Renaming multiple files or folders has never been easier! So make it easier with the help of the best Bulk Rename Utility on your Windows 10. Can you imagine Renaming the files again? Let’s start with the example; if you are a content writer or designer, you will know the pain of bulk renaming utilities for Windows.
SumatoSoft is a software development company that creates custom software applications adapted to your business requirements. It is an easy-to-use file renaming program. If you are a Mac device user, then try these Best Free File Rename Software For Mac.
At first, SumatoSoft was a freeware Visual Basic tool, but when popularity increased, it was completely rewritten in C++ to be robust, lightweight, and fast. It can easily handle discs containing over 100,000 entries, and batch rename 1,000s files within seconds. Most of the features have originated from users’ suggestions.
Download Bulk Rename Utility on Windows 10
Renaming the names of files and folders on your computer is a big task when you go to rename them individually. Moreover, it takes much time to rename folder by folder. Bulk rename utility is one the best renaming programs for Windows. You can easily rename files using the Windows bulk rename files software.
It is Simple to start renaming files or folders with the help of software. So check out the best Bulk Rename Utility Software for your Windows devices. Sometimes after renaming the files, you need to copy and paste them into some folder, so try the best file Copy Utility Software on Windows to copy the renamed files.
#1. File Renamer Basic
File Renamer Basic is the software developed to manage the files on your Windows computers to rename the files, folders, apps, music songs, images, videos, and more. Actually, File Renamer Basic is Free File Renamer software for Windows 10 & 11, where you don’t need to pay a single penny.
It is free and straightforward software developed by Sherrod Computers. In most cases, users struggle with the device’s slow performance due to junk files and duplicate files occupying more storage space in the HDD of the Computer.
It is the best app to rename and find duplicate files, and it suggests which files to remove. Renaming files in bulk is accessible with this app’s Windows batch file rename feature. You can rename the number of files easily and quickly.
The renamed files are saved on your devices and moved to their destination folder or Disk automatically. You can use this app’s Thumbnails and profile management to change the colours of themes of thumbnails, and you can save the location and filenames, including the Profile saving feature.
- Filrenamer and manager.
- Rename all formats of files, including MP3.
- Change the date of last use, creation, and Modification.
- Find and replace quickly and easily.
- Search filters to find any file quickly.
- Thumbnail viewing and Profile saving with the location of storage and type.
- You can Move and Copy the files automatically after renaming.
- Simple and clean UI.
- Manage and organize the files efficiently.
This app allows you to search any file by using the search filters. You can search any file by name, format, size, date, and more. The most important feature of this app is you can customize the date of the files, like the date of last use, creation, and Modification.
Find and replace the files with your desired text of files or content; it is handy for managing files. This app can also rename audio files like MP3 and display them with tags. File Renamer is one of the best Bulk Rename Utility software for Windows 10 devices.
#2. Flexible Renamer
Flexible Renamer is the software from Naru Developers. It is a free and portable application that runs without installation on your Computer. This app is compatible with all Windows platform computers to rename files and folders of any format or size.
This app renames a large number of files easily and quickly. It supports multiple languages, and you can translate it into up to 20 languages. In addition to these features, this app has advanced features like renaming the hidden files and organizing the files in a bulk number of files or batch files as per date, time, alphabetical order, and more.
You can sort files Quickly in a particular order by date, time, and name. This Renamer is also helpful for removing unused and duplicate files easily and quickly. Supports all versions of Windows 7 and more.
- Simple and portable app.
- No need to install this app to rename files.
- Batch files and large files can be renamed easily.
- Renamer is also helpful in removing unused and duplicate files easily and quickly.
- You can replace file names quickly by finding.
- Change the date and time stamps of files.
- Rename hidden files and sort all files in order.
- Supports multiple languages to translate.
- Rename by changing the Case of letters, and numbers, adding text, removing text, and more.
- Easy to use and rename with this app.
This app has a panel to Help and illustrate the functionalities and how to use the functions. You can Rename files by various methods like changing the Case of letters, changing numbers, adding text, changing time and date stamps, and more.
You can export and import several files and rename them anywhere with this app. It is a simple, interfaced app you can easily understand and use. Flexible Renamer is portable Bulk Rename Utility software for Windows devices.
#3. Bulk Rename Utility
Bulk Rename Utility is an application developed for Windows computers to rename files more efficiently and quickly. It is freeware for personal use and to rename many files for offices, companies, and business organizations, but to use this app, you must require a license from the developers. It is a very flexible task to rename folders and files.
With this Bulk Rename Utility app, you can Rename bulk files easily, save them, and move them to their new destination based on that file format automatically.
You can process folders and files efficiently. With this Utility app, you can find and replace with desired text or name easily. Rename the date of stamps by changing the date of creation, last use, and modification. Also, change the timestamps of the files by modifying the time format.
- Free ware for renaming your personal and home-based computers.
- Most business entities and companies are choosing this utility to rename.
- Files of all formats can be renamed easily.
- You can change the time and date of Stamps easily.
- Rename MP3 files easily with ID3 tags.
