Who doesn’t like to play video games? We can see plenty of video game lovers all over the world, so if you are also one of them and want to buy a gaming console or a game from GameStop but don’t have your wallet with you or if you use an iPhone and are thinking about Does GameStop Take Apple Pay or not? then let’s go will find out the answer together for this question. In this blog, we are heading to know about Apple Pay and GameStop and the benefits of Apple Pay at the store.
GameStop was established by Leonard Riggio, Richard Fontaine, and Daniel DeMatteo in 1984. America is an American gaming merchandise and video game retailer. It is also one of the largest video game retailers in the world. We can find the best video games, gaming accessories, and game consoles in the stores. We can find every gaming-related product here if we have to say in one word.
What is Apple Pay?
Apple Pay is one of the most used and trustable contactless payment options; it eases every payment, and this digital wallet payment has become everyone’s best friend to the users of Apple.
You can comfortably use this payment option by adding your card information, such as a debit card to it, and you will realize the goodness of Apple Pay. Apple Pay is the top priority in the market, and every retail store accepts it as a convenient payment option.
Apple Pay compatible devices
If you are a newbie to digital wallets and want to know about Apple Pay-compatible devices, we will guide you with all the useful information. We can only use it when we are a user of Apple devices like;
- Apple watch.
- Apple Tab.
Does GameStop Take Apple Pay
So, coming to the point that you have been waiting to know, Does GameStop Take Apple Pay? You will feel happy if you are expecting the answer Yes, right? I want to please you, and of course, the answer is Yes to the question Does GameStop Aceepts Apple Pay at their retail stores.
If you don’t have a physical wallet but are an iPhone user, you can purchase any product you want at GameStop using Apple Pay; undoubtedly, you are happy, right? Me either.
Other Payment Options that GameStop Accepts
Well, several payment methods are accepted by GameStop, so Apple Pay is one of them, but we are waiting to know other payment options that GameStop accepts. Okay, let’s have a look at them.
- Credit Card.
- Debit Card.
- Apple Pay.
- GameStop Gift Cards.
- All For One & Me To You
How to use Apple Pay at GameStop
To buy your favorite gaming-related products at GameStop using Apple Pay, then follow these simple steps to make payments using Apple Pay.
- Search for the Apple Pay logo at the register. If you find the log, then that means that they accept Apple Pay at their store.
- Select your device; you can select whatever device you like, such as your Apple Watch or iPhone.
- Contact the payment terminal once you are ready to pay at the store.
- Hold the device near the QR scanner and let your device scan the QR code properly; then, you have to initiate the payment.
- Make payment. Once you are done scanning the scanner, enter the amount and enter the PIN or Face ID to make the transaction. Once you have paid successfully, remember to collect your receipt from the store.
How to Set up Apple Pay
Before you make a purchase using Apple Pay, you must remember to add your card details to set up Apple Pay for payments at retail stores.
- Open the wallet app on your Apple device.
- Now, add a debit card or debit card.
- Verify your card details.
- Then, set a security PIN to the account.
You can continue using Apple Pay once you set it up; there is no need to set up Apple Pay again and again.
Benefits that We get Using Apple Pay at GameStop
When we are using Apple Pay at GameStop, it’s not just a payment option. We can get several benefits from Apple Pay by using it at GameStop.
- Security: Whenever we use digital wallets, we have one specific doubt for sure, which is how secure and safe the way is, so coming to security measures, Apple Pay always uses the most advanced security features for its users.
- Smooth & Fast: When you are using Apple Pay, it gives you the fastest and most seamless smooth payment experience ever.
- Convenience: Apple Pay is one of the most convenient options to purchase at GameStop. There is no need to carry any physical wallets or any cards.
1. How to use Apple Pay on the GameStop app on iPhone?
To use Apple Pay at the GameStop app, you need to download the GameStop online app, then go to the settings in the app, click on the Wallet & Apple Pay option, tap on the Apple Cash card, and make transactions by entering the amount for your purchased products on GameStop online app.
2. Does GameStop take Google Pay
Gamestop does not accept Google Pay as their payment method in their stores; you can use other payment options such as credit cards, debit cards, gift cards, and Apple Pay.
Making your payments using Apple Pay is just like being in your comfort zone; it gives you an extraordinary digital payment experience. However, it only allows people who are using Apple devices to make payments to the Apple Pay app and make sure that you add your card details to your Apple Pay account before you make any transactions or payments through Apple Pay.