Hello! Guys, On this platform, we will give the complete guide to Amazon Prime Video Free Trial; for People who are new customers to Amazon Prime and want to experience using it for free for that type of people, it offers a Free Trial for 30 days.
Amazon Release Prime Video allows users to watch Amazon Originals, the latest movies, exclusive TV shows, award-winning original shows, binge-worthy box sets, blockbuster movies, etc. Amazon allows users to use Amazon Prime Video for 30 days to check out what content they are providing. Freely watch the latest movies and TV shows and enjoy the 1-2 days free delivery.
It is a widely used streaming platform with many online shopping benefits; it comes with the standard feature applicable for all Prime memberships. Please go through the article to learn more about this Free Trial and all the details; enjoy its huge features, get a Prime video 30-day free trial, and watch the Amazon Originals and TV Series for free.
What is Amazon Prime Video?
One of Amazon’s on-demand streaming services is Amazon Prime Video; living Prime members can enjoy the Amazon Prime Video service for free, The non-prime users will separately subscribe to Prime Video, the user can notice so many titles to watch those are from the action-packed flicks and from the high entertaining reality shows.
It is the best on-demand streaming platform to watch Prime Originals and Amazon’s exclusive shows. To enjoy the extra features, the user must subscribe monthly to enjoy the 100+ networks and on-demand content, along with premium names such as Starz and Showtime feature on the list and the latest streaming platforms, AMC+ and Paramount+. It also allows users to rent and purchase a lot of shows and movies.
Features of Amazon Prime Video:
The exciting features of Amazon Prime Video are;
- You can stream Prime Video at any place.
- It is compatible with Mobiles, tablets, SmartTV, or Game consoles.
- You can use 3 devices at a time.
- Allows you to download and watch the titles on Android and iOS devices and watch them offline.
- Users can watch their favorite movies or videos using Mobile data or a WiFi network, which consumes less data.
- It comes with parental controls used to customize the usage and is family-friendly.
- Offers 5 % unlimited cashback for shopping, and the user with the Amazon Pay credit card, the non-prime members, can enjoy the 3% cashback.
Types of Amazon Prime Video Free Trials:
The Amazon Video trial is not separate. Amazon gives a huge 30-day free trial for new customers; it gives the full Prime service, and the Prime Video 30-day free trial offer applies for all years.
College students can enjoy the increased free trial, and they can enjoy a free trial for six months along with Prime Video Plus; the user can enjoy exclusive online shopping details and a discounted rate after the end of the trial, it is either $7.49 per month or $69 per year, for the regular price it gives 50% discount.
The students must have the student email or proof of enrollment to sign in to the Prime Student, and the student can enjoy the rewards for four years or until their graduation date. People with an EBT or Medicaid card can enjoy the discounts of full prime service. The fee starts at $6.99 per month.
Amazon Prime Compatible Devices:
It is compatible with a huge range of devices they are
- Smart TVs, namely Samsung, LG, and Sony.
- Amazon Fire TV Stick
- Gaming consoles like PlayStation, Xbox
- Blu-ray players
- Set-top boxes like Amazon Fire TV Cube
- Web browsers
How to Sign Up for Amazon Prime Video Free Trial?
Amazon Prime Free Trial members can enjoy all the advantages as paid members. Users can sign up for a free trial if they are not Amazon Prime members for the last 12 months. Amazon accounts must have valid credit card payment options like Amazon.com, checking accounts, Corporate Line of Credit, or pre-paid credit cards for signing up for the Amazon Prime Free Trial.
Follow the below steps to sign up for the Amazon Prime Free Trial;
- Navigate to Amazon Prime.
- Then click on Start Your Free Trial.
- You must follow the instructions that are shown on the screen.
The user signs up for the Amazon Prime Free Trial and enjoys free Two-day shipping, Prime Video, and Prime Music. To get more information related to Amazon Prime, the user must go through the official site of Amazon Prime and then follow the terms and conditions.
Ensure you didn’t charge for the free trial; the user must upgrade to the paid membership plan automatically at the end of the trial period. To get out of the Amazon Prime membership renewal, the user must navigate to the End Your Amazon Prime Membership. For people who wish to sign up for Amazon Prime with the help of the Android mobile app, the user must control the subscription via Google Subscription Services.
How to Activate Amazon Prime Video Free Trial?
Follow the below steps to activate the Amazon Prime Video free trial. Here in this article, you can also know Whether Amazon Prime delivers on Sunday or Not.
- Go and visit the official site of Prime Video.
- Tap on the Start at Rs.999 Button.
- You must sign into the Your Amazon account.
- The user can notice the option to pay Rs.2, and you must activate the free trial.
- Successfully it activates the Amazon Prime Video free trial.
- The user can cancel before 30 days to stop the charge.
If you have Apple Pay as your payment option and don’t know whether Amazon Take Apple Pay is their Payment option or not, then read the given link to know everything about Apple Pay at Amazon.
Download the Amazon Prime Video App on Android & iPhone:
Amazon is also available in apps; you can download it for Android and iOS app stores.
- Go through the Google Play Store for Android and the App Store for iOS.
- Then download the Amazon Prime Video app on your respective devices from the links above.
- After that, you must sign into the Amazon account, start the free trial, and enjoy the service.
How to Cancel Prime Video Subscription?
