Sometimes, we all face unwanted Spam emails on our mobiles, and these emails are very frustrating. When we are going to do work, these spam or unwanted emails will appear on the screen. Some settings will block these types of unwanted or Spam emails, and I will tell you all about these unwanted or Spam email-blocking processes and how to block email on your iPhone in this article.
This article will show you all about Blocking emails on iPhones in different methods, and you can follow the entire article to fix your issue. I have provided the total process in different methods in detail so you can follow the article below carefully.
How to Block Emails on Your iPhone?
If you want to block email on your iPhone, you must follow the methods and steps below in detail. And also, those methods will depend upon the specific usage way of your email. For that, you have to consider some objects such as Mail.com, Gmail, Yahoo, and more. All the different types of objects have been provided below clearly, so you can read and follow the below steps.
On the Gmail app, you can block email in very simple steps, and I have been provided with the total process of blocking email on the iPhone with simple and clear steps in this method.
- First, Go to the Gmail application on your iPhone.
- On the next screen, you will see different options, then select an option you want blocked.
- After that, you will see the spam option to consider it as Spam to block easily on your iPhone; if you are not considering it as Spam, then you can’t block it on your iPhone. (You can also block Gmail on a computer.)
- On your computer, go to the Gmail section.
- Afterward, you will see some event messages and emails and select which email to block.
- Then, you will see the spam option on the upper screen and click on the Spam.
- After that, click on the Spam and OK.
Now, email will be blocked on your iPhone, and you won’t receive any emails from that email address, and you don’t have to worry about those types of emails.
If you are going to block any email, then you can’t block it from your iPhone directly. This app does not allow users to block any email from the application. If you want to block any email addresses in the Outlook application, you must visit the official Outlook website on your computer. After that, you can block any email address from the official Outlook website. If you want to know the email blocking in the Outlook app, you must follow the steps below carefully.
- First, Open a browser and Go to the Outlook.com website on your computer.
- After that, you must select the message you want to block on your iPhone.
- Once you have selected the particular email, you must click on the junk option at the top sidebar and again click on the Block option.
That’s it; your selected email will be blocked in the Outlook application. So from now on, you couldn’t get any messages or emails from that email address.
Sometimes, you will get some types of Spam or unwanted emails, and they will interrupt your work and mood. This application will also not allow users to block any email from this application directly on their iPhones; then, you will have to block any email only from the computer. To block any email in Yahoo on your iPhone, you will have to follow the below steps.
- First and foremost, Go to Yahoo Mail on your computer.
- After that, you will see the menu at the left panel and scroll down the menu.
- Then, you will see the Settings and choose the Settings option here.
- Now, you will see the blocked email addresses, and you can add any email address you want to block.
That’s it; you successfully blocked that particular email on your iPhone. Then, you couldn’t get any emails from that specific email address.
iCloud Mail is also a mailing service on an iPhone, and you can block email from this iCloud service. If you do not know about blocking the email in iCloud on your iPhone, then you can follow the below steps carefully. And I have been mentioned in the below clearly in the steps form. But you can’t access the block option on your iPhone, and you will have to access the blocking option only on your desktop.
- First, you will have to open the iCloud on your computer.
- After that, click on the settings at the bottom of the screen.
- Then, you select the Rules option to create and add a new rule.
- After that, Select if a message is from such a filter.
- Write the email address you want to block in that section here.
- Now select Move to Trash.
That’s all; you have been blocked an email you want to block on your iPhone, and from now on you won’t get any types of emails from that particular email address.
Mail is another email connecting application in iPhone; if you want to block any email address from Mail on your iPhone, there is no need to visit any official website. I have been provided the simple steps to block email in Mail on your iPhone, and you can follow that from below.
- First and foremost, Go to the Mail app on your iPhone.
- After that, you will see many emails and select an email you want to block on your iPhone.
- Once you have selected that email, you will have to Tap three dots in the lower right corner.
- After, you will see the Spam option and select it.
That’s it; you have been blocked email in Mail on your iPhone, and then you couldn’t get any email from that email address.
So, Guys, This article will help you to block any spam or unwanted email on your iPhone. In the present article, I have been provided with different options like Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, Mail.com, iCloud.com, and many more. Then, you can try these all at once for your iPhone. You will get the perfect solution for your problem with this article.
Moreover, If you want to block any spam or unwanted email on your iPhone, you can read and follow the present article carefully until the end. Finally, This article will help you to block any particular or unwanted email from your iPhone. If you have any queries about this article, you can comment below and let me know the problem with the help of comments.