If you doubt whether Doordash Accepts Apple Pay or Not? Undoubtedly, you can use Apple Pay at Doordash; this is the best place to deliver fresh groceries, freshly prepared meals, alcohol, and household things. Get your things and make secure payments with Apple Pay.
Apple Pay is one of the best mobile payment apps developed by Apple Inc and the best and top consumer brand product; This payment app is especially meant for Apple devices. It perfectly works on Apple devices like iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Apple Watch, and Mac devices; it is free of cost, and no hidden or extra charges are included. The user can easily make secure payments.
Zaxy’s is also a fast food store where you can get burgers, fried Chicken, food, and beverages, if you have a question like Does Zaxby’s Take Apple Pay? then follow the link to know all the details about Zaxby’s payment methods.
What Is Doordash?
Doordash is one of the best restaurant chains. It is an online selection of favourite restaurants and stores that deliver freshly prepared meals, fresh groceries, alcohol, and household essentials.
It has 310000 menus and over 12000 grocery stores in over 4000 more US, Australian, and Canadian cities. As a new user, you can enjoy the $0 delivery fees on groceries and food to get your favourite items for the first month.
DoorDash is one of the best American companies that deal with online food ordering and delivery. Apple Pay is a widely used payment method at stores and restaurants. It will save the payment information, and the user can save time because this is one place to get everything. DoorDash is a highly developed and multifunctional software, and the user can pay with a bank account.
Hey, Family Dollar is a Rival to Doordash, so if you have a question like Family Dollar Have Apple Pay? then the answer is given in the link, read more and clarify your doubt.
Features of Doordash:
- It is an all-in-one app.
- You can be allowed to schedule the deliveries
- It has real-time tracking.
- There are no minimums
- You can easily make the Payment and conveniently pay through Apple Pay, Venmo, Paypal, or a credit card.
- There is no contact delivery.
- App Name: Doordash
- Size: 317.5 MB
- Version: Latest
- Cost: Free
- Category: Food & Groceries
- Developed By: Doordash, Inc
- Languages: It supports multiple languages
- Compatibility: Apple devices
Questions Related to Doordash:
Several questions that are asked by people related to Doordash are Does doordash.com support Apple Pay? Can I use my iPhone’s Apple Pay wallet at DoorDash? Can I use Apple Pay on DoorDash’s website or mobile app? Does DoorDash accept Apple Pay at the cash register?
Doordash Accepted Payment Methods:
Below are the payment methods that Doordash accepts; they are
- Debit & Prepaid Cards
- Cash on Delivery
- Gift Cards and much more.
The user can also add and remove the payment methods as they wish.
Doordash Not Accepted Payment Methods:
Some payment methods that Doordash does not accept are;
- Google Pay
- Shop Pay
- Cryptocurrency Payments
- Apple Pay
- Amazon Pay
Doordash National Restaurant Partners:
It has national restaurant partners who are
- El Pollo Loco
- Buca di BeppoWhite Castle
- Noodles & Company
- Buca di BeppoWhite Castle
- Burger King
- The Cheesecake Factory
- Outback Steakhouse
- Dunkin’ Donuts
- Papa Murphy’s
- Red Lobster
- California Pizza Kitchen
- Jack in the Box
- Red RobinTGI Friday’s
- Boston Market
- Jamba Juice
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Qdoba Mexican Eats
- Five Guys
- Moe’s Southwest Grill
- Panda Express
- Papa John’s
- P.F. Chang’s
Doordash Grocery Delivery Partners:
The grocery delivery partners of Doordash are
- BJ’s, Vons
- Sprouts Farmers Market
- Smart & Final
- Grocery Outlet
- Bristol Farms Grocery etc
- Giant Eagle
- Lowes Foods Grocery
- Fresh Thyme
- Giant Eagle
- Nob Hill
- Bashas’ Grocery
Does DoorDash Take Apple Pay?
Doordash accepts Apple Pay, and they don’t support payments via Apple Pay; at present, Doordash accepts Apple Pay on the checkout page.
It takes both in-app and on the computer. To add Apple Pay to the DoorDash account, the user must scan the Apple Pay physical card or manually give the information, which is more secure than the regular debit card.
How to Set Up Apple Wallet For DoorDash?
You can easily set up the Apple Wallet; follow the below simple steps carefully
- Move to the iPhone Settings.
- Then click on the Wallet & Apple Pay option.
- Add the card.
- Check the card and finish the setup.
How to Use Apple Pay at DoorDash?
You can use either a mobile app or a computer to place orders. Follow the below simple steps to use Apple Pay at DoorDash
- First, the user must download and install the DoorDash app on AppStore.
