If you are an iPhone user who has been making payments through Apple Pay without carrying a physical wallet and wants to know Does Panera Take Apply Pay or not. Then, you need to know something about Apple Pay. Apple Pay at Panera serves many delicious food items, but the famous bakery-cafe is famous for its signature dish Panera Bread; it also serves many other items such as fast casuals, hot panin, soups, Sandwiches, bagels, baguettes, tea, and coffee.
Who doesn’t like coffee or tea along with delicious bread? Even I do like bread. Are you also a fan of Panera, like me? Then, I will tell you where to have the best and yummiest bread in the U.S., along with a sip of your favorite tea or coffee.
Does Panera Takes Apple Pay
Every Panera lover will have this question: Does Panera Take Apple Pay? Here is the answer to your question: Yes, Panera takes Apple Pay.
So if you want to have your favorite soups, tea, or coffee, along with Panera bread, you can pay for your food items at Panera using many alternative words, or if you are more interested in contactless payments at Panera using Apple Pay, then you have luck buddy, now Panera is all yours.
Does Panera take Apple Pay in Drive Thru
If you are going to order food from Panera but want to know does Panera takes Apple Pay at the drive-thru then the answer is yes, yes Panera accepts payments using Apple Pay in the drive-thru.
You can make payment using Apple Pay at Panera Bread by just scanning the QR code, or the Panera Bread cashier can do the process if you hold your mobile in your hand in the drive-thru.
Steps to Set up Apple Pay
Using Apple Pay at Panera is a small task. You can set up Apple Pay by following the below-mentioned steps, which make your contactless Apple Pay payment easy.
- First, you need to open the Wallet app on your Apple devices like iPad, iPhone, or Apple Watch.
- Click on the plus sign, which you can see on the right screen of the corner.
- You must follow the instructions and enter the prompts to set up Apple Pay.
- You can start payments when your card has been added.
How to Make Payments in-store at Panera using Apple Pay?
Once you added your card details and set up Apple Pay, you can have any of your favorite bread, coffee, and hot soup with Apple Pay; here are the instructions to use Apple Pay at Panera.
- Open your Apple device like an iPhone, Apple Watch or iPad.
- Go to the contactless reader at Panera.
- And now, you have to unlock your Apple Wallet using the required security PIN, such as Face ID or fingerprint.
- Now, enter the amount and proceed to pay.
- Please wait until the process is completed; once you get a notification that your payment has been successfully made, it means you used it perfectly.
Supported devices of Apple Pay
If you have any doubts regarding which devices you can use Apple Pay, then here are the answers: you can only use Apple Pay on Apple devices; if you are an Android user, then there are alternative payment options that accept Panera to make customers feel convenient, and you can use apple pay on
- Apple Watch.
Other Payment Options that Panera accepts
If you are not an Apple user, then don’t worry. Panera also provides other alternative payment options at Panera to pay for your food, and the alternative payment options are
- Debit Card: By using the Debit card at Panera, you can make payment for your food items.
- Credit Card: Credit Card is one of the most popular payment methods accepted by Panera Bread.
- Gift Cards: These gift cards can be used at Panera Bread as an alternative payment option.
- Cash: Cash is the major payment method to pay anywhere and everywhere.
- PayPal: You can also pay using PayPal at Panera.
- Samsung Pay: Samsung Pay is another best payment option that is accepted by Panera, but remember that you can only make payments using Samsung Pay in Drive-Thru and in-store; it is not available for online orders.
- Google Pay: Panera also accepts Google Pay as its payment option.
Apple Pay at Panera Bread App
If you are not willing to go out to Panera but want to have Panera bread, coffee, tea, or any of your favorite items, then you can order through Panera App and even make payments on this app using Apple Pay. So, here we go if you want to order through the app and pay using Apple Pay.
- Go to the App Store, search for the Panera Bread app, and download it on your Apple device.
- If you have an account, then log in if you don’t have one and then create one.
- Then, select the location where you want to deliver your food.
- Now you can see the multiple payment options and select Apple Pay; that’s it.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does Panera Bread accept Apple Pay?
You can make payments using Apple Pay at Panera Bread.
2. Can we use Apple Pay in the Panera App?
The Panera Bread app is available to order food, and multiple options are available to pay for your ordered food on the Panera Bread App. Apple Pay is one of those payment options, so you can make payments using Apple Pay.
3. Does Panera Bread take Gift Cards?
Yes, you can pay with gift cards on Apple Pay, and Panera also offers several payment options, such as cash, Debit, and Credit cards.
Panera Bread is one of the best and most popular fast-casual bakery cafes, it also accepts many other payment options at its stores, and you can order food by paying through Apple Pay on their Panera Bread app. Panera Bread serves the best food and provides seamless payment options to customers to make them feel comfortable.