- You can rename files by changing the numbers, text, and the Case of the letters.
- Easy to install and flexible to rename the files.
With this app, you can easily rename files by changing numbers, text, and Case of the letters and changing the time and dates of files. You can Rename images using the images’ metadata and modify the file names based on location and date.
ID3 tags Help to rename the audio files of the MP3 format. You can check once before renaming by using the preview feature. This app is compatible with Windows 7, 8, and 10 versions of Computers.
ReNamer is the tool used for renaming a group of files or folders on your Computer devices for free. This app was developed by Den4b. Most powerful Renamer with several functionalities of renaming and a set of rules to rename the files.
Renamer is a software that comes with powerful renaming tools. You can Rename by adding prefixes, and suffixes, changing numbers, and cases of letters, changing extensions of files, removing brackets, and more. Users can also create a program to rename the file or folder in Pascal script rules.
It is a multi-language supportive app. You can translate more than 10 languages with this app. Simple user interface and is flexible for renaming files and folders. Suitable for all purposes like personal, office use, and business management. It is a free app for personal users, and organizations must buy licenses.
- Simple and more intuitive UI.
- Supports Windows 7 and later platforms.
- Pascal’s script to create your renaming program.
- The number of advanced renaming tools.
- Supports multi-language translations.
- Powerful and flexible Renamer.
- Preview the files before renaming.
- Find and replace, Undo, and Redo operations.
- Sorting files in order.
- The free app is easy to install and use.
- Powerful functions of batch conversions.
With this app, you can hide and extract files by copying, moving, and saving them by location tagging for images and videos to recognize them easily.
You can also rename them with the date on which they were created. Several functions are used for the conversion of batches of files and folders. Using these powerful tools, you can rename an unlimited number of files of any format easily and quickly with this app.
#5. Advanced Renamer
Advanced Renamer is the best File Renamer for Windows Computers-supported apps for renaming files of any format and size. It is free software to download and use. Advanced Renamer is the app from Kim Jensen. This app has several methods used to rename files and folders of different types easily and quickly. You have to choose the renaming method based on the number of files and sizes of file renaming.
Sort the files into categories based on their metadata. You can also change the names of images with location names or numbers instead of the default file names.
Find and replace, search files, manage files, change the Case of the letters, insert or remove text to names, and more features are within this app. It suits personal and single users or business organizations, companies, and offices.
- Impressive, clean User interface.
- Fourteen methods are available for renaming batch files or log files.
- Supports multiple languages.
- You can rename Audio files like MP3.
- Simple and flexible Renamer for batch files.
- You change the Number, date, and time stamp.
- You can Rename the folders that are hidden.
- Copy or move files easily.
- Free app for home-based users.
- You can Rename video files and TV series episodes also.
There are 14 methods available in this app to rename batch files or folders of any length. This app lets you move and copy the files to another location. You can also rename the time and date of the stamps. To rename the dates of files, you have to change their creation date or Modification. With this app, you can also rename Audio files like MP3, using ID3 tags.
PFrank is the File Renamer tool to quickly rename the number of files and folders simply and quickly. It is a free software tool for Windows OS computers with several powerful techniques. This app was developed by Peter Frankenberger.
PFrank renamer is used for Windows batch file rename and logs files or entire folders with several pre-defined commands, or you can use your commands or rules to rename files. Add the number sequences, text, location, date, and more to the file name to rename them.
Users can use the number of pre-defined commands in the menu to rename the batch files. With this app, you can also rename all music and video files. Extract the metadata from the images and videos to rename them easily using data elements like location, date, and time.
- Clean, Simple, and intuitive UI.
- Set of pre-defined renaming commands.
- Customizable tools for renaming.
- Create your programming of renaming rules.
- Supports multi-language.
- You can rename Batch files or entire folders easily and quickly.
- You can Remove the letters of vowels from the file names.
- Add numbers in order, prefix, and postfix methods.
- Supports metadata to use in renaming.
- Rename all videos and audio files.
- Images and videos are renamed by location and date by default.
This is the most powerful and flexible Renamer for beginners and experts. This app is free for primary and single Computer or personal usage. An app license is required for renaming organizations, companies, and offices. You can change the file extension and remove all vowels from the file names like that type of advanced features are also available with this app.
#7. Wild Rename
Wild Rename is the multi-file renamer app from CyLog Software Solutions. It is used to rename files individually and the batches of files on your Windows OS computers. You can add text, letters, or numbers at any portion of the filename. Metadata of the files also used the renaming of the files and folders.
Wild Rename is a free app to quickly rename several files or folders with two or three simple clicks. This app has a simple user interface like a simple command line to navigate any file or folder. Installing this app on your system is unnecessary, and you can use this app on several supported devices. You can also remove storage space on your devices with the help of this app.
- Simple, straightforward, and friendly UI.
- Apply for a particular renaming operation.
- Case changing of letters and adding numbers sequence.
- Metadata of the files also used the renaming of the files and folders.
- You can see the Preview of the reaming file automatically.
- Rename explorer files also.
