I think everyone is looking for someone with similar interests; if you are one of them and want to date someone special or your crush privately, then Here you go. Facebook has launched a new feature, Facebook Dating; it is also available in-app and applicable to some countries. If Facebook Dating is Not Showing Up, this article is the perfect spot to Fix the issue.
With the Facebook Dating feature, you can easily find a person with similar interests, opinions, and goals, and you can also send a request to the crush you wish to date; I think you didn’t find the best one for life long or future all based upon you’re liking and interest.
Due to some changes and reasons, Facebook Dating is Not Showing Up. In that situation, don’t worry; please go through our article and fix the issue. Facebook released a new feature, i.e., Facebook Dating, just like other online dating apps; with the help of this feature, you can meet new people with the same interests.
Maybe it will make a good relationship in the future; it comes with unique features and limitations; the user must choose the countries with the Facebook Dating feature. With the help of this article, you can fix Facebook Dating not showing up for Android and iPhone for 2023. If you are using Facebook dating on your mobile but are not getting a Facebook dating page, then use the Full Facebook Desktop site on Mobile devices.
Common Issues on Facebook Dating App:
Once you activate Facebook Dating, some people face issues with the social network’s dating services. They are
- Facebook Dating is not showing up in the Facebook app.
- Facebook Dating won’t load.
- The Facebook app keeps crashing.
- Photos and other features don’t show up in the app.
- Facebook Dating notifications don’t appear on your home screen.
- Facebook Datings is not working.
Where can you find Dating icons on Facebook?
If you want to know where the dating icon is available on Facebook, follow the steps below.
- Navigate to the Facebook Dating page from Here.
- Click on the Three horizontal lines icon.
- Then move to the Location where the heart icon is shown on the list.
- If the user cannot see them or Facebook doesn’t show the dating icon, the reasons behind the issue are discussed in the below section.
Reasons that Cause Facebook Dating Not Showing Up Issue:
Some of the reasons behind the Facebook Dating Not Showing Up issue are
- The notifications are disabled/turned off.
- Presence of a cache on the device.
- Poor internet and network issues.
- People who are below 18 are unable to create an individual account.
- Using the 30-day-old Facebook account.
- Not exist in the country.
- The user has recently deleted Facebook Dating.
- Lack of updates on the Facebook app.
- Disable location permission.
- The user is accessing FB Dating on a computer instead of an Android or iPhone.
- The user is Out of the eligible countries list.
- Due to the “Sorry, This Content Isn’t Available Right Now on Facebook Error.”
How to Activate Facebook Dating?
One of the reasons behind the Facebook Dating Not Showing Up Issue is disabled Facebook Dating; follow the below simple steps to activate Facebook Dating.
- Open the Facebook app.
- Then click on the three horizontal lines.
- Now, select the Dating option.
- Click on the Get Started option.
- After that, Allow Facebook to use the Location.
- Next, the user must follow the instructions on the screen to set up the dating profile.
- To edit the items, the user must click on the Pencil option.
- To remove/delete the Profile, the user must click the X icon.
- After completing the process, you must select “I Accept to submit the Profile for activating Facebook Dating.“
How to Use the Facebook Dating Secret Crushes?
Suppose the user is interested in someone or a crush. With the help of the Facebook Dating Secret Crushes feature, you can communicate with your crush and express your feelings easily. Don’t worry; the Dating Profile is not visible to any friends, and It didn’t send any suggestions to the present Facebook Friends.
Follow the below simple steps.
- Launch the Facebook Dating app.
- Then click on the More to Explore section with several other options.
- Click on the Secret Crush option.
- Now, the user must add the person as their crush, and the person can get the notification that they have a secret passion.
- Then that person will mark you as a crush, and only the identification is exposed.
How to Delete a Facebook Dating Profile?
If the user wishes to delete the Facebook Dating Profile, follow the simple steps below. Sometimes Facebook dating does not show up after the deletion of the Profile. Remember, it deletes all the matches and messages.
- Click on the Gear icon shown in the screen’s top right corner.
- Then select the General option.
- Now, click on the Delete Profile option.
- Then the user must choose why to delete Facebook Dating or click the Skip option.
- Next, click on Next and then follow the on-screen instructions.
- After that, tap on the Delete Profile option, and then the user can Delete the Facebook Dating Profile.
List of Countries Having Facebook Dating:
46 countries have the Facebook Dating feature; sometimes, the user is not present from these countries, and that could be the reason Facebook Dating is Not Showing Up.
|United Kingdom||United States||Uruguay|
Methods to Fix Facebook Dating Not Showing Up Issue
In this article, you can get the methods to fix Facebook dating not showing up; these are very easy and simple and effectively solve the problem.
#1. Restart the Device
Sometimes a simple restart can solve the issue; it creates a new environment and fixes the bugs and crashes, so you must restart the device. For that, there are some steps to follow.
- Hold the Power button for a few seconds, then click the Restart option on Android devices.
- On iPhone, the user must press and hold down the Home and Power up buttons at a time to restart the device.
#2. Check the Facebook Server
Sometimes the Facebook server is down; in that type of situation, Facebook Dating is not working and not showing, so whenever the user gets the issue, try to check the Facebook Server to see whether it is down or not.