If a third party, like a mobile service provider, makes the subscription, you must contact them or learn how to unsubscribe from the Amazon Prime video free trial.
Follow the below steps to cancel the Prime Video subscription
- Move to Account & Settings.
- Then choose the Your Account tab.
- On the “Your Prime Membership” page, move down to the “End Membership and Benefits” section.
- “Click on End Subscription” for a Prime Video-only subscription also has an Amazon Prime membership.
- To cancel the Amazon Prime membership, the user must choose Edit on Amazon under the Prime Membership.
If any extra subscriptions are attached to the Amazon Prime or Prime Video membership, it doesn’t renew after the end of the Amazon Prime membership.
Does Prime Video Come With Amazon Prime?
Of course, Amazon Prime Video comes with Amazon Prime membership. This subscription service offers users several advantages, along with free two-day shipping on eligible Amazon orders; the user can use the Prime Video streaming service and access the Prime music streaming service.
There is no need to pay a separate subscription fee to use Prime Video if you’re an Amazon Prime member; the user can log into the Amazon account and stream the content available on the Prime Video library.
If the user doesn’t have an Amazon Prime membership, then the user can use Prime Video simply by subscribing to the service at $8.99 monthly.
Things to Know About Amazon Prime:
While using the Amazon Prime Video Free Trial, the user must remember some helpful points.
- The user can also sign up for Amazon Prime membership on the Amazon site, i.e., PrimeVideo.com or the Prime Video Android app.
- With the help of the Electronic Payment method along with credit card, debit card, net banking, and Amazon Pay Balance, the user can purchase the Prime one-year membership, it doesn’t use the Bajaj Finserv No Cost EMI; outside of India, you can’t access the credit or debit card to make the payment of prime membership fee.
- Amazon Prime Free Trial is available for India, whereas you can’t get access outside India.
- Also, remember that the user can’t access the virtual card or bank account to pay the prime membership fee.
- The user must navigate to the Manage Prime Membership to check the membership details and other information.
- The Amazon iOS app users are suggested order sign up for the monthly, 3-month, annual Prime membership, and free trial for signing in via the Amazon.in desktop or mobile browser site.
- It doesn’t work for the iOS app.
- Due to any reason, the user cannot sign up for the Prime membership and then change the payment with other payment methods within 24 hours to verify whether the Prime membership is canceled.
- You must check the Amazon Prime Terms and Conditions to know more details.
- The Prime membership only begins after the payment.
- Within 15 minutes, the Prime membership is activated. To enjoy the Prime advantages, the user must complete the payment.
- You can clear your doubts regarding the shipping and delivery charges.
What Should I Do If Amazon Prime Video Trial Expires?
If the Prime video trial expires, the user must cancel or upgrade to the paid membership, pay the $8.99 per month, or switch to the full Prime membership, i.e., $14.99 per month or $139 per year.
Amazon.in Prime POD Payment Option:
Amazon gives the payment option, i.e., Pay on Delivery (POD) for paying the Prime annual plan starts at $1499 per year; this is available for all eligible customers using POD (Pay on Delivery) and also supports Cash, card, UPI, or net banking at the doorstep.
The customers can choose the POD as a payment option after choosing the 1-year Prime plan and then place the order at the delivery address. Generally, the order is placed for the Prime membership, and the customer will pay for the doorstep with the specific payment method; no extra things are required to activate the membership.
When Did HBO Max Return To Amazon Prime Video?
Amazon and Warner Bros. Discovery reported that HBO Max is available for Prime Video Channel in the United States, Prime subscribers will sign up for the Amazon monthly service starting at $14.99 using the Prime Video app or Amazon Site.
Customers can cancel the subscription whenever they wish; usually, the company announces an improved streaming service with HBO Max and Discovery Plus content.
Amazon Prime Improvements:
Amazon offers many improvements to Prime members: free two-day shipping, exclusive shopping promos, and unlimited Prime Music streaming.
It gives many on-demand library titles and Amazon’s original titles like The Boys and The Man in the High Castle. Amazon Prime Video doesn’t provide live TV offerings such as Sling TV.
The user can borrow books for free along with Kindle Owner’s Lending Library. The library contains a huge collection of e-books that perfectly allow new authors or categories without buying the book.
The members can also enjoy discounts and promotions for particular items and discounts on chosen items, special offers, and sales. It comes with one-day and same-day shipping; this applies only to eligible items.
Frequently Asked Questions?
1. Is Amazon Prime Free Trial only for 1 year?
Generally, the Amazon Prime plan is generally the best; the user can get the Amazon membership plan, valid for one full year, to enjoy the Prime advantages.
2. What are the alternatives to Amazon Prime Video?
The best alternatives to Amazon Prime Video are Netflix, HBO Max, Kanopy, and Apple TV+ Netflix.
3. What Is Amazon Prime’s cost?
The Amazon Prime membership price is $14.99 per month for a year, $139, and the Prime Video membership is $8.99 monthly.
I wish to give the conclusion; in this article, we briefly explain the Amazon Prime Video Free Trial and complete guide to Amazon Prime Video and its types of trials; you can easily go through the signing up process and activate the Amazon Prime Video Free Trial and enjoy the benefits.
Thank you for your valuable time; I hope this article will help you know about the Amazon Prime Video Free Trial; keep supporting Us.