CBackup is one of the best and most free online cloud backup services and comes with flexible backup storage. It can back up files from extensive computers to a stable cloud. You can use this software for transferring and syncing the field from one device to another. Moreover, cBackup is one of the best cloud to cloud backup software.
It offers free cloud storage to keep the backups. You can enjoy other free software for 15 or 30 days, and later, you must pay for it if you like the software. But CBackup is completely free of cost, and it gives a cloud backup plan for free, So you can easily back up the files to the cloud.
You can use and merge various cloud storage services for free and get unlimited cloud backup. Depending upon user log-in and out and system startup and shutdown, you can do tasks depending on some particular values. The user can automatically delete old backups to save the cloud storage.
- It Comes with Backup and Synchronization features.
- Free of cost.
- User data is secure, and they protect the backup storage data.
- There is no need to manually download and upload the files among various cloud storage or accounts.
- You can quickly sync data among multiple devices.
- It has 256-bit encryption.
- You can be allowed to make a schedule of backup data for a particular time, daily, weekly, or monthly.
- Ease to set up.
- CBackup Comes with an auto backup feature.
- It Offers flexible and reliable restoration.
- No subscription and trial plans are included; you can freely access this software for data backup.
- Compatible with web and desktops.
- Among various backup versions, it gives scalable data recovery.
- You can gather unlimited free cloud accounts in a single place.
- It greatly supports public drives, namely DropBox, Google Drive, and OneDrive.
How to Backup Files From Google Drive to One Drive Through CBackup Software?
- Initially, the user must download and install the CBackup Desktop app on a PC from the below link.
- Create a new CBackup Account.
- Next, launch the CBackup on the PC and log into the account with the required credentials.
- After that, tap the My Storage tab and select any cloud drive like Google Drive, OneDrive, and DropBox.
- Select Authorize Now so CBackup can use the Cloud Drive account.
- On the left side, select the Backup option.
- Select Backup PC to Public Cloud and Backup PC to CBackup Cloud to back up the data.
- After that, select the local data on the PC as a backup source, select the cloud drive account, and add the backup destination like Google Drive, OneDrive, and DropBox.
- Finally, Hit the Start Backup option to start the backup process.
CBackup is the best software backup tool. It can backup data from one cloud service to another, and you can use this backup software for combined cloud, cloud to cloud, and public cloud. It offers free forever access and also gives basic and premium subscription plans.