Confused? about whether Chipotle takes Apple Pay or not? The answer to that question would be an absolute Yes; Chipotle accepts Apple Pay. Still, if you are new to Chipotle and Apple Pay as well, we are going to guide you with this short blog that will help you clear all your doubts about Chipotle and Apple Pay payments at their stores and through the mobile application of Chipotle.
Have you ever had Mexican food? If you are not, then Chipotle is one of the best examples of Mexican food; Chipotle is nothing but a restaurant that serves Mexican food items in their restaurant. Most Chipotle restaurants are located in countries like the UK, Germany, France, and the United States; we can have proper Mexican fast food in Chipotle restaurants, just like any other big and famous fast food restaurant.
Chipotle was founded by Steve Ells in 1993 on July 13; it completed its 3 decades of serving delicious Mexican fast food like Tacos and burritos. If you are a big fan of Chipotle but want to know whether they take payments through Apple Pay before stepping into Chipotle to have your food there, then you need to know all the important things about Chipotle here.
A Bit About Apple Pay
Apple Pay is for people who are users of Apple Products. It is a digital wallet, and you can transact through Apple Pay. If you are a user of Apple Pay or have the habit of forgetting your wallet at home often, then Apple Pay is the best solution for this problem to make payments in an alternative way.
Compatible Devices that Accept Apple Pay
You can make payments through Apple Pay from Apple gadgets like the iPhone, Apple Watch, or any other Apple device which are handy for making payments; you can make Apple Pay payments at restaurants and any retail store. You could make payments with Apple Pay.
Can I Use Apple Pay Without a Card At Chipotle?
Carrying a physical card these days has become a task for everyone, but if you maintain Apple Pay, a Digital Wallet, then it means you are in the safe zone; you can make payments by using Apple Pay wherever you go.
If you are going out with your gang to taste the delicious Mexican Grill at Chipotle, you don’t have to maintain your physical wallet in your pocket; you can also make payments with your Apple Pay digital wallet if your card is already added to your Apple Pay Wallet. If you don’t carry a physical card, then Apple Pay will be a good companion for making digital transactions.
How To Find If a Restaurant Takes Apple Pay
It is easy now to find out that the retailer accepts Apple Pay as one of the payment methods, all you have to do is check in the restaurant, and there you can find the logos of Apple Pay. Apple Pay is now available at any retail store; they take Apple Pay as a payment method.
How Safe is Apple Pay At Chipotle?
If you think about how safe Apple Pay is, it is fully safe and secured; you can use it without any doubts. Using Apple Pay is safe not only at Chipotle but anywhere in the world at retail stores. Using this payment method is one of the safest methods for everyone if you are one of the Apple users.
- Chipotle will never send any messages asking about your card details.
- Apple Pay is hard to be hacked by hackers due to Chipotle’s advanced digital security measures.
- In case you lose your phone, no one will be able to use your Apple Pay due to the high security of Apple Pay, such as Pattern, Fingerprint, PIN, and Face Scan.
Other Payment Options That Chipotle Takes
- You can pay cash at Chipotle.
- Credit cards(Visa, American Express, Mastercard, Discover).
- Gift cards. (How to Redeem Amazon Gift Card)
- Android Pay.
- Prepaid Cards.
- Samsung Pay.
Use Apple Pay in the Chipotle App
We also have a Chipotle modern app to order food from Chipotle; Chipotle has been using Apple Pay since 2017, so if you would like to use this app and make payments through Apple Pay at Chipotle App, then we got you all you have to do is make sure that you are going to follow all these below-mentioned steps.
- First, make sure that you have downloaded the Chipotle app. If you haven’t, download the app available in the Play Store and App Store.
- Choose the nearby restaurant of Chipotle to order your favourite food items, add them to your cart, and order them.
- Fill in the details in the prompt to complete the order.
- Once you complete the ordering process, it will take you to make payment.
- Now you must choose Apple Pay and the card you are willing to pay.
- Once you completed the payment method, it’s time to wait for your food to be delivered to enjoy your favourite from Chipotle Mexican Grill.
Use Apple Pay at Chipotle
If you are new to this transaction method, Apple Pay, then here we are giving you complete guidance to use Apple Pay at Chipotle here we go.
On Apple Watch
- Open Apple Pay on your Apple Watch.
- Wai until the NFC card reading is done.
- Apple Watch will give you instructions by buzzing once the payment is over.
- Grab your iPhone now and navigate to the Apple Wallet.
- Please enter the password details of the wallet to unlock it, or you can use Face ID.
- Choose any card that you want to use.
- Hold your phone to the NFC card reader to start the payment.
- Now complete the process, and you are good to go.
1. Does Apple Pay Available at Chipotle?
Just like any other payment method, Apple Pay is also accepted by Chipotle.
Yes, you can get cashback of up to 3% with Apple Pay.
3. What are the alternate ways to make payments at Chipotle?
Chipotle allows payments through Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Cards, and of course also, you can pay cash.
4. Where can we find Chipotle?
Chipotle is available in countries like the UK, the US, France, and Germany.
5. Is Apple Pay safe to use?
Apple Pay is the safest way to make payments, so you can use it as the primary payment option for any payment.
You can enjoy your favourite food at Chipotle by making transactions through Apple Pay; no need to worry if you forget your physical wallet, but make sure you add your card details to your Apple Pay.
Using Apple Pay is not so hard. You can use it at your fingertips, or you don’t want to make payments at Chipotle through Apple Pay. Thanks for visiting our site for blogs like this. We will post all useful, informative blogs like this, and feel free to suggest us, and don’t forget to drop your comments.