram-related problems.
#5. Restart the Phone
It is quite a common method to fix any issue restart the phone and launch the app, and this will create a new environment and clear the temporary crashes and bugs.
#6. Disable VPN
One of the reasons Instagram is not working is due to using the VPN. Sometimes using a VPN will affect the apps, so you must disable the VPN to launch Instagram. You can also use another VPN provider to access various servers to fix the issue.
#7. Clear Space on the device
Every app on the device will need sufficient storage to operate. Suppose the device has limited or there is no storage capacity; then you may face issues and problems like the user consuming so much storage and the app not effectively working, so the user must clear the Space on the device, delete/remove the junk files or use the external storage to maintain the apps that are out of phone’s memory.
#8. Check the Internet Connection
If you’re continuously facing the issues, then maybe the issue is due to the network; sometimes the network is down, which leads to issues like Instagram not working. So check or test the network connection, i.e., Mobile data and WiFi.
#9. Uninstall and reinstall Instagram
If you try the above methods but don’t solve the issue, uninstall and reinstall the Instagram app. This will fix the bugs or crashes, uninstall the app and then reinstall it from its official site, or the AppStore or Google Play Store will solve the issue. It also clears the files that are related to the Instagram app.
#10. Reinstall the Older Version of Instagram
With the help of APK Mirror, the user must reinstall the older version. To do this, follow the below steps carefully
- Initially, move to the website and click on the latest version.
- Navigate to the All Releases section.
- Now, check the latest version and the update.
- Click on the Download icon that precedes the app.
- Initially, On the home screen, you must long press on the Instagram app.
- Click on the Uninstall option.
- Once the app is uninstalled, move to the Play Store and install the latest version of the Instagram app.
- First of all, you must press and hold down the Instagram app and then click on the Uninstall option
- You wait until the app is deleted and move to the AppStore to download the latest versions of the app.
#11. Check Whether the Instagram is Down
Generally, the Instagram app is fast, reliable, and secure; if you’re facing an issue while logging in and out on Instagram, then you must check the Instagram network status at DownDetector.
It gives information about the issue and whether it has occurred by others. Complaint to the Down Detector’s live map if it gives any details.
#12. Turn Off Antivirus
Sometimes you will get this issue based on the anti-virus app. If you’re using a third-party Anti-Virus, disable/turn off the anti-virus to fix the issue or errors. Some settings on the Anti-virus will block or mess with the app.
Mostly this method is like a trial and error method, all you need to Disable Anti-Virus to check whether the problem still persists or not. If the problem still persists then the problem is not with the Anti-Virus, if not, then some Anti-Virus settings restrict Instagram from working. Maybe Instagram is not safely listed, blocked, or given the necessary permissions. So check out the Anti-Virus settings.
#13. Logout & Login
If you’re facing the Instagram Not Working error, log out and log in to your account with the required credentials to fix the issue. Follow the below steps carefully;
- First of all, Open the Instagram app on your smart device.
- Then click on the three horizontal lines in the right side corner.
- Here click on the Settings option.
- Now navigate to the Log Out option and click on it.
- Wait a few minutes, log in again with the login details, and check whether the issue is solved.
#14. Turn on the Permissions for Instagram
Usually, Instagram needs so many app permissions to work on the device, i.e., iOS or Android Camera, Contacts, Microphone, Photos, and Storage. If one or more permissions are disabled, then Instagram may not work properly.
You must enable the app permissions on Android; for that, move to Settings, click on Apps, and then select Instagram Permissions. Based on the Android version, the user must select the options that precede the options, i.e., the Denied list. On iOS, navigate to Settings, select Instagram, and check the relevant permissions.
#15. Check the Common Issues
The Instagram app has a set of errors and known issues, which are updated daily. To find the error or issue, search Google to see if it is already handled or if you are facing the same issue or error.
#16. Use Different Devices or Tools
If the user is getting the issue, use another device or tool or switch to the Instagram web version; we recommend using another professional Android system repair tool. You can use any one you wish to try to select the best one that offers advanced features.
The Android system repair tool will fix the Android phone problems along with the Samsung tablet’s black screen, the touch screen not working, apps crashing, and much more.
#17. Check the Background Data Is Not Restricted
It is mandatory to update the app to feed, send/receive messages, and show the notifications related to the post; you must check Instagram for the background data if it is not restricted.
To check that the background data is restricted, move to Settings and click on Apps. Now, select See All Apps and click on Instagram; Next, tap on mobile Data & WiFi, then switch on the Background data option.
#18. Close All Open Apps
Due to a lack of RAM, you may face issues, and the app works slowly on the device; due to the heavy load on the system, the user must close other apps running in the background mode and then try to reload or re-upload the photo or video.
- Click on Open Apps.
- Select the cleaning button.
- The user didn’t close the apps; it just fasted the system, and for that, double-click on the home button.
- Swipe up all the open apps.
#19. Contact Instagram
If you cannot fix the Instagram Not Working issue, report the problem to Instagram and contact Instagram.
- Switch to Settings, On Instagram Profile. [Tip: Check Who Viewed Your Instagram Profile]
- Tap on the Help option.
- Choose the Report a Problem option.
- It displays three options on the Report a Problem option.
- It asks the user to explain what happened or what is not working in brief, and the user can also add or share a screenshot to explain the problem.
- Finally, tap on the Submit option.
- The Instagram Support Team will fix the issue.
How To Fix Instagram When it is Not Loading
You may also face Instagram not loading this is similar to the Instagram not working issue to fix this, the user must follow some simple steps.
- Restart the Instagram
- Clear the app’s cache.
- Update the Instagram app.
- Restart the phone.
Frequently Asked Questions?
1. Which VPN can enhance the Internet connection?
Speedify is the only app that merges various internet sources into one-bonded super-connection and offers stable and secured live streaming, video calling, and web browsing. It observes the WiFi quality and mobile data strength and reliability.
At the same time, it connects the various internet connections, and this is a fast and reliable bonding VPN, so you can have a great experience while using Instagram. It maintains the data more private and secure, and the data is encoded and protected from cyber threats.
The user can easily watch Instagram posts and stories as they wish, and it offers advanced security features and is a completely safe and secure app. Moreover, you can even mute someone’s posts and stories on Instagram.
2. How do we fix Instagram that says to try again later?
- Close and relaunch the Instagram app.
- Clear the Instagram cache.
- Restart the device.
- Use a web browser.
- Delete unverified links on the Instagram bio.
3. How to Fix the Instagram Notifications not working issue?
Follow the below steps carefully
- Check the device’s push notification settings.
- Verify the notification settings on the Instagram app.
- Clear the cache data.
- Reinstall the Instagram.
You know every app has bugs and glitches; likewise, you will face Instagram Working related issues. If you are one of them, follow every method to fix those Instagram-related errors. This article is the best reference for people looking for methods to fix Instagram Not Working and want to know the reasons behind it for that type of people.