To do this, the user must follow some simple steps.
- Initially, go to the Facebook Platform Status to check the most popular Facebook dating apps.
- Use DownDetector to know all the Facebook server problems.
- Or on Twitter, search for Facebook down.
#3. Check the Internet Connection
Due to poor and unstable internet connection, the user may get issues with Facebook, so check the Internet connection.
- Power Off the router for 5 minutes and power it again
- Enable the Airplane mode for a few seconds and then disable it
- If the user is accessing the Wi-Fi, then switch to Mobile Data instead of using the Wi-Fi.
- Contact the Internet Service Provider
#4. Update the Facebook App
Due to the lack of updates to the Facebook app, you may get issues like not working, not showing, and not responding. To avoid these issues, you must update the Facebook app with the latest version.
- Go to the PlayStore.
- On the search bar, enter Facebook.
- Click on it and tap on the Update option.
- Then the user must enable the automatic download updates.
- Once you update the app, check whether the issue is solved.
- Launch AppStore on iPhone.
- Then click on the profile icon.
- Click on Update All or find Facebook on the search bar.
- Select the Update option that precedes it.
#5. Enable Location Services
If the user is accessing the Facebook Dating app for the first time, you must enable Location Services.
- Launch Settings by clicking on the Gear icon.
- Then select Applications & Notifications.
- Search for the Facebook.
- Below the Apps Permissions, Enable Location Option.
- Now, enable the location services and verify whether the issue is solved.
- Open Settings.
- Then search for the Facebook app.
- Click on the Location.
- Modifying Always to Allow or While Using is based on preference.
#6. Turn on the Facebook App Notification
Sometimes the notifications are disabled, so enable them. After these steps, you can quickly fix the Facebook Dating App not showing up on Android & iPhone devices.
- Navigate to Settings.
- Then select the Apps & Notifications option.
- Select the Facebook App.
- Enable the Notification button.
- Launch Settings on iPhone.
- Then search for the Facebook app.
- Click on the Notifications option.
- Enable the Allow Notifications based on the interest.
#7. Clear Cache
Due to a corrupted and unwanted cache, the user may get the Facebook Dating is not showing or unavailable error. The user must clear the cache on the mobile device; follow the below simple steps to clear the cache.
- On Android, move to Settings and then Select the App.
- Then find out the Facebook app.
- Click on the Storage option.
- Tap on the Clear Cache option.
#8. Uninstall and reinstall the Facebook App
If the above methods don’t solve the issues, uninstall and reinstall the Facebook app to fix the problem.
- Navigate to Settings and then click on Applications and select Manage Applications.
- Search for the Facebook app and then click on the Uninstall option.
- Press and hold down the Facebook app on your iPhone.
- Then it starts jiggling; click on the X icon.
Once you uninstall Facebook, then go to the Playstore or Apple AppStore and reinstall the Facebook app.
#9. Wait for the Pre-determined Cooldown Period
If the user recently deleted the Profile, you must wait for the pre-determined cooldown period, i.e., 7 Days, to recover the account again. During this serious, the user can’t access Facebook Dating services.
#10. Use Another Device
You can try to use the Facebook app on another device, sign up, and log in with the Facebook account; the user can use both Facebook and Facebook Dating Profile app. On Another device, the user can see the Facebook Dating feature. The issue is in device specifications. Suppose the user uses the Desktop version; then update it to solve the problem.
#11. Modify the Facebook Age or BirthDate
Facebook Dating is Not showing on the new account; for below 18 years people Facebook Dating is not available; if you want to get it, it is wrong, but we are giving the steps.
- Launch the Facebook app.
- Then click on the Three lines shown on the right side top of the screen.
- Navigate to Settings & Privacy and then click on the Setting
- Select the Profile Information
- Click on the Edit that precedes the Basic Info
- At last, click on the Birth year, select 2003 or before that year, and then confirm it.
#12. Try VPN
In some countries, Facebook Dating is not available, so you must use a VPN that will bypass the restrictions. You must download the fastest, most secure, and best VPN and then connect to a different country’s server with the Facebook Dating app.
#13. Contact Facebook
If the above methods don’t solve the issue, then contact Facebook or get help from Facebook.
- Launch the Facebook app on your device
- Then click on the three lines menu
- Move to the Help & Support option
- Click on Report a problem
- Then select Continue to Report a Problem.
- Select the Include in Report option and select the issue you’re facing.
Frequently Asked Questions?
1. Is the Facebook Dating app free or not?
The Facebook Dating app is free. This is the best platform for dating compared to others.
2. How to know If someone is on Facebook Dating?
The Profile is visible only to Facebook Dating profiles; the user can make the Profile. There is no guarantee that you can get the special on it all depends upon the interests you share on Facebook.
Here we briefly give information related to the Facebook Dating app and explain the best working methods to fix the Facebook Dating Not Showing Up Issue.
You can easily fix the issue and quickly identify someone who is looking for someone who has similar qualities and interests, just like you; it is pretty common to get points everywhere, anywhere but be brave and patient to fix the issue; we are here to help you out of the problem. Thank you for your valuable time with us in resolving the case; I hope you can find a solution.