Wants to get the best Cydia alternative to sideload apps without jailbreaking the Device, then get the amazing Tool, i.e., Sideloadly, which is free for Windows and MacOS that perfectly sideloads so many apps from external sources and has advanced features.
Sideloadly is a Windows and iOS support tool used to load apps from external sources; we all know that the Apple Store didn’t allow users to load apps from other sources without jailbreak.
With the help of sideloading, the user can load the apps from other sources without jailbreaking the Device. It is compatible with iOS 7 and above versions and Windows, Mac, and the latest Apple Silicon MacBook. Sideloadly is the best Cydia impactor alternative that perfectly allows the user to install the IPA on the Device.
What Is Sideloadly?
Sideloadly has a simple and more advanced mode; usually, there are more sideload techniques like Apple ID, Normal, and ad-hoc. Sideloadly works perfectly for both paid & free developer accounts; almost all the Cydia Impactor alternatives work for macOS. It is the main reason the Sideloadly is used as the best Cydia impactor alternative.
Sideloadly is the best Tool for sideloading apps on Windows and macOS; if the user doesn’t have a computer, then don’t worry; without having a Computer PC, the user can sideload IPA files with the help of third-party app stores. The user can easily find the updated IPA files, and it offers jailbreak tools, ++apps, hacked games, tweaks, ++ game hacks, etc.
- App Name: Sideloadly
- Version: 0.26.5
- Category: Utilities & Tools
- Compatibility: Windows 11/10/8/7, Mac, and iOS devices
- Cost: Free
Features of Sideloadly:
- There is no need for jailbreak.
- It perfectly sideloads the apps with a free or paid Apple Developer account.
- Capability to save the credentials for quick sideloading.
- It is compatible with iOS 7 and above versions.
- Without connecting the USB, the user can sideload and install apps.
- It supports Apple silicon sideloading.
- Works perfectly for free and paid Apple IDs.
- It is SIP enabled.
- Removes the app/iPA restriction and also installs the iPA.
- You can modify the app name.
- Comes with multiple install options.
- It has an App file sharing option.
- Remove app extensions.
- Easily sideload the IPA files.
- It supports Drag and Drop iPA.
- Uses the unsupported application.
- Ability to troubleshoot with installation logs.
- It comes with a URL scheme and quickly downloads and sideloads the iPA directly into the web.
- For macOS, it offers a light/dark version.
- You can modify the app bundle ID that allows multiple/duplicate app installs.
- It allows the users to use the sideloaded app’s documents on a PC and through the iOS files app.
- It will hide the information to take screenshots and record tutorial videos.
- The user can share the logs for troubleshooting.
- Capability to inject the multiple .dylib, .deb, .framework & .bundle to iPA.
- It supports Cydia Substrate & Substitutes framework support for Non-Jailbroken.
Before going to install Sideloadly on your Device, the user must follow some pre-requirements; they are
- Stable internet connection/Active wi-fi connection.
- The latest version of iTunes.
- Must have iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- The computer has Windows OS.
- Windows 11/10/8.1/8 and 7 versions.
Download Sideloadly For Windows:
For downloading Sideloadly, there is no need for jailbreak, and also, for sideloading the IPA files, it must be compatible with Windows and macOS operating systems.
Install Sideloadly on Windows:
- After downloading the Sideloadly, the user must double-tap on the setup file.
- Then follow the instructions that are shown on the screen.
- Finally, launch Sideloadly on the desktop.
How to Install an iPA File Using the Sideloadly Tool?
- Launch the Sideloadly app.
- Then connect the iPhone/iPad/iPod device to the computer.
- Give the Apple account email.
- Click on the IPA option to choose the IPA file or drag and drop the file.
- Tap on the Start option, type the Apple ID and password, and tap the OK button.
- The user can notice the verification code pop-up on the Device.
- Type the verification code and tap on the OK option.
- It takes some time to complete it and gives a Done message when it is complete.
- Once you get the Done message, the user must navigate to the home screen on the Device.
- Finally, trust the app by moving to Settings, selecting General, clicking on Profile and Device Management, and clicking on the Trust option to trust the app.
How to Sideload IPAs With Sideloadly?
Below are the steps to sideload the IPAs using Sideloadly; the user can install the Unc0ver Jailbreak or Taurine jailbreak IPAs.
- First of all, the user must download Sideloadly on the Device.
- Then download the IPA as you wish to install it on the PC.
- Connect the Device to the PC.
- Next, the user must drag and drop the IPA file.
- Enter the Apple ID and password.
- Authenticate the Device using the Apple ID verification code.
- It takes some time to finish the process.
- Navigate to Settings, go to Profiles and Devices Management, and trust the developer.
- Finish the IPA sideloading launch the jailbreak app on the Device and finish the jailbreak process.
Online IPA Sideload Method:
iOS users can install the IPA method directly into the iOS Device without requiring third-party software.
- Silzee Home Page: The user can directly install the IPA files on the Silzee home page; and launch the size home page from Safari.
- TweakBox: This is the most popular third-party IPA store for jailbreak and non-jailbreak devices and the best choice for ++ apps.