- Then launch the DoorDash app.
- Now, you must choose the restaurant you wish to buy on the menu.
- Check the menu and choose the food category you wish to eat, like desserts, soups, chicken, and much more.
- Select the dishes you wish to order or go through the menu.
Before selecting the dishes, the user must navigate to the customized and available combo options.
- After finalizing the dish, tap on Add to Order option.
- The user must add the dishes to the order list.
- Move to the cart by tapping on the View Cart option.
- At last, finish the order by making the Online Payment.
- Apply Promo code if applicable.
- Next, check the subtotal and proceed to checkout.
- Check the delivery location and follow the instructions.
- Choose the Payment method, click Apple Pay, and confirm and place the order.
You can also use Apple Pay at Wendy’s store which is the top most popular fast food restaurant in the USA and an alternative to Doordash.
Can I Get Cashback While Using Apple Pay at DoorDash?
If people use the Apple Pay Card, they are eligible to get cashback from Apple; here, there are no transactional limits to get the cashback, and on many transactions, the user can get the cashback. It gives 3% cash back on every transaction, verifying the terms and conditions on Apple’s official website.
Generally, Apple Pay Card customers get cashback on every purchase and can make it via the card. Check the eligibility criteria on Apple’s official site; if the user is a daily shopper, try to use the Apple Pay Card and get the cashback.
Advantages of Using Apple Pay at DoorDash:
You can enjoy more benefits if you use both Apple and DoorDash to make easy transactions.
- It gives discounts; the user can add a debit card to Apple Pay.
- Highly secure and stop unwanted hassles.
- It speeds up the checkout lines and decreases the usage of cash.
- It is a single-tap payment.
How to Add Apple Pay on the DoorDash App?
The user can easily add the Apple Pay information to DoorDash, below we are giving the steps to do this.
- Move to the Account shown on the screen’s left side.
- Below the Account Settings, the user must tap on Payment.
- Now, tap the Credit/Debit Card option below the Add Payment method.
- Once you complete the steps, you must manually give the Apple Pay card number, security code, and expiration date or scan the physical card.
How to Add Apple Pay on Computer?
If the user uses DoorDash on the desktop to place the orders, try to edit the payment information on the computer.
- First of all, you must log into the DoorDash account.
- Then tap on the menu icon, i.e. three stacked lines shown on the left corner of the screen.
- Tap on the Payment option.
- Below Add New Payment Method, tap the arrow preceding the Credit/Debit Card.
- Give the Apple Pay Card number, CVC Code, expiration date, and billing zip code.
- Select the Add card to save the information.
If the user has one or more credit cards saved on the DoorDash account, tap on the three dots preceding the card as you wish and set it as the default card. Then choose the Set Default to set the Apple Pay Card as the default payment.
How to Check Apple Pay Card Number?
If the user doesn’t have the physical Apple Card to scan, then the user must find the card number and other information on the device by following the simple steps below.
- Move to the Settings.
- Then tap on the Wallet & Apple Pay option.
- Now, select the Apple Card option.
- Tap on the Card Number option.
- Finally, the user must check the account through Face ID, Touch ID, or enter the passcode.
The user can also see the Apple Pay card information, such as card number, CVV code, and expiration date.
Frequently Asked Questions?
1. Is it safe to use Apple Pay?
Switching to Apple Pay over other physical credit, debit, or prepaid cards is a safe and secure payment method. Use the Face or Touch ID to maintain high-level security or enter the passcode.
2. How to set up Apple Pay?
The user can easily set up an Apple Pay account; add a credit, debit, or prepaid card to the Wallet app on your device. The user must add the card to any Apple device like an iPad, Apple Watch, Macbook, or iPad.
3. Can I use Apple Pay to add the Doordash virtual card?
The user can add the virtual card information to Apple Pay, instantly use the earnings, and make in-store or online purchases.
4. Can I pay with Apple Pay at Uber Eats?
Uber Eats has recently accepted Apple Pay; just like other delivery options, the user can pay at Uber Eats.
5. Does DoorDash Accept ApplePay On Its Mobile App?
The user can use Apple Pay on DoorDash’s mobile app to make a secure and quick payment process. It is the best mobile app; click the Apple Pay icon on the checkout page and follow the instructions.
At last, I want to give the final words of the article; without any doubt, you can use Apple Pay at Doordash, make safe and secure payments with Apple Pay, and get cashback. If you benefit from this article, feel free to share this article with your friends and family.
DoorDash is a single place to get all the things, enjoy your shopping at Doordash, and quickly pay with Apple Pay. Share this article with others. All the information I have given above will provide you with all the necessary details.