We all know that Amazon is an online shopping platform that offers many things, like clothes, electronics, household items, etc., worldwide. It supports multiple languages and countries, accepts various payment methods, and offers customers discounts and coupons. But if your payment option is Apple Pay, let’s read more to know Whether Amazon Accepts Apple Pay or Not.
Apple Pay is the most recent and innovative method to pay using a phone, and the user can use mobile payments at popular retailers. Apple has different payment services like Apple Pay, an online payment system, and another Apple Card. A premium credit card and Apple Cash are used to send and receive money. So it’s time to read more to Get the complete information on Can You Use Apple Pay on Amazon for 2024.
Apple Cash is the best part of Apple Pay; you can efficiently operate it to make secure transactions, the user can use this on iPhone, Apple Watch, and iPad, and Via iMessage, the user can send money and use Apple Cash to make the purchases.
The user can check the Apple Cash balance on the wallet app on the Apple Cash Card. To access Apple Cash, you must be a US resident and 18 years of age; for family members, the parents can set up Apple Cash for those below 18. You can access this anywhere.
Apple Pay is an online payment system like Google Pay or Samsung Pay that ideally allows users to pay with iPhones by adding debit and credit cards. It is a closed online payment system that supports vendors and banks completely. It has collaborated with MasterCard, Goldman Sachs, and other credit cards.
Amazon Accepted Payment Methods:
Except for Apple Pay, Amazon accepts various payment methods; they are
|Discover||Amazon Store Card||Amazon Secured Card|
|FSA and HSA cards||Venmo||Credit Cards|
|Debit Cards||Personal checking accounts||EBT Cards|
Does Amazon Take Apple Pay?
Amazon is one of the best global e-commerce retailers; it constantly deals with electronics, grocery items, and discount products. It has several segments, including Amazon Prime Video, Amazon Web Series (AWS), Amazon Go, Amazon Books, etc. It will diversify the business into various verticals; e-commerce and Amazon are revolutionary.
Amazon doesn’t accept Apple Pay, and the user can use an Apple card or any other card, including payment options, at Amazon to make purchases. Not Apple Pay, but it accepts Apple Card. The best part is you can change language on Amazon to your native language to understand Amazon easily.
How to Use an Apple Card on Amazon?
This article provides the steps to use the Apple Card on Amazon; follow the simple steps below carefully.
- First of all, the user must log into the Amazon account.
- Then view the name on the top and select the Accounts & Lists option.
- Choose the Your Account that is shown on the dropdown list.
- In the Your Account Page, click on the Payment Options, which are available below the Ordering and Shopping Preferences options list.
- Next, navigate to and tap on the Credit and Debit Cards option.
- Finally, add the Apple Card and then save it.
The user can also use the process in checkout; you must save any cards and view them in the entry box. If the user wishes to add a new card, select the Change option, add the card, and finish the purchase. Mainly there are two ways to use the Apple Wallet to purchase at Amazon.
Use an Apple Card on Amazon From your iPhone.
- On iPhone, launch the Amazon app.
- Then click on the Account icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the Your Account option.
- Go to the Your Payments section.
- In the Wallet tab, click the + Add; a small text precedes the Cards & Accounts option.
- Click on the Add a Credit or Debit Card option.
- Type the card information (If the user doesn’t know the Apple Pay Card number, then launch the Wallet and click on the credit card icon that you can see on the right side top of the screen, copy the number then, go back to the Amazon app and then paste the number).
- After adding the information, the user must check the box preceding the Set as a default payment method if the user wishes to use the Apple card automatically.
- Click on Save, and it shows the message regarding the payment method that is successfully added.
- Choose the Apple Card and click on the Continue option.
- Finish the checkout process.
How to Transfer Apple Cash to Bank?
If the user didn’t have an Apple Card, alternatively transfer the Apple Cash to the bank account. After that, you must use a debit card to purchase at Amazon.
Can I Use Apple Cash on Amazon?
Amazon didn’t support Apple Cash and Apple Pay, so the user cannot purchase on Amazon directly using Apple Cash.
How to Set up Apple Cash?
Before using Apple Cash, you must set up Apple Cash; follow the simple steps below carefully.
- On iPhone, launch the Settings app.
- Then click on the Wallet & Apple Pay option.
- Switch on the Apple Cash.
- Below the Payment Cards, click on the Apple Cash option.
- Next, click on the Continue option.
- The user must follow the on-screen instructions to finish the setup.
After setting up Apple Cash, the user must add the money and then use it to make purchases, you can also send money via iMessage and quickly transfer it from Apple Cash to the bank account.
