In this article, we provide a complete guide about whether Sonic accepts Apple Pay or not and the steps to use Apple Pay at Sonic Drive-In. Some people question themself, Does Sonic Take Apple Pay? The answer to the question is Yes; Apple Pay provides support to Sonic and gives discounts whenever people use Apple Pay; this is a fast, secure, and effortless payment option.
This article mainly provides Whether Sonic Drive is taking Apple Pay or not and tells its introduction, and gives the essential info, available payment options, advantages and steps to use Apple Pay, Apple Wallet, and also the instructions to add the card to the Apple Wallet and steps to set up the Apple Pay for the Sonic.
Apple Inc. is one of the revolutionary top and most popular consumer brands, it has companies from the entire globe, and the ecosystem is vibrant. Recently Apple invented the Standard payment app i.e., Apple Pay, and by using this, you can easily make payments by iPhone device with the help of Apple Pay.
What are Sonic Stores?
The Sonic app gives rewards, and the user can easily find new items and offers; it is also available in-app and gives information on the menu, so you can browse it and check the nutritional information.
There are some usage limits whenever the user can spend $50 or $100 and provides a signature just like the bank sets the number. No extra charges are needed to use Apple Pay at Sonic. You can access various transfer modes, which are helpful for restaurants to make payments; Sonic is also called Sonic Drive-In.
This is one of the American drive-in fast-food restaurant chains that started in 1953. It has 46 locations all over the United States of America and around 3550 restaurants. Walmart is also like Sonic Store where Walmart Have an Apple Pay option as it is one of the payment methods.
Available Payment Options on Sonic Drive-In:
The user can use various payment options on Sonic Drive-in; they are
- Debit/Credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, American Express).
- Google Pay.
- Sonic Gift cards at any local store.
Advantages of Using Apple Pay at Sonic Drive-In:
It is easy to make payments with the help of both Apple and Sonic, and you can make effortless transactions. Using Apple Pay at the Sonic Drive-In has many advantages and benefits.
- The user can get discounts by adding a Debit Card to Apple Pay.
- Ease of use.
- Completely safe and secure.
- It prevents the unwanted hassle of holding a lot of cards.
- It enhances the check-out line speed and decreases the dependence on cash.
- By using Apple Pay, the user can make a single-click payment.
- More effective and convenient to pay.
How to Use Apple Pay at Sonic Drive-In?
The process is simple and easily understandable; you must follow the steps below to practically use Apple Pay at Sonic Drive-In.
- First, go to the Store and purchase the products you want.
- Then move to the check-out counter along with the products.
- Now, open the Apple Device and access the Face/Touch ID to validate the identity.
- Choose the card that you wish to use at the check-out counter.
- Every Sonic consists of a contactless reader that automatically scans the purchase.
List of Fast-Food Restaurants that Use Apple Pay:
Many fast-food restaurants support Apple Pay, accessed via an NFC Payment processor. Below we are providing the list; they are
- In-N-Out Burger
- Jack In The Box
- Dunkin’ Donuts
- Krispy Kreme
- Raising Cane’s
- Taco Bell
- Taco Cabana
- Pizza Hut
- Your Pie
- Maggie Moo’s
- Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream
- Wendy’s (with exceptions)
How to Use Apple Wallet?
Before using the Apple Wallet, the user must install the Apple Wallet app on their iOS; based on the device, there are various ways to get it.
- For iPhone, the user can search the Apple Wallet app shown on the list.
- On Apple Watch, navigate to the Apple Watch menu and then use Wallets and Apple Pay.
- Move to Settings on iPad and then use Wallets and Apple Pay.
- Launch the System Preferences for Mac and use the Wallets and Apple Pay; Next, go to the Apple Wallet and give the card details.
How to Add a Card to Apple Wallet?
If you want to add the card to the Apple Waller, then follow the below simple steps
- Select the + icon that is shown at the top of the screen.