- Auto preview option is available to check before the operation.
- Metadata is used in renaming operations.
- Supports search and replace Undo and Redo operations.
- Simple and easy-to-use app with powerful tools.
All the advanced renaming features are available to use. This is the most powerful and flexible Renamer. By using this app, you can also find and rename files quickly. Case changing of letters, suffixes, prefixes, sequences of numbers, and more functions are used to rename the files.
This app has a powerful search option to search files and replace them with new file names. It is not only a file renamer; this can also remove duplicate files and folders. Automatically save the renaming files on their folders as per their new names. Wild Rename is one of the best Bulk Rename Utility software you can use on your Windows devices.
#8. Flash Renamer
Flash Renamer is the best app among all the renamers of files and folders. If you want to rename many files in a quick session of time? Then Download Flash Reminder on your Windows Computer. It is a free renamer with several renaming methods and features. You can use this effortlessly with its simple and user-friendly interface.
You can rename all images, music, videos, and more with this Renamer. Rename music files easily with ID3 tags and remove those tags from the track’s music. You can rename files quickly by using the filename editor.
- Simple and straightforward, user-friendly interface.
- Free app to install on your Windows Computer.
- Rename music files based on tags, edit ID3 tags, and remove them from the songs.
- Find and replace the files, Undo operations support.
- Add text at the position of the file’s name or change the Case of letters.
- Automatically save the renaming scripts for later use.
- You can rename files quickly by using the filename editor.
- Change the date and time stamps.
- Simple to use the powerful featured app.
Flash Renamer app provides several additional features, like adding or replacing text with filenames. In addition, move a section to a particular position, rename music files based on tags, edit ID3 tags and remove them from the songs, add a counter to the file name, trim spaces, you can insert or remove specific text, as well as renumber files, and input numbers of zero pad.
With this app, you can also easily change the time and date stamps of the files. You can rename the files by changing the date of the last visit, date of creation, and date of Modification.
Rename-It is the free renamer software for renaming the number of files of any folder. It is available for Windows platform devices only. It is the most powerful and advanced tool for renaming apps. You can use several renaming functions, and this is a full-featured app for renaming.
Rename-It also has advanced features like renaming the hidden files and previewing the files before renaming them. For audio files like MP3, use ID3 tags to rename on your own. The number of filters available to search the files quickly and sort them into categories.
- A simple user interface, easy for beginners.
- Powerful and advanced tools are available.
- Extracts the data from the metadata of files and uses these details in the renaming.
- For audio files like MP3, use ID3 tags to rename on your own.
- From the exploration also, this app renames files.
- Also, rename Explorer files.
- Images are renamed by GPS location and time.
Rename-It was developed by Rename Werner Borox. It is a unique app for renaming massive apps with the help of batch renaming techniques. Rename-It is an app that searches for files easily by name, date, format, size, and more and renames the files by a place with strings. This app uses the features of regular expressions and Wild cards.
You can Add the sequence of numbers and suffixes, Postfix, Case of letters, and more ways to rename files. You can rename all file formats with this Renamer easily. Rename-It extracts the data from the metadata and uses those details to rename the process of files.
#10. Rename Master
Rename Master is a free multi-file renamer software. Renaming files and folders easily with the Rename Master is quick and straightforward. This best-featured app allows you to change, add, and sort some parts of the file name. It is a potent app for renaming a massive number of files. All features and tools are integrated to rename all formats of the files quickly.
There are several advanced and pre-defined techniques to rename the files available. You can customize the list of columns with this app easily. Renaming scripts of this app are used to rename the number of files and folders quickly.
With this app, you can also change the extensions of files quickly. You can use the scripts of renaming at any time by scheduling and also use them periodically. Rename Master app was developed by JoeJoesoft.
- Simple and intuitive UI.
- Customize the columns of file lists.
- Preview to check the names before renaming.
- Rename files in the number of folders by scanning the subfolder.
- Use the scripts for saving renames for later use.
- Renaming batch files with the help of command lines.
- Supports all Windows platforms.
- Flexible to rename any file and folder.
- Rename the files of file properties, MP3/JPEG/Video tags, counters, and more.
This app also runs on the Windows XP platform. It is elementary to use and flexible for renaming the files of any folder. You can change time and date stamps to rename. Extract data from images, videos, and more metadata and use those data elements in the renaming process.
You can default rename images by location and date of the file. Add suffixes, postfixes, Case changing of letters, add text to any position, remove text from the filename, and more can be done with this app.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Is Bulk Rename Utility Safe?
Bulk Rename Utility software is 100% safe to rename Bulk files at a time.
2. How to Use Bulk Rename Utility Software?
The answer is by simply following the on-screen steps, and you can easily use Bulk Rename Utility software. Select all files you want to Rename and rename them simultaneously without wasting more time.
This article mainly gives you the Top and best Bulk Rename Utility for Windows 10. I think most of these Rename tools are free, and only a few ask for payment. From my experience, File Renamer Basic and Flexible Renamer are the best Renaming tools. That’s it, friends; if you get the information you are searching for, share this article who need it.