Nowadays, apps that come in local languages are more popular than others; people widely use them because the content in the app is available for them in their native language; they can easily understand it and conveniently use it without any difficulty. Here in this article, you are going to learn How to Change Language on Amazon.
Amazon is one of the best international online retailing platforms. It begins to support and add local languages on its shopping and video streaming platforms to make its users more comfortable and convenient while streaming, browsing, shopping, and communicating.
It is compatible to work with multiple languages and on multiple devices and supports 20+ languages, regional languages, and international languages. You can easily choose the language you wish on Amazon for shopping, browsing, and communications.
The user can change the Language on Amazon to English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese, Chinese, and Japanese; based upon the location, the user can get more regional language options like Amazon in India, Amazon in Marathi, Tamil, Hindi, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, and Bengali.
Users cannot see the language as they wish and then modify the region by selecting the Change country/region. If you are the one who is searching for the working steps to change the language on Amazon on Android, iOS, web, and more., then this article will definitely help you for sure.
Reasons Behind the Amazon Page is in Different Languages:
Several reasons behind the Amazon page being in different languages is
- The default language settings in Amazon are usually set to foreign ones.
- The Amazon account settings set the desired country settings to non-English speaking countries.
- The device is accessing the VPN settings, which will lead to an issue on Amazon, so the user didn’t understand the language.
- People see the other region-specific Amazon sites.
- The user can go to Amazon with the help of a third-party site that is available in a different language.
- Due to Amazon cookies, language issues occurred.
- The settings of the browser language are not in proper order.
- Lack of update of the browser.
How to Change Language on Amazon?
In this article, we mention the steps to change the languages on Amazon on various devices like Android, iOS, Web, etc.
- Launch the Amazon app on Android, and don’t forget one thing you have to use the latest version.
- Sign in to the Amazon account.
- Then on the Amazon home screen, tap on the menu with three dots in the right corner bottom of the screen.
- Now, go to Settings.
- Click on the Country & Languages option.
- The user must choose the preferred language from the list of languages.
- At last, the user can notice Amazon in their desired language, and it gives the notification regarding the language update and sends the confirmation to the registered email.
- On the iPhone home screen, launch the Amazon app.
- Then on the bottom of the screen, tap on the three-line menu.
- Select Settings.
- Click on Country and Language.
- Choose the preferred languages from the list of language options.
How to Change Amazon’s Language on Desktop Website?
- Launch any web browser on the Desktop and visit Amazon’s site.
- You can see the flag icon that precedes the Account & Lists.
- It gives the list of languages; choose the language you wish to change.
- Tap the Change country/region button to access Amazon in other languages.
- In the dropdown menu, the user must choose the country and select the language.
- Based on the region, the supported languages are varied.
On Mobile Website:
- It would be best if you launched any desired browser on the mobile.
- Go and visit the Amazon Website.
- Then tap on the language setting to change the language.
- Choose the language and tap on Save Changes to apply and save the changes.
Steps to Change the Language on Amazon Prime Video?
Changing the Language on Amazon Prime is useful; this has amazing features and is more helpful for foreign visitors and multinational households. It perfectly allows users to shop on Amazon in their native language.
If the user is a member of Amazon Prime, then the Prime subscription has a huge library with 80000 titles and offers free streaming music, five credits for n–crush delivery, etc. The user can download the content, view it online, and also access the video on a second-screen device, i.e. Fire Tablet, and enjoy the extra services.
- On the browser, switch to the Amazon Prime website.
- Then tap on the profile picture and select Account & Settings in the dropdown menu shown in the right corner.
- Click on Your Account on the dropdown menu.
- Please move to the Language tab and tap on it.
- Choose the language you wish on the dropdown menu.
- At last, tap on the Save Changes button.
- Launch the Amazon Prime Video app.
- Then click on the My Stuff and then select the Settings option.
- Navigate and select the Language option.
- Choose the preferred language on the available list of languages.
- Click on Save to save and apply the changes.
- Finally, exit the app and restart the app.
Points to Remember:
- Usually, some site features or communications are not available in the desired language.
- If the user recently chose the desired language, then the site is shown in another language; you must verify the site link that the user is logged in to the same Amazon site and then set the desired language for reference Amazon.ca, Amazon.de, Amazon.in, Amazon.com, and much more.
- The user can modify the language in the desktop environment; the changes are not affected or reflected in the app or mobile environment.
Frequently Asked Questions?
1. How to change Language on Amazon Fire Tablet?
The user can easily change the language on Amazon Fire Tablet by following the steps below.
- On Amazon Fire Tablet, click on Settings.
- Then go to the Devices section and select Device Options.
- Click on Language & Keyboard.
- Choose the languages you wish.
- Finally, tap on the save option to save and apply the changes.
2. How to Change Audio Language in Amazon Prime on TV?
Below are the steps to change the audio Language on Amazon Prime on TV.
- On TV, open Amazon Prime Video.
- Then choose the video you wish to watch.
- On the TV Remote, Click on the Options or Menu button.
- Choose Audio and Subtitles or Audio Settings.
- Select the languages in which you wish to hear the audio.
- Finally, save the changes and enjoy the videos.
3. How to change the Language on Amazon Alexa?
On Amazon Alexa also, you can change the language; here are the steps you can go with.
- Launch the Alexa app.
- Then launch More and choose Settings.
- Click on Device Settings.
- Now, the user must choose the device; below the language, choose the desired language you wish to set the device with Alexa.
4. How to Change Close Caption Language on Amazon Prime?
Usually, many Prime Video titles have various audio tracks, To change the language, the user must hit the remote control while in the title playback and then choose Audio & Languages, and choose the audio track as you wish on the available list.
- First of all, the user must log into the Amazon Prime account.
- Then choose the video you wish to watch.
- Tap on the Options option that is placed below the video.
- Choose Subtitles and Captions.
- Tap on language and choose the preferred language from the list.
- It shows the close caption in the chosen language.
This is the complete guide to Change Language on Amazon Given the steps for changing the language on various devices, you must remember some points and know why Amazon is in different languages. Read the article completely to get a clear view of the topic and enjoy shopping, streaming, and browsing in your preferred Language on Amazon.
Thank you for spending your valuable time with Us; I Hope this article is helpful to Change Language on Amazon. Don’t forget to share this article with others; keep supporting Us.