People who are chicken lovers and want to enjoy tasty chicken sandwiches and dishes then go to Chick-fil-A. and this is the best restaurant that gives fast food, hamburgers, children’s dishes, salads, and beverages, go through the article and clear your doubts and questions by reading this complete guide on Does Chick-fil-A Take Apple Pay for 2024.
This is the extension of restaurants that give tasty chicken sandwiches. No need to think about whether it accepts Apple Pay or not Some stores accept Apple Pay, before going to the store have a look at the Apple maps and know if the store accepts Apple Pay or not, and also find Chick-fil-A near me. Walmart is also a Store like Chick-fil-A, so check out Does Walmart Take Apple Pay? if you have Apple Pay as your only Payment option.
Apple Pay is the best mobile payment app that helps to avoid credit card scams or fraud. Almost all Chick-fil-A locations accept Apple Pay at their stores, online, drive-thru, and in-app. Present digital wallets make life more easier and convenient, you can access these wallets anywhere and anytime you wish, Apple Pay is one of the amazing digital wallets that is widely used in almost all stores, restaurants, and gas stations in the US.
What is Chick-fil-A?
Chick-fil-A is a huge company that consists of 2000+ restaurants in the United States. This is an American fast-food restaurant and one of the largest and best restaurant chains. The name of the restaurant is an English pronunciation of filet (fil-A), it is best called for its tasty chicken sandwiches. It serves so many chicken sandwiches per restaurant per day and accepts various payment methods.
This has an extensive menu of fast food, salads, children’s dishes, hamburgers, beverages, and much more. It has its own mobile app i.e. Chick-fil-A’s mobile app, the user can also pay with Apple Pay and order using the app. Hey, here in this article, you can also check out What time Does Chick-Fil-A Serve Lunch?
Questions Related to Chick-fil-A:
The various questions related to Chick-fil-A are; Does chick-fil-a.com support Apple Pay? Can I use my iPhone’s Apple Pay wallet at Chick-fil-A? Does Chick-fil-A accept Apple Pay at the cash register? Can I use Apple Pay on Chick-fil-A’s website or mobile app? Little Caesars Have Apple Pay?
Chick-fil-A Accepted Payment Methods:
The payment methods that are accepted by Chick-fil-A are;
- Gift Cards
- All Major Credit Cards (Including American Express)
- Debit Cards
- Android Pay
- Samsung Pay (In-Store Only)
- Chick-fil-A Gift Cards
- Visa Gift Cards
Chick-fil-A Not Accepted Payment Methods:
Some payment methods that are not accepted by Chick-fil-A are;
- Debit & Prepaid Cards
- Google Pay
- Shop Pay
- Apple Pay
- Shop Pay
- Amazon Pay
- Cryptocurrency Payments
Does Chick-fil-A Take Apple Pay?
Chick-fil-A accepts Apple Pay at their stores, and in-app, the user can easily use Apple Pay, just place the device close to the contactless reader that is preceding the register or else choose Pay with Apple Pay to make purchases on the app. All of Chick-fil-A’s competitors accept Apple Pay.
Apple Pay is a convenient way to pay for purchases, there is no need to carry so many cards and cash, In a single click the user can make payments.
It has an online wallet that is available on the Apple device, so the user can use this in various stores, restaurants, locations, and gas stations very conveniently and securely. You can use this on-premises, via self-service, and in a home.
In this article, we briefly explain the steps to use Apple Pay at Chick-fil-A and also give the other payment methods that are accepted by Chick-fil-A.
How to Use Apple Pay at Chick-fil-A?
Before going to use Apple Pay at Chick-fil-A, the user must set up Apple Pay on their Apple device, it is compatible with Apple Watch, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and Mac devices.
Steps to set up Apple Wallet on the device.
- On iPhone, move to Settings on the home screen.
- Then click on the Wallet & Apple Pay option.
- Tap on the + icon to add.
- Select the credit or debit card.
- Tap on the Continue option.
- Choose the bank from the list of banks.
- Follow the instructions to add the card.
- Verify the card details and add details if necessary.
Usually, Chick-fil-A takes Apple Pay in-store, drive-thru, and also in-app. Follow the below steps for effective usage of Apple Pay at Chick-fil-A.
- First of all, the user must order their favorite meal at Chick-fil-A and choose the items.
- Then launch the Apple Pay app and keep the device close to the contactless reader.