How to Add Money to Apple Cash?
To use Apple Cash to make purchases, the user must add money to Apple Cash. You can also learn How to Redeem an Amazon Gift Card.
- On iPhone, Launch the Wallet app.
- Select the Apple Cash Card and then click on the More option.
- Click on Add Money.
- You must enter the amount you wish to add; the minimum money you can add is $10.
- Now, click the Add option to confirm the bank card as you want to add the funds, and confirm the correct billing address.
- Authenticate the payment using Face ID, Touch ID, or passcode.
How to Use Apple Cash on Amazon?
Amazon doesn’t accept Apple Cash, and the user cannot shop directly at Apple Cash at Amazon. Usually, Apple Cash is linked to the Wallet app on iPhone, and the user can access the Apple Cash balance to pay the Apple Card.
- Initially, the user must add the Apple Card to the Amazon account.
- Then launch the Amazon app or website on iPhone.
- Now, sign into the Amazon account.
- Tap on the Hamburger menu shown on the left corner of the app and click on the Your Account option.
- Select the Manage Payment options.
- Go to the Add New Payment Method section.
- Click on the Add a Card option.
- Enter the card information.
- Give the billing address.
- Click on the Confirm option.
Or follow the below steps
- On iPhone, launch the Wallet app.
- Then click on the Apple Cash Card.
- Click on the Black Pay button.
- Select the amount you wish to pay.
- Click on the Pay Now option.
- Select the bank account, switch to Apple Cash, and turn it green.
- Click on the Back button.
- To finish the payment, identify the device using Face ID, Touch ID, or passcode.
Reasons Behind the Non-Acceptancy of Apple Pay at Amazon:
Here we will explain the reasons behind the non-acceptancy of Apple Pay at Amazon. Apple Pay is widely used for in-person/offline shopping and mainly accepts various payment methods on its site. There are no plans to accept Apple Pay as the future payment method; it supports Apple Cards.
Things to Know:
- Amazon doesn’t take Apple Pay to buy products in the Amazon mobile app or at Amazon.com.
- If the vendor accessing Amazon Payment Services processes the payments via the website. The vendor can select Apple Pay.
- If the user has an Apple Card, then make purchases on Amazon and get goods.
How to See Apple Card Details?
- On iPhone, launch the Wallet app.
- Then click on the Apple Card.
- Select the Card icon.
- Click on the Card Information.
- Access the Face ID or Touch ID to authenticate.
The user can notice the name, card number, expiration date, and security code; these details are required to add the Apple Card to Amazon.
How to Order an Apple Card?
- On iPhone, launch the Wallet app.
- Then click on the + icon in the screen’s right corner.
- Choose the Apple Card from the available options.
- The user must check the details about the rates and policies below the Continue option.
- Give details like email, phone number, and more, and click Next to further process.
- The user can also check the credit limit, fees, and APR.
- Accept the terms and conditions and click on the Accept Apple Card option.
Advantages of Digital Wallets:
Usually, Amazon Payment Services accept popular digital wallets like Apple Pay, Masterpass, and VISA Checkout; the advantages of having a digital wallet are
- More convenient.
- Decrease the fraud risk, not requiring giving the payment card details.
Stores That Accept Apple Pay:
Below we are giving the stores that accept Apple Pay.
|Grubhub||Baskin Robbins||Disney Store|
Frequently Asked Questions?
1. Does Apple Cash have any limits?
- Apple Cash has limits.
- The user can send and receive the limits while coming to cash.
- The maximum amount is $20,000 for an Apple Cash account and $4,000 for Apple Cash Family.
There is a limit for adding money to Apple Cash maximum of $10,000 and a minimum of $10. The user can add $10,000 per week and $2,000 to Apple Cash Family. The weekly limit is $10,000, and the limit decreases to $2000 for Apple Family.
2. Where can I use Apple Cash?
Just like cards or cash, the user can make transactions with Apple Cash; the user can use it anywhere that Apple Pay accepts; they are shops, websites, and apps. Give the Apple Cash number to the particular bank account.
Apple Cash digital card is also available, and the user can turn on the messaging feature to send and receive money to the Wallets or Messages.
3. Can I Use Apple Cash Online?
Apple Cash is also available online to send money to others or to make payments to get the items on their official sites and apps.
At last, my final conclusion is Amazon doesn’t accept or support Apple Pay, but it accepts Apple Cash; on this platform, you can learn the complete details of Apple Cash, Apple Pay, and others. Go through the article for more information. Clear your doubt, i.e., Can You Use Apple Pay on Amazon? and share the report with others.