In this tutorial, we came up with another interesting topic: how to find diamonds in Minecraft, and you will get diamonds in levels Y, 11, and 16 as well. Let’s follow the entire article, and you can get a way to find the diamonds very easily in your Minecraft as well.
In the first exciting days of the new Minecraft world, you punch your woodcraft and your first tools, slay some cute animals, and maybe even build your first castle. But you are not yet content that you want to upgrade your gear to that lovely blue tint.
I think most people using Minecraft are facing new errors like Minecraft Exit Code 1 Error. If you are the one who is facing this error, then don’t worry about it; we already find a solution for it, just follow the given link and fix it easily.
Minecraft Diamonds Finder:
Without entering Middle-earth, the user can find diamonds in their diamond ores; in this article, we are giving the available loot chests that can find out the Minecraft diamonds.
- Shipwreck treasure
- End city chests
- Village chests
- Fortress chests
- Desert temple chests
- Buried treasure
- Stronghold altar chests
- Jungle temple chests
Minecraft Diamonds Crafting
Below we are giving the list of all the available Minecraft Diamonds Crafting items, and with the help of Minecraft diamonds, the user can easily craft;
- Block of diamond
- Diamond boots
- Diamond axe
- Diamond helmet
- Diamond chestplate
- Diamond hoe
- Diamond leggings
- Enchantment table
- Diamond pickaxe
- Firework star
- Diamond Armor
- Diamond sword
- Diamond Tools
- Diamond Weapons
- Enchanting Table
Tools to Find Diamonds In Minecraft
Before enter into the topic try out Best VPN For Gaming to Enhance Secure Connection, because sometimes you need to enhance secure connection while playing Minecraft game. The user must do one thing before going to set out on the caving or mining adventure, and you must require some tools they are;
It is an essential item, and it is possible to mine the diamond ore using an iron pickaxe. You can use either diamond, gold, or netherite; in-case you’re using a stone or wood pickaxe to mine diamonds, suppose the block is broken, so it is impossible to get anything from the block.
- It is better to get the kind supply of torches it will use to light the way of the mine, so it makes it difficult for your enemies; the user can easily craft torches by putting the piece of coal that is shown on the top of the stick, you want to get the coal simply burn the wood.
- One of the important ones is you require food to heal and starve off hunger; it is for all the applicable ones; if the user can cook the chickens or steaks before heading off, the user can require extra health.
- You can also need some extra weapons; simply use the pickaxe, and having a good sword and shield is better.
The user can craft the tools but remember not to break them; you can create a return trip to find the diamonds. If you want to get the Seargrass in Minecraft game? Then read more to know How to Get Seagrass in Minecraft?
Ways to Find Diamonds In Minecraft
Do you want to find more diamonds in Minecraft 2023? In this section, I will show you the fastest method to find diamonds in Minecraft. No matter what version you play on.
- What you want to do is enable coordinates; you can do this by hitting the F3 button.
- If you are on the Java edition or if you are on the bedrock edition then you can hit the pause button.
- Then select the settings and then hit the game section on the left-hand side of your screen.
- Now scroll down your screen until you get the show coordinates button and enable it.
- Then you will be able to see the coordinates on your screen. Once you have got, then Turn on coordinates.
- You want to go between the coordinates on the axis of 5 and 12; as this is where it is most common to find diamonds.
- You can find diamonds between level 16 and level 5 as well.
- I mine around level 10 or 9, but you can mine anywhere between level 5 and 12 to get the most luck and chance of finding diamonds.
- The method you want to use is called strip mining or branch mining. This is where your mine is a straight tunnel, and you can continuously mine in this tunnel.
- However, to make the most efficient way possible, you can also make tunnels coming from the main tunnel.
- So on every two blocks, you can have a tunnel, so If you have a mine, then make a two-block gap, and then make another mine, then again make a two-block gap, and go to another mine, and so on.
- You can do this on both sides because you will be able to see the blocks on both sides. For example, if you made a tunnel going down, you could see the wall, and if you made it go down, you could see the wall.
- To see every single direction, you will be able to see up and down and want to make the tunnels two by one, so make two blocks up and then one block wide.
- Once you have made these tunnels, you will eventually run them into some ores; it won’t just be diamonds. You will run into a bunch of different orders, and You will find some diamonds. You can find diamonds using this method, and finally, you can see some diamonds.
- Once you have found some diamonds, I suggest you mine them out properly. Make sure that the diamonds are safe and that there is no lava above or below them, and then once you have make sure that the diamonds are completely safe, you can then go ahead and mine them.
- Do you need an iron pickaxe to be able to mine diamonds, so you need to have a nine pickaxe, or if you have a better pickaxe, you can use that as well.
- Once you have mined enough diamonds, you can also get an enchanted pickaxe with fortune, and fortune-free is the best fortune, giving you a lot more diamonds.
- When you reach Y-level 11, you are there now. If you play without coordinates, dig downward until you hit the bedrock. Clear a small section to ensure you have found the top bedrock layer, Y-level 5. Now simply go back up the stairs 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11.
- There are several ways of setting up your mine, but I prefer the branch of mining method where you will have one main tunnel and smaller tunnels in the branching off.
