Tech New Vision respects the intellectual property rights of others and complies with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). This DMCA Policy outlines the procedures we follow in response to copyright infringement notifications and how we handle such claims.
Reporting Copyright Infringement:
If you believe that any content on Tech New Vision infringes upon your copyright, please promptly notify us by providing a written notification that includes the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works are involved, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, along with information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, or email address.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please send the copyright infringement notification to our designated Copyright Agent at: Technewvision1@gmail.com