- AppValley: You can install the IPA files directly from AppValley; launch the AppValley on Safari.
Install Jailbreak Tools With Sideloadly:
The Sideloadly is applicable for installing all the latest jailbreak tools such as unc0ver, odyssey, Taurine, Chimera, Electra, and Phoenix. It is the best way to install the jailbreak tools because Apple usually blocks online installation.
How to Enable Wi-Fi Sideloading Through Sideloadly?
To enable the Wi-Fi sideloading on iDevice, the computer and the iOS Device must be connected to the same network; then, connect the Device through USB and follow the steps below.
Launch iTunes, select the Connected Device, go to the Summary, click on Options, enable Sync with this iDevice over the Wi-Fi option, and tap on the Done option.
Navigate to Finder, choose the iDevice below the Locations, tap on General, enable the Show this iDevice when on wi-fi option, and click on Sync and Done option.
Launch iTunes, select the Connected Device option, tap on Summary, go to Options, turn on Sync with this iDevice over the Wi-Fi option, click on Sync, and tap on the Done option.
Sideloadly Online Alternatives:
- Online ( Without a PC).
- Local ( With a PC).
- Zeon Tool
- Scarlet Tool
- U04S AppStore
It gives apps like
- unc0ver jailbreak
- unc0ver TV
- Cheto PUBGM
- Pokémon GO
- Discord – Talk, Chat, Hang Out
- Clash of Clans
- Video Star
- Lensa Editor: Blur Background
- Netflix, and much more…
- Cripzi Jailbreak Repo Signer
These are helpful to install third-party jailbreak apps for the latest iOS versions.
The Local alternatives to Sideloadly are;
- DebProvision Tool
- Cydia Impactor
- iOS App Signer
- AppCake 7
The free alternatives to Sideloadly are;
- Cydia Installer
- iPhone Unlock Toolkit
- iPhone Activation Server
The paid alternatives of Sideloadly are;
- iDevice Manager
- mediAvatar iPhone Transfer
The common errors of Sideloadly;
- Error – Installation failed: 3892346921 ApplicationVerificationFailed (Failed to verify code signature of /var/installed/Library/Caches/com.apple.mobile. Installed. Staging/temp.hlgRn9/extracted/Payload/MysticMessenger.app: 0xe8008029 (The code signature version is no longer supported.)
To fix this error, the user must delete the adi folder in the iTunes file directory and restart the computer.
- Error – Failed: (7252) There is no ‘ios’ certificate with serial number ’66D0F1862CE****’ on this team
To fix this error, the user must delete and re-add the Apple IDs from the Xcode preferences.
- Error – Fatal Error: Loading failed! Failed to init layer 2
Just uninstall the iTunes and then reinstall the iTunes with the latest version.
- Issues – 2fa requested a second time?
To fix this issue, the user must, without using the two-factor authentication, you can access an Apple account.
Or else the user must follow the below steps.
If the user creates a duplicate Apple ID, it is necessary to sign in with the Apple device with the duplicate Apple ID, and you must connect to the internet and install the app with Sideloadly.
Then it shows the 2FA verification code pop-up; you must authenticate the Device, give the code into Sideloadly, and then log out from the duplicate ID on the Device.
- Failed: (35) An invalid value, Phoenix was provided for parameter ‘appIdname’
Uninstall the Microsoft Store version of iTunes and install the latest normal/web version. After that, connect the Device and sync it.
- Error – Sideloadly does not show my device
Restart the Device launch iTunes and connect the Device; click on Trust, which is shown on the pop-up on iOS, and then launch Sideloadly. If the user is still facing the issue, then connect the Device and verify if the Device identifies it; still, the error occurs, then uninstall and reinstall iTunes.
Pros & Cons:
Frequently Asked Questions?
1. Is Sideloadly free or not?
Sideloadly is free of cost; no extra charges are included.
2. How long shall I use the Sideloaded app?
Usually, the normal and free Apple Developer account allows the app for 7 days; after 7 days, the user again sideloads using the same ID, and the user must back up the progress, and the apps with a paid Apple developer account will last for 1 year.
3. How many apps can I sideload?
Based on the Device, the user can sideload the apps; the free developer account has limitations, but the user can easily bypass the limitations simply by creating the new Apple ID; for iOS 10 and above, you can sideload 3 apps at the same time.
Generally, Apple has limitations; it doesn’t allow free Apple developer accounts, and there are no limitations for paid Apple developers.
4. Is Sideloadly safe or not?
This is a completely safe tool and the best and most popular IPA sideload utility developed by the iOSgods team.
5. Why is Sideloadly crashing?
The 7-day expired developer certificate is the reason behind it. To avoid crashing, the user must uninstall and reinstall the Sideloadly app.
I want to conclude the topic, Download Sideloadly to get the best Cydia alternative and enjoy the apps from external sources without connecting the USB and jailbreak; you can enjoy the sideloading features, and it is free of cost, convenient to use, and has no legal and security issues.
Hope this concept is helpful to you; keep supporting Us for more updates and the latest information, Have a Wonderful Day All.