- It shows some prompts on the device to finish the purchase.
How to Use Apple Pay on the Chick-fil-A App?
You can easily access Apple Pay on its Chick-fil-A app just like in stores.
- Initially, You must download and install the Chick-fil-A app on the device.
- Then open the app and order the food on the app as you wish.
- Click on the Change option in order to review the order screen that precedes the payment type.
- Choose Apple Pay from the available options.
- You must follow some prompts in order to connect the Apple Pay account to the Chick-fil-A app.
Does Chick-fil-A Take Apple Pay Drive-Thru?
The user must know the steps to use Apple Pay at the drive-thru at Chick-fil-A, the process is almost the same for paying at the stores.
Just contact the cashier that you wish to pay with Apple Pay, If the contactless reader is present you must place the device close to the machine and then make the payment. It automatically processes the payment, it takes the bill from the linked debit or credit card.
How to Use Apple Pay Through iPhone?
Not required to take the cash and wallet anywhere, with the help of an iPhone, the user can make payments.
Pay Via Face ID:
- On iPhone, double-tap on the side option.
- Then choose the card for payment.
- Authenticate the device using Face ID or Passcode.
- Place the device close to the payment terminal.
- The user can notice the green checkmark on the screen.
Use Touch ID to Pay:
- Just keep the finger on the iPhone’s Touch ID.
- Then choose the card for payment.
- Keep the device close to the payment terminal.
- You can notice the green checkmark on the screen.
Pay Using Apple Watch:
Not only with iPhones, but with iPad the user can also make the payment with Apple Watch, follow the below steps to pay using Apple Watch.
- You must double-tap on the side button of the Dial.
- Then it launches the Apple Pay app.
- Keep the watch close to the payment terminal.
- Enter the passcode.
- Finally, it processes the payment.
Advantages of Using Apple Pay:
There are so many advantages to using Apple Pay.
- It is more secure and uses tokenization for identifying the payment information.
- The information can’t be shared with merchants or fraudsters.
- Lower the risk of spreading diseases and germs.
- No need to carry so many cards and cash.
- Not being required to stand in long checkout queues, decreases the usage of cash.
- It speeds up the payment process, with a single click the user can make payments at stores.
- More convenient, and easy to use.
Are There Any Fees For Using Apple Pay At Chick-fil-A?
No, there are no hidden or extra charges for using Apple Pay it is absolutely free of cost. Apple Pay is consumer-friendly. But Chick-fil-A charges some fee on every transaction you must pay some amount if you’re accessing the card or else pay with cash.
Present using Apple Pay at stores charges no cost including Chick-fil-A, it didn’t pass the charge for enhancing the prices of the items. If the user is using third-party payment services then you may charge a small transaction fee for accessing the services but Apple charges the merchants, not the consumers.
Can I Use Apple Pay For A Chick-fil-A Delivery?
Usually, Chick-fil-A doesn’t have an individual delivery service, the user must order via a partner such as DoorDash, Instacart, Uber Eats, or Postmates all accept Apple Pay.
Alternatives of Chick-fil-A:
The alternatives to Chick-fil-A are
Frequently Asked Questions?
- 1. Does it require any account to order online at Chick-fil-A?
There is no need to have an account to place an online order at Chick-fil-A, just give the email address and phone number, so the restaurants will contact you.
- 2. Does Chick Fil A having different prices at different stores?
The prices may vary from location to location, if the user can place the order one then choose a different store this will modify the order price.
- 3. Is curbside pick-up available at Chick-fil-A?
Chick-fil-A restaurants have a curbside pick-up, the user can place the order from the home and then you can pick it up.
- 4. Is it safe to use Contactless Payments at Stores?
You can safely access contactless payments at stores, Apple Pay utilizes industry-standard encryption in order to save the credit card information on the device. It doesn’t reveal the information to anyone like the internet, or merchants, they didn’t receive any card details.
- 5. Does Chick-fil-A take Google Pay?
Chick-fil-A takes Google Pay for restaurant and drive-thru orders, and it does not take Google Pay for online orders via the Chick-fil-A app.
I wish to give the final word on this topic, the Chick Fil A accepts Apple Pay at its stores, online, drive-thru, and in-app, you can make secure payments with Apple Pay and enjoy the tasty chicken sandwiches. Don’t forget to share the article with others, Hope you get the answer to all questions related to Chick-fil-A.