Are you looking for tweaked apps, hacked games, and some emulators on your iPhone or iPad for free of cost? Then you are at the right spot to get such applications or games on your iDevices for free using the AltStore app store. It does not need jailbreaking your iOS devices and consumes less storage space on your device.
Very easy to download and install your required IPA files on your iDevices, and with a single tap, you will list the iPA files and also allow you to update your apps or games with the help of the My Apps option. Let’s read more to know How to Download AltStore For iOS 16+/15+/14+/13+.
What Is AltStore?
AltStore is the most popular client-server application and was developed by Riley Testut. AltStore is installed by the Altserver, allowing users to install the IPA files on iOS devices with their iPhone ID and Password.
When you install the AltStore on your iPhone or iPad with Altserver, AltStore creates a personal app developer certificate. That certificate is sent to the desktop client, which leaves the revoked apps and installs the apps using iCloud, iTunes, and wifi to your devices.
Presently Cydia Impactor has stopped sideloading iPAs. Many use this Altserver to sideload iOS apps like tweaked apps and Modified games on their iOS devices, respectively. Before downloading AltStore on iPhone or iPad, let me tell you some exciting features about AltStore.
- Beta version app developer account created by the Altserver.
- It supports iOS 12.2 or later versions.
- Supports IPA library to download IPA files.
- iTunes updated version can be downloaded from the website of Apple.
- With the help of an App Developer account, you can leave the revoked iOS apps.
- Using wifi, you can install the apps through Altstore.
- AltStore refreshes the apps automatically in the background to prevent apps from being revoked.
- Apps are automatically updated.
- iOS 7 or later versions.
- Windows or Mac computer.
- A USB cable.
- iTunes or iCloud.
- Active mobile data.
- Enough storage space.
- iPhone 5 or later.
- Compatibility: iOS 12 or above.
So it’s time to get AltStore Download on Windows PC/Laptop or Mac devices to sideload iPA Files on your iPhone or iPad.
How To Install Altstore For iOS Using a PC?
- Download the latest version of iTunes on your personal computer from the Apple app store, not the Microsoft app store.
- Similarly, navigate to Apple’s Official site Download iCloud on your Windows or macOS PC, otherwise, you can download iCloud from the below link.
- Click the Download link below to download the Altstore server client on Windows computers.
- Once the iTunes is downloaded, extract the zip file and execute the run file of iTunes straight away.
- Now take a USB cable and provide the connection between your iPhone and your personal computer, then click on the trust option.
- Now launch iTunes on your personal computer and turn on the Wi-Fi sync feature at the top left corner next to music.
- Stepped onto the AltStore, select run as administrator, tap on the yes option after enabling the two boxes, and then press allows an option.
- On the notification area, press the icon of Altstore and then press the diamond-shaped icon.
- Now select Install AltStore and then press your selected device.
- Here you have to register with your Apple ID and Password, and then the install button will turn to enable mode; tap the install button.
- A few seconds later, your AltStore is installed on your iPhone successfully, and the icon is also displayed on the App’s home screen.
How To Use AltStore on iOS 16+/15+/14+/13+?
- Now launch the Altstore on your iPhone from the App’s home screen.
- Then tap on the add symbol or + at the top right corner of the home page of AltStore.
- Once tapped, a list of IPA files will be displayed on your screen.
- Scroll down your screen and tap the app icon you want to install on your iPhone or iPad.
- Now tap on the Get button next to the icon that will prompt you to the install page, and tap on it.
- Some versions will ask you to enter your iPhone ID and password, and some will not.
- A few minutes later, your App is installed on your App’s home screen.
- If you want to update that installed App later, launch AltStore and go through the My Apps section at the bottom of the home page.
- You can see the list of apps installed, tap on the icon, and you will get the update button right there; tap on it.
How to Download AltStore on Mac?
- Download the AltStore on a Mac computer from the below link.
- Open up the Altstore client from the main menu.
- Now open up iTunes and turn on the wifi sync.
- Connect your iPhone and Mac computer using a USB cable and immediately press the trust option.
- Select the Altserver icon from the main menu.
- Now press the install Altstore option from the menu and select your device.
- Then register with your Apple ID and Password and press the install button.
- Your AltStore is installed on your device after a few minutes, and the icon appears on your iPhone app’s home screen.
How to Refresh Apps Manually with AltStore on iOS?
Follow the below steps to refresh the apps manually on iOS with AltStore;
- With the help of a USB cable, you must connect the iPhone/iPad to a PC.
- Run the AltStore and AltServer on the same Wi-Fi network.
- Now, On iOS, open AltStore.
- Next, the user must refresh the apps by selecting the Refresh App below the My Apps section.
- You can also try to click on the X Days button to refresh the apps.
Apps Available on AltStore:
It offers the most popular apps, such as
- Delta Emulator
- HappyChick Emulator
- Panda Helper
- AC Market
Common Errors on AltStore
The common errors that are raised on AltStore are;
- Unable to open AltServer.dmg
- Your development team has reached the maximum number of registered devices
- Unable to find AltServer when refreshing the apps
- AltServer Frozen
Pros & Cons:
Frequently Asked Questions?
1. Is AltStore a jailbreak?
AltStore is not a jailbreak application for iOS devices.
2. What apps will I find in AltStore?
The apps are GBA4iOS, Delta Emulator, HappyChick, NDS4iOS, and Chimera.
3. What is AltStore?
AltStore is an iOS third-party app store that does not jailbreak your devices and does not depend on enterprise certificates.
Well, this is one of the best app stores for iOS devices and produces tons of apps and games for iDevices, and if you want them for free, you will need to depend upon the AltStore app store. This article mainly concludes the steps to Download AltStore on iOS 16+, iOS 15+, iOS 14+, iOS 13+, iOS 12+, iOS 11+, and iOS 10+/9+/8+/7+.
We provide installation methods for you on different devices. Following our guidelines, you can easily get your required apps, games, and emulators on your iPhone or iPad.