- Then give the card details, name, CVV number, and expiration date.
- Now, click on the Continue option.
Sometimes the bank or card provider asks for external verification; in that situation, set up Apple Pay on your device.
How to Pay with Apple Watch?
Sonic does not support Apple Pay via the tap-to-pay method, and the user cannot access Apple Watch to place orders. You can only make payments on Apple Watch via NFC Technology.
Move to the Store with the NFC reader, then configure Apple Pay on Apple Watch. The user can show the watch to the reader, and after a few seconds, it asks the user to launch the wallet app and finally confirm the transaction.
Does Sonic Deliver?
Sonic Drive-In does not support direct Delivery; users can order Sonic online via food delivery apps like UberEats, GrubHub, DoorDash, and much more. The user can only place orders with the delivery platforms; the time taken to deliver the food is half an hour.
How to Set up Apple Pay on iOS to Pay at Sonic?
Initially, you must have an Apple device for the payment and follow the steps below to set up Apple Pay.
- On iPhone, move to Settings.
- Then tap on the Wallet & Apple Pay option.
- Click on the Add Card; the user must choose the default payment card to link the Apple Pay account with the Credit or Debit card.
- Choose the payment type and give the necessary details.
- You must agree to the terms and conditions of Apple Pay, and the card verification is successful.
- Finally, use Apple Pay to make effortless payments.
Sometimes the payment with Apple Pay takes time due to issues, i. e and; someone is using the same payment on their iOS devices, so you can get an Unknown Accessory Detected Near You on iPhone issue if you are using Air Tags, so fix it and make the payment.
How to Pay Through Face ID Feature?
With the help of the Face ID feature, the user can access Apple Pay at Sonic; the process is easy and straightforward; follow the below steps to use the Face ID.
- Move to the Sonic Drive-In check-out counter.
- Then launch the device and access the Face ID/Touch ID to confirm the identity.
- Choose the card and payment option.
- It automatically scans the purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions?
1. Is it possible to get the Cashback using Apple Pay at Sonic?
The user can access the Apple Pay Card, and also, in the stores that accept Apple Pay, the user can get cash back from Apple. To get Cashback, there is no limit to transactions; You can earn Cashback after every transaction; it gives Cashback, which is based upon the terms and conditions of the Apple Site.
After every purchase via card, Apple Pay Card customers get Cashback; on the official site of Apple, it gives the eligibility list; if your daily customer then tries to use the Apple Pay Card to get more benefits so that you can save money and time too.
2. Can I use Apple Pay at Wingstop?
Yes, you can use Apple Pay at Wingstop.
3. Does Sonic Drive-In accept PayPal, Shop Pay, Amazon Pay, and Alipay?
The Sonic Drive-In didn’t support other payment apps like PayPal, Shop Pay, Amazon Pay, and Alipay.
4. Does Sonic Drive-In accept cryptocurrency payments?
It doesn’t support cryptocurrency payments.
5. Is it possible to pay with my phone at Sonic?
With the help of the Order Ahead option available on the Sonic mobile app, the user can easily make payments, choose the location and then pick the Order and drive out.
6. How to Find a Sonic that is near me?
Go through the official site of Sonic and then give the particular locations and check whether it supports and is near you. To do this, launch the Sonic app, navigate to the maps section, select the location you want to visit, and then search the Sonic outlets that are automatically near the location.
Sonic is one of the best and most widely used to purchase products and food in the USA; on this platform, you can get the complete guide to Apple Pay, whether Apple Pay is accepted the Sonic or not, and steps to use and set up on the Sonic.
Finally, after reading the full article, you can conclude that you can use Apple Pay at Sonic Stores. If you get the information you need from this article, feel free to share this article with friends and family. If you still have questions, does Sonic take Apple Pay in person? Then the answer is Yes, and Sonic takes the Apple Payment system in person. Thanks for your patience and thanks for reading this article.