- To Digging out all the blocks around the diamond ore block, just to make sure you don’t miss any or that you accidentally mine them into lava, geez.
- You might want to start by mining four blocks. You will get one diamond per ore. For instance, craft one diamond pickaxe and save one diamond for an enchanting table. When you later enchant your pick with the fortune, you can get more than one diamond per ore. Setting up a small workstation with a crafting table, furnace, and bed is nice.
- So you can set your spawn, and why not adjust? This is how you branch mine standstill and dig as far as you can at your eye level, which will be 5 blocks, and then the same thing at your feet level.
- Move forward and place a torch and continue in the same fashion.
- You must avoid the lava flowing into your tunnels; there are always exceptions, so be careful.
- After a while, you make the main tunnel as big or small as you wish, but I prefer the symmetry of a three-by-three tunnel.
- You usually have a 3-block gap between each tunnel because diamonds and other ores generate in veins.
- It’s very unlikely to miss any treasures in this middle row; the exception is the emerald ore which is only generated in single blocks.
- So if you want to be sure to get those as well, reduce the distance between the tunnels to two blocks.
- This is the branch mine from the single-player series, and a Minecart is going under, picking up the mind drops from the chests and moving them into a storage system.
- Before returning to the surface, try sleeping on your bed to make sure it’s daytime as well.
How to Find Diamonds Without Mining?
Mining is an excellent way to find out diamonds; the user can find the already existing, i.e., mined out in the world, you can search for the diamonds in the village treasure chests, and also in the desert temples and mineshaft must hold the diamonds in their treasure chests.
The user can know that the common place to find out chests of diamonds is in their buried treasure chests; the chests buried in the underground which you can see on beaches, and with the help of explorer maps, the user can find the chests.
Tips & Tricks to Mine Diamonds In Minecraft:
You can follow some tips and tricks in Minecraft diamond mining to detect the diamonds easily on Minecraft.
The user must strip the mine, and you can turn over down all around the twelfth level on its bottom, and you can turn over in a straight line; also count the two blocks and turn over sideways in both right as well as left direction on the middle of the channel.
The reason behind counting the two blocks of every tunnel and it can expose the blocks on both the right and left sides of the tunnel. It is better to leave the one-block gap.
If the user turns over the particular level as they wish to create the ground to turn over and also a two-block high tunnel of the character to walk down, the user can repeat this until they notice the diamonds, the user can turn over straight, left, or right, no need to go off the desired level.
In Minecraft, the user can be at a particular height and feels excited to begin breaking every stone around the user; this method is costly. In other words, pickaxe usage offers surprising results.
Suppose the user wishes to find out the diamonds in the cave, so go to the right cave; it requires moving on for miles and also dropping down the near bedrock; you’re interested in searching the giant underground chasm, it is the best place to explore, the user can bring the supplies such as food, blocks to escape.
You’re mining especially for the diamonds, then enchant the pickaxe to the fortune three; it is just because of the pickaxe and fortune three that offers the chance to mine four diamonds from one diamond ore.
Minecraft Diamonds Level
Usually, the Minecraft diamonds can generate among levels 1 to 15; the widely closed and populated levels of the Minecraft diamonds are among levels 5 to 12; they are present on the lowest point on the bedrock upwards. To calculate the level to turn over, the user must count the 12 blocks upward on this point.
Diamond Spawn Locations:
Minecraft players can easily find the diamond in the generated structures, below we are providing the locations of Diamonds spawned in Java; it also gives a chance to find them and also counts where they are located.
- Bastion Remnant – Treasure Chest(2-6)
- Buried Treasure – Chest(1)
- Desert Temple – Chest(1-3)
- End City – Chest(2-7)
- Jungle Temple – Chest(1-3)
- Minecraft – Chest(1-2)
- Nether Fortress – Chest(1-3)
- Shipwreck – Treasure Chest(1)
- Stronghold – Altar Chest(1-3)
- Village – Tools Smith Chest(1-3)
- Village – Weapons Smiths Chest(1-3)
How to Find Diamonds In the 1.18 Update?
The 1.18 caves and cliffs update will bring more underground layers worldwide, the players turn over with the underground without hitting the bedrock, and the diamonds are found under layer 12. The user can get the diamonds on y levels the odds of searching the diamond process.
I think after reading the above content you can quickly learn how to find diamonds in Minecraft for 2023 with the help of coordinates; Minecraft can be available in PE, Survival, Bedrock and Lapis.
Frequently Asked Questions?
1. What is the quickest way to find Diamonds in Minecraft?
On level 12, you can find lava, so just cool it with water. If you are lucky, you will get diamonds somehow.
2. Is there a diamond finder for Minecraft?
Using the End portal finder and the diamond finder invites users to access the Java edition or the bedrock edition.
3. What coordinates are Diamonds in Minecraft?
By pressing the F3 button, you will get the coordinates 5 and 16, and also you will get diamonds more often between 5 and 12.
In this section, we explained everything about how to find diamonds in Minecraft; read the entire article so that you can understand finding diamonds very easily. Minecraft is the most famous 3D sandbox game and allows users to dig the mine to get diamonds, and users have to choose the best levels to get